Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M K Bharti
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M K BhartiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cold and cough with a little bit fever and headache. What should I do get rid of it?
I have severe acne and blemishes on my face. I have been using medicines treat acne but there is no change in the condition. What should I do to get rid of severe acne?
Im 25 and about to get married this October. Can I consume penegra 25 mg for erection dysfunction. I won't take it often. My partner and I will have sex once in a month. Can someone suggest me any alternate if penegra has high side affects.
I have a problem with my face & hand skin it's getting dark. I need to know reason why it's wasn't like that before but now I feel that I am dark why?
Sir, My mother is diabetic and high blood pressure patient .My mother age is 55 yrs. My mother take medicine Gluconorm G3 forte (glimepiride 3 mg, metformin 1000 mg) before breakfast for sugar and Telzzy Am 40 (telmisartan 40 mg, Amlodipine 5 mg) after breakfast for high pressure. My mother current sugar level Fasting 188 mg and PP 113. Tomorrow my mother consulted a doctor (Auriom Kar, MD) for sugar. My mother forgot to take Telzzy Am tomorrow which was not told to doctor and the doctor checked my mother blood pressure is 150/100. My mother has some other health problem like whole body itching, vibrate of hand, which was told to doctor. The Doctor now prescribed some medicine Gluconorm g3 forte (which is taken daily) 30 min before breakfast, Betacap TR 80 (propranolol hydrochloride 80 mg) at 8 a.m (it is confused that before or after breakfast), Telzzy Am at 8 p.m (which is taken daily after breakfast, Montek LC (montelukast sodium 10 mg, levocetirizine hydrochloride 5 mg) at 8 p.m,tryptometer 10 mg at 9 p.m, Pregeb M OD 75 (pregabalin 75 mg, Mecobalamin 1500 mcg) at 9 p.m. And Galvus Met 50/1000 (vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin HCl ph. Eur 1000 mg) before half min dinner. I am confused for betacap TR medicine, I search for this medicine that it is a high blood pressure medicine, we are forgot to tell doctor that tomorrow my mother was forgot to take medicine of pressure, it is possible to my mother blood pressure reading high that time for not taken medicine. Pls advised me that the doctor prescribe me right prescription or not? The doctor has not get any mobile number so we can not contact the doctor. Next review date is given 01 /10/2016. Pls advised me your valuable opinion. Thanks & Regards PRANABESH BANERJEE.
My friend has irregular periods problem this month her date was 23 March but their is no chances of menstrual UpTo now I have no physical relation so please advice me something.
I am 33 years old male I had a wound pouring continues puss on my leg and that is exist for a when I am in 7th standard to 12 th standard around 5 years. I taken a treatment from a orthopedic surgeon and it operate but thats not cure 100% but after some years it cure by I think by god blessings. I want to ask a query because of that my bones health are ok and facing problem in old of bone pains or shortage of calcium and related vitamins. Or how can I get a care or supplement to overcome in future. After intercourse also I am feeling tiredness. Its because that please suggest or advice any medicine or precautions if required.
I am going bald I think I have lost 50 to 60 percent of my hair, so can I opt for partial hair transplant, if its successful?
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.