Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. K. BaulYour feedback matters!
My vagina swelling after period time its very painful also so please tell me the solution and why its become swell?
I am 34 years old woman. My vagina has lost elasticity .so cannot satisfy by sexual intercourse. Pls help.
Dear sir/madam my wife is 30 years old, had her 2 times miscarriage one in october, 2013 and 2nd one in may-2014, we are trying to conceive for last 8months and she is taking medicine 1. Adova 1mg, 2. Fol-xt, 3. Lorpin 75mg and 4. Duphaston 10mg. Her last menstruation 03/04/2015 and to-day is 22/04/2015 she is light bleeding. Please advise us what to do. Thanks.
My wife is 7th month pregnant. Her abdominal is so hard but baby is ok. What are food eat for her and her baby. Please advise in brief.
My mother consumed S-Vocitica10 regularly for mental strength and mood suing, But it makes her drowsiness in daytime. Can I stop the medicine? If it can be stopped, what is the way? Is there any alternative medicine? If it will be stop now, an problem occurs in future?
Hi Doctor, I had an unsafe sex with my husband now I have been missing my periods which date is 21st but I missed it I am worried about pregnancy this problem that my period cycle was disturbed 2-3 times but for that I had been medicated but this time I am worried please try to give me suggestion for this.
I am suffering from a problem that my periods are not regular nd I also consult with a doctor nd she says that it is PCOD nw I want to know is pregnancy Is possible after this disease nd pls recommend me some medicines to get pregnant soon.
I am 26 year old, my name is Swetha I have pcod problem and I have completed 9 years my married life but I dint conceive at least once time. My husband is in navy. He comes 3 months once and egg was not releasing correctly. Please help me.
From the starting of my period I am suffering the irregular period. Now I want a baby, so what should I do?
Doctor, She is suffering from knots on her overy. She had taken a lot of treatment. All the doctors gives medicine. But she is not feeling better. The pain remains unbearable. Will the operation be good. She is married and has no baby. Please suggest me treatment and expenses.
My wife had menopause from the last two years. In the last couple of days she has found spotted blood on her panty. It is only on few spotted areas but not as regular monthly bleeding. Please advise. Thanks
Iam 25years iam suffering from pcod and thyroid problem irregular periods please give any suggestions to solve this problem.
I am 26 year old I was married in 2010, l have no children n all reports are normal. Please give advise.
If me and my gf has already tested for hiv and std. And we both are not detected any std .and then we regularly started oral sex and intercourse without protection. Is it safe? Can we get any std ?please.
Hi I an 28 year old female I missed my periods last time it came on 8 feb and now no any signs of periods are showing up I did the pregnancy test at home but the result was negative could I still be pregnant and also the signs is fatigue and cravings for sweet please tell me.
Hello doctor, i am a married woman. Age 22.Last month i got my periods on 9th. This month not yet arrieved. Yesterday morning i did the test with pregnancy detection kit with my first urine of the day and it gave me positive result. For re confirmation i did the same test today , but not with first urine and it gave me negative result. Plz help with this. Am i really pregnant
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.