Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Gulfam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. GulfamYour feedback matters!
I underwent angioplasty and got a stent fixed for a 99% block about 20 days back. My diet chart strictly prohibits nuts. I am very fond of nuts. Can I eat nuts now and if so what kind of nuts are safe for me.
I am 21 year old man I am watching BF movies since from 18 year . By watching that I started masturbation . I have man boobs .this is the effect of that?
I have attached a pic of those red spots on my wrist and hand. 5 or 6 spots are on my feet too and one or two on the thighs. Please check if these spots are symptoms of acidity. I have already finished taking PAN MPS syrup for 5 days just 2 days before. During those 5 days any new spots did not come up. But after I stopped drinking the syrup again some spots have shown up. Please tell me some natural foods to eat and what to change in my lifestyle so that this can be controlled as I do not want to depend on antacids continuously to check this. My lifestyle since last two years was very erratic and there was no fixed meal timings and excess tea empty stomach. I have changed these habits recently but guide me through this. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
I am male 57 years old. Please advise any safe medicine for good and peaceful sleep in the night, as I take allopathy medicines, which makes me in awful condition next morning.
Sitting all day in an air-conditioned cabin is what constitutes a 9 to 5 office for most of us. As such one tends to eat on unhealthy snacks that are available in tuck shops like crackers, chips, namkeens, and biscuits. The calories we consume are far more than the energy we expend, thereby making us pile on the kilos. Below given are tips on how to eat healthily during office hours.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose of the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie-free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!