Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. Gouri DeviYour feedback matters!
I got married in june and attained pregnancy in July but miscarriage occurred in Sep. BUT after that seven months passed I am getting pregnant. Test like thyroid. starch test. Were referred ok. please tell me exact problem.
I am 23yrs old female, and I am suffering from irregular period's problem from 1 -2 yrs, whenever I miss my periods I consult to doctor, doctor take ultrasound, and other blood tests all my reports shows normal and tell me that it is due to hormonal imbalances and give medicine (registered) after taking this medicine I put on lots of my weight, so now I'm started taking ayurvedic medicine. So, I am little bit afraid of it because doctor also told me that I can have a problem of conceiving baby after marriage. So please help me know why I am suffering from this problem again and again what can be the reason in your point of view, and also suggest me while taking ayurvedic medicine is good for such problems or not.
I have been married and it's 2 years passed now, I have abortion 2 times so I consulted doctor she said that it wasp due to travelling during starting period and their is nothing problem. After that my husband was away from me for about 3 months due his work, now we are together so if I want to get pregnant as early as possible so what are the precautions I need to take?
My periods got delayed by 15 days every month. Is it normal? Also I have facial hair and noticed spotting recently.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
I had my abortion last oct 23. 5 weeks delayed. I bleed moderately with some clots. But my concern is. I still feel my breast and nipples tenderness What should I do? How long is breast tenderness will be feel after this procedure. When will it diminished? Thank you.
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had protected sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. We will be grateful to you. Please.
Women loves high heels, but if they continue wearing them all time chances of significant foot pain and associated problems either can occur directly or exacerbated by wearing heels. (Morin, n.d.).
Any time person wears footwear that disturbs or realigns the natural counter of the foot they are bound to cause foot pain the experts says. While, if you add a bit of inches (high heels) in to this calculations then the pain can soon escalate to damage says Stuart Mogul expert in podiatry. Due to this, there exists the change in the body segmental alignment. For instance wearing high heels will restrict the natural movement of the foot and in addition to the restriction there is increased loading of weight on that area hence the person is not just crushing the toes, but adding exaggerated body weight on them says the Sports Scientist (Biomechanics) Vasanth Kumar from Chennai who is also a performance coach.
Consequences of wearing footwear with heel
Researchers have found that people wearing high heels (2 Inches or more) have tighter calves. About 13% short on the calf muscle fibres on an average was found in the calf muscle scans among the people with frequent heel wearers in comparison with the people who avoided wearing heels. A study by Journal of Experimental Biology found that high heels led to stiffer calf (Achilles) tendons.
A study by Professor Marco Narici, (Manchester Metropolitan University) that involved 11 volunteers from 80 group of women who wore 5cms (2 Inches) of heel for over a period of two years had issues and struggled while walking on flat foot (Bare Foot). An MRI Scan of these volunteers showed no significant difference in length of the calf muscles in comparison with the group of women who wore flat shoes. While, an Ultra Sound scan showed shorter calf among the women who wore heels. In addition, the women who wore heels were asked to lie on their front on the couch and the researchers noticed the angle of the heel were greater due to the shortened calf. Above all these, the tendons were much thicker and stiffer among the women wearing heels than those who wore flat footwear that causes discomfort while walking on flat feet since the tendon cannot stretch sufficiently.
Sammy Margo, chartered physiotherapist from London says not to wear heels or flat shoes all the time but to wear variety of heel heights that can keep the muscle in right length (Anon., 2010). Secondly, the researchers and scientists have found out that performing some regular stretching activities can minimise the issue of calf muscle tightening.
Stand on tiptoes on a step, and using a handrail for balance to lower their heels as far as they can and hold the position for 10 – 15 seconds.
Strengthening the Tibialis anterior (Shin Muscle) muscle can be of a help (Toe Raise) for a count of 8 – 10 Repetitions 2 -3 sets a day says the Sports Scientist.
Select footwear with low heels – an inch and a half or lesser while a wider heel base can be of more help; a slightly thicker heel will spread the load more evenly. Narrow, stiletto-type heels provide little support and three inch or higher heels may shorten (Tighten) the Achilles tendon.
Softer insoles can reduce the impact on the knees.
Selecting right size footwear is more essential. Wearing shoes that allow your body to move naturally during walking will allow your feet, legs, hips and back to stretch.
Stretch your muscles as many times as possible during the day and while during rest.
