Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. M.D. SharmaYour feedback matters!
I was suffering urine problem from last 2-3 year My doctor asked me to do a x-ray I got it done and found stricture in my other my doctor said there will be an operation by endoscopic please suggest me is it safe and is it painful or not as they say it is done by microscope so not painful I am a 25 year old male.
My prostate size has gone to 146 gms. Urination in the mornings is intermittent. Please suggest some medicine for free flowing urination and reduction in size of Prostate gland. Rajan Tandon.
Urinal problem, my father aged 58yrs. Has damaged urine bladder in abdomen, it is very painful to out his urine through penis without any catheter, he has to use catheter (tube) in penis daily to out fall his urine, mostly in night. I want to know that is there any treatment for urinal bag (bladder) which can store urine as much and discharge properly from penis. Kindly suggest, please please please, please reply.
Hi. I am 17 years old. I am a boxer. I injected deca durabol on 6 january when it will washout from my urine. And how should I wash it out from my body completely.
Sir, after hand application on my dick some times I will get urine very tightly and I will have some pain under my dick y is it so.
I am 21 years old girl suffering from unbearable pain on back and left side of my abdomen. I got my sonography done. There is swelling in my bladder and left kidney. What is the diagnosis ? As my doctor thinks it is kidney stone but is not sure as my sonography report shows swelling and no typical sign. I do not have burning sensation during urination.
I am 45 years old. I am diabetic since last 5 years. Average blood sugar level is 180 mg/dl and in urine is detected +++. I work abroad. Recently a week ago in India during routine check up Protein traces was found in urine test, which was not whilst tested around 20 days ago abroad. Is protein traces in Urine is the sign of any disease? Is it curable? Request for an able guidance.
Recently married 23 years old suffering from last 3 days frequent urination with burning sensation. Pls advise.
My fathers age is 67 n he is a ckd stage 4 patient. He was suffering from severe anemia but now his hb is 8.2 and creatinine is 2.07 n urea is 61. He is having protein in urine n from 3 days having swollen feet n back pain. He is receiving the erithopoitn alfa injection twice in a week as per doctors advice. please help how to lower the creatinine so that his feet becomes normal. Also he has a stent on his left kindly done on 2010. He is not diabetic.
Hii docter m bar bar bathroom jaata hu. Aur thodi jalan bhi hoti h bathroom karne me ye kyu hota h doctor? Please advise.
Hai sir. When I go to a general doctor for urine problem he tell My penile urethra is small that was the reason your urine is break in the prostate now I am using veltam 0.4 tables is any cure of long length of my penile urethra and is any effect of small penile urethra in future for urinate and sex life.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
My Father is 80 years old and he is suffering from BENIGN. Prostate enlarge. Report on SR. PSA is 51.44 ng/ml. Urine passage is block and temporarily passed through tube. He is having hypertension no diabetes. Kindly suggest proper medication. And whether he can be cured by operating through urologist or through medicines.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues)
Related Tip: The Ideal Diet after a Kidney Transplant