Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. GulfamYour feedback matters!
In infertility of a couple, the male is 50% responsible as female. For fertilization healthy sperms and healthy ovum are mandatory.
But nowadays we consult and treat male patients more as compared to the past for different sexual problems.
Problems that you face
1) erectile dysfunction-unable to develop proper erection (hardness)
2) loss of libido- no or fewer feelings
3) premature ejaculation -less control
4) low sperm count
5) lower sperm motility (not moving normally)
6) zero sperm count
7) lower sperm quality
Suffering from these problems creates lots of trouble in healthy sexual life as well family life. Sexual dissatisfactions may lead to stress and weak relation with a partner. We provide you a healthy way out for this issue.
Helpful diet for better sexual life
1) milk + cow ghee at bed time
2) badam shake
3) boiled eggs
4) dry fruits (limited quantity)
5) fruits and fresh juice - sugarcane juice is good
6) shrikhand and sweets (milk product)
Consult with us to enjoy healthy sexual life.
1. Give up Smoking: Give up smoking before life gives up on you. Quitting at any point of time slows down the deterioration of lung function though not reverting to non smoking status.
2. Practice Pursed Lip Breathing: It's a very useful technique. Breathe in with your lips sealed up and breathe out with your lips slightly opened as if you're blowing birthday candles.
3. Wear a Mask when Going Out: Be cautious while going outdoor when there is sudden change in ambient environmental temperature and when pollution is high or pollen are there in the environment. (Actually simple mask do not help too much)
4. Stick to the prescribed inhaled treatment - Rush to doctor if there is increase in breathlessness, cough and/or sputum production which is not controlled by ongoing treatment. That marks exacerbation and may need hospitalisation.
5. Get vaccinated - by annual influenza vaccine and if you are above 65 then an additional single shot of pneumococcal vaccine. This will prevent infectious exacerbation.
When I think about to watch then someone happens in my stomach like I feel like loose motions? Why this happen to me.
I have asthma problem and I use inhaler I can't stop this medicine and I'm fully addicted so I want recover doctor and sory about my english.
Hello sir, I have excess urination problem because of sex? Age 30 male. Please advice what should i do?
My husband seems to have a lot a irritation and pain in his ass hole sometimes so severe that he cannot sit also. He used to get bleeding also but nowadays he is not getting bleeding but have pain. What medicine should we give so that he can be relieved from the pain. Is this the symptoms of piles? Whom should we consult? Any good doc in faridabad who can help us.
I always eat healthy food but still I am not healthy. I always feel giddiness, Suggest me what to do.
My relative is having shingles on her leg. So I wanted to know about the food to be avoided and any medications for it.
I have this sneezing and constantly running nose problem even when I don't drink or eat any cold things like ice- cream. I have tried each and every medicine. Help me. Due to the sneezing and running nose, my eyes have also started running.
It is an episodic chronic respiratory disorder in which there is airflow obstruction causing difficulty in breathing. It is a very common disorder affecting children more than adults For some, the condition is mild with infrequent episodes & for others it is a serious medical emergency-An episode may pass away quickly and may be short lasting or at times lasts longer & requires immediate medical help.
Causes behind it
Hereditary & familial tendency or history of allergy, which may be skin allergy also predisposes to asthma in the offsprings. Allergy mostly inhaled is the most common cause of asthma.
Allergens can be:
- Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
- Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
- Strong perfumes
- Paints & varnishes
- Tobacco smoke
- House dust mite
- Chemical fumes
- Food, which can cause allergy are:
- Sour food
- Citrus fruits
- Cold food & drinks
- Artificially colored & flavored foods
- Beer, wine
- Canned vegetables
- Infection of the lung, which can be bacterial, viral predisposes to asthma.
- Emotional stress is a known trigger factor for an asthmatic attack.
- Over strenuous exercise and inhalation of cold air and climatic changes are also trigger factors.
- Initially there is a feeling of restlessness with a painless, tightness in the chest.
- There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm and a wheezing or whistling sound when breathing.
- Mild to moderate shortness of breath and shortness and rapid breathing follow with a feeling of anxiety, sweating & inability to lie down on the back.
- Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
- For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
- Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
- Eat balanced nutritious diet.
- Eat fresh unprocessed food.
- Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
- Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
- Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
- Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
- Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
- Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
- Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
- Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
- Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
- Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
- Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
Do's & Don'ts
- Try to recognize the trigger factors that bring on your attack, so that you can avoid them In families with history of allergy (asthma, eczema), avoid artificial milk, eggs, cocoa, juices & wheat preparations till completion of 6 months. In such circumstances you can only breast feed till 6 months.
- Do breastfeed your baby for the first 6 months to strengthen the immune system and avoid contact with allergens such as in cow's milk .
- Avoid foods & drinks that are known to cause a problem such as vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food & drink, canned vegetables, beer and wine Avoid smoke, pollution, dust as far as possible.
- There are three steps to be taken when dealing with an allergy.
- Firstly, identify the cause or allergen
- Secondly, avoid it.
- Thirdly, if avoidance is impossible, treat the symptoms.
- Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen. E.g. Sneezing while doing housework could mean you are allergic to house dust.
- Take steps to deal with stress, anxiety and tension as these can influence the frequency and severity of symptoms
- Good nutrition, balanced diet, adequate rest and relaxation will be beneficial.
- Yoga can help you by breathing exercises. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Homoeopathy at your rescue
Homoeopathy helps to get rid of inhalers & nebulisation quickly & permanently. Homeopathy not only deals with disease it deals with patient as a whole.
- Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
- Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
- Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.