Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M JainYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have done sex and wants to be pregnant, and the issue is how many time I have to do sex to protect the egg, one or more?
Question for gynecologist there is any chance to come out from a lady Brest any liquid type material, when she is pregnant 29 weak pls help me.
Hi doctor, I have 30 days regular menstrual cycle. I am trying to get pregnant for about 4 months and don't miss my fertile days too. But still I get negative result. What may be the issue?
Penis Fillers for a Small Penis: Some Basic Facts
Many men who take off their clothes and stand in front of a mirror like what they see. Others may find flaws, including what they perceive to be a small penis. When a guy believes he has a small penis, this can have an impact on his self-esteem, his self-confidence and his sex life. Sometimes it can even have an impact on his penis health, especially if he attempts to make his equipment larger by engaging in techniques which may do physical harm to the penis. There are many techniques that claim to enlarge a small penis, some of which are harmless and some of which are not. One of the more recent developments in this area, and one increasing in popularity, is the use of penis fillers.
Is small so bad?
Before discussing penis fillers, it pays to spend a little time talking about a man's perception of his penis as small. Very often a man may believe he has a small penis when in fact his equipment is perfectly adequate. Almost all penises, when erect, are of sufficient size to provide sexual pleasure to a partner, even if they are not "monster sized." The emphasis on enormous male appendages is likely exacerbated by the omnipresence of online pornography, which often features men with exceptionally large penises or uses camera angles to give an impression of greater size.
But even when a man does have a penis that is somewhat on the small side, that doesn't necessarily mean his penis is inadequate. A four inch penis is perfectly capable of bringing about great ecstasy in a partner, provided a man knows how to use it to its best advantage. Except in the cases of a true micropenis, skill counts for much more than size.
Despite this, there are plenty of men anxious to make their penis larger, and penis fillers are one avenue some are pursuing. Basically, penis fillers work the same way that "lip plumping" works. With lips, an injection of certain approved substances makes the lips fuller. With penis fillers, several injections are made to insert a substance into the shaft to add to the girth of the penis. (At this point, penis fillers do not add to the length of the member.)
An anesthetic is first applied to numb the penis, and then several injections are made at various points along the shaft in order to ensure the filler is evenly spaced. Sometimes the procedure is repeated a couple of weeks later. When done properly, there is some soreness afterward, but not a great deal. The effects are not permanent, lasting usually three to six months.
It is very important to note that fillers are not FDA-approved for use in the penis at all, and that there are significant risks associated with this procedure. It should only be performed by a licensed plastic surgeon; many men have had their penises injected with fillers that turned out to be toxic, which can be damaging and potentially fatal. In addition, there can be other risks, such as a potential "numbing" in the penis or a misshapen look if the fillers do not spread out evenly.
Bottom line: Men who believe they must use penis fillers should do so with the knowledge that there can be complications.
Small penis or large, and whether penis fillers are used or not, a guy needs to utilize a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) for better penis care. Choose a crème with both Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a natural hydrator) to provide double-moisturizing power for the penis skin. The crème should also include vitamin D, which is made only in limited quantities in the body. Adding vitamin D can help boost its benefits to the penis.
I am 27 Years old female. Had a foreplay session with my bf. Did not involve sex but deep fingering for a very long period. There was pre ejaculate on his fingers. This happened on 23rd day of my 28 day cycle. Now I have skipped my period by 12 days. Please suggest if there are chances of pregnancy.
My mother ,50 years old has been detected with Vit D deficiency recently. Does this deficiency have any effect on the menstrual cycle?
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.