Difference in Radiographs between High Heels and Normal Footwear
Do not let your sense of style cripple your ability to stand or step pain-free. “Your feet are, quite literally, your base of support. If your feet aren’t happy, nothing above them will be,” says Dr. Nevins. “Take a closer look at your shoe selection and take small steps now to prevent big foot problems later.” (Nevins, 2015). In addition to all these the above exercises as a regular routine will keep the muscles in the right length and can be used as the preventive factor.
Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase after ovulation? And what is the maximum length of lethal phase? Bec my wifeclosed18 day after ovulation today.
Iam 29years old, and my weight is 69kgs, I have hypothyroidism since 2004 with a recent reading of 8.5MmicroIU/ml, we are planning for a baby, if I want to conceive will this level of TSH Interfere? If means how much should I reduce in order to conceive quickly, I mean to ask what is the optimum level of TSH for conceiving? Kindly advice?
Hair fall: hair should fall at periodic intervals so that new ones grow up (abt handful every month). If it's more than usual den arises d probs.
Many young adults chief complaint. Main reasons are a) normally b) dandruff c) stressful life d) lack personal hygiene e) salty water f) lack of nutrition g) others like chemotherapy, local infection.
I would advise first with a) personal hygiene like taken head bath every 2 days, applying oil b) leading a stress less life like doing meditations, workouts c) dandruff: home remedies - buying from market plain aloe vera shampoo n bhringraj oil (google n see wat it is). Apply oil n wait for 15-30 mins n take a head bath with shampoo on alternate days. Use for 2-3 wks if no outcome consult a physician d) nutrition: take protein rich foods e) local infection: consult physician to rule out any
I'm a 21 years old female, going to get married in next few months. I wanted to ask is hormonal pills like Unwanted 21 days & Saheli safe to consume. Also if one indulges in unprotected sex, safeguards against pregnancy. Which pills are the best to consume to avoid pregnancy & regular periods and how are they supposed to be taken (1st day of period./ how many days/time)
Hi Doctor, we are couple and of very young age but suffering from few disorders, we are in physical relationship from last one and half year, now, we are lacking of excitement, we are unable to go twice, I feel like pain and burning sensation while taking inn, and sometimes while color liquid release and sometimes like while color layer. We want to try anal sex but I am unable to do so, I feel a lot of pain and burning while trying. And I also want to firm my breast and wants to lift up and wants to increase the size of breast (current breast size is 32 but I want to achieve 34 or 36). We want English medicine we can take before copulation which should be most effective and drives us madly with full of excitement and we go mad.
I have irregular period cycle .We are planning for baby from last 10 months but not able to conceive. I consulted many doctors regarding pcod because I got suffered from pcod but not getting good result. Please help us regarding pcod and tell us best doctors for pcod.
Sir / madam. My wife is 32 weeks pregnant. From the 3rd month on wards we have done scanning two times. That is on 3rs month and 5th month. Baby position is in cephalic. But recently in 32 weeks scanning baby position is in breech. Will baby move again into cephalic? Why baby moved into breech position in the 32 weeks. Can you please tell me the reasons and suggestions. Is there any complications?
I used condom once just to try it then after that itching and red spots comes at that place now they are growing what to do?
It is no secret that when you pleasure yourself 'the right way', it would definitely pump you up for your next session. However, there are several other ways which are unconventional and yet as beneficial and helpful as regular masturbation. Debunking all myths that masturbation reduces erectile functioning or sperm count level or even sexual fertility, these unconventional techniques can definitely help you in various ways; providing you with the right kind of satisfaction and fulfillment and boosting your overall stamina. However, excessive masturbation is strongly recommended against as it has its long-term side-effects.
- Although your testicles are primarily concerned with the function of sperm production, they are also, technically speaking, an erogenous zone. Therefore, when you masturbate, it would be more helpful if you could utilize your testicles for the purpose of acquiring more satisfaction. By pulling your testicles slightly downward while masturbating, you could also try caressing, tickling or stroking them to see how it feels. You could also try holding them in a light grip and not too firm with your other hand.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better will be the level of pleasure. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further enhance your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- There is also the 'start and stop method' which is very useful in regulating and improving your level of stamina. A conscious and deliberate effort is required in maintaining control over your ejaculatory muscles. The best way to do this is by setting a time limit and not allowing yourself to ejaculate within the given time frame. Learn more about Premature Ejaculation.