Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.D.Goswami
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.D.GoswamiYour feedback matters!
Hello, my question regarding blood group, what level of complications are occurred in pregnancy if the blood group of female is negative and partner is positive.
I am 24 years I have got polycystic ovary disease. What should I do to get relief from this please suggest me something. I am getting acne large hairfall and Brest tenderness and my weight is gaining very fast please help me to recover my problem?
Sir I have given unwanted 72 to my wife she take medicine but she fell like vomiting sleeping and mouth taste is bitter she take medicine yesterday approx 11: 30 pm sir please reply me what I do.
We are about to ruin sex for you
Sex is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are real risks you ought to know about.
We all know there are dozens of benefits that come with having regular sex. Makes you wonder if there are any disadvantages, right?
Sex sure has side effects, so you might want to look out for these signs that tell you to cut down on sexual trysts.
1. Back pain:
Harming your back is a very common side effect of sex, especially if you are experimenting with new positions which you are not very comfortable with. If either of you is suffering from a back condition, make sure you place a pillow under your hip while having sex. Make sure that the positions you try do not affect your back a lot.
All men carry bacteria on their penis, and they need to make sure that they following a healthy genital hygiene to avoid transmitting these bacteria in women. Men must regularly retract the foreskin and clean the smegma (a combination of shed skin cells, skin oils, and moisture), especially before the sexual act
Sometimes, sex can get so good that it drains you out completely. So much that you wake up feeling tired and exhausted. If you're going for an interview or if you have important things planned for a particular day, sex can mess it up for you.
4. Penile fracture:
If you are not having sex properly, sometimes, by accident, you can cause a penile fracture. There are claims that it happens because of the woman-on-top position.
5. Psychological problems:
Sometimes, if you are not able to satisfy your partner or if you are cheating on your spouse, you tend to get depressed or anxious in a while. A lot of people even go through a low self-esteem if they are not able to satisfy their partner or if the partner refuses to spice up the sex life due to various reasons
Hi, Khushi kit 8 Feb. Pehli badi goli di thi or last 4rth oli 11 feb ko di thi, lekin ab tak period nhi aya, kya zyada sex karne se or vegina me dhakka lagne se period ane ki sambhavna he? Ab me dobara khushi kit de sakta hu? 1 khushi kit se dusri khushi kit dene me kitne dino ka antar hona chahiye.
Actually I had sex with my boyfriend few years ago (5-6 times) and I am going to get married in 4-5 months. But I feel that there is so much gap in my vagina. I am afraid if my husband will find out. Please suggest me what I can do to tighten the vagina or remove the gap. Please help.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
The human body never fails to amaze us. Every day you discover something new, something mesmerizing about your body. Many of the interesting facts about the human body will leave you astounded and open-mouthed in awe.
If you think you know your body well, think again! The following body health facts are sure to swipe you off your feet.
- When it comes to blinking the eyes, women unanimously steal the show. Yes, you heard it right! Women are known to blink their eyes just double the number of times than their male counterparts.
- Here is an interesting fact about your bundle of joy. A newborn baby can swallow and breathe in tandem (for up to 7 months of age). Strange but true!
- Does getting rid of those stubborn extra pounds give you sleepless nights? Men are known to burn the extra calories much rapidly (by almost 50 calories per day) than their female counterparts. A fact not many ladies will relish.
- A smile can win hearts! Here is a reason for you to smile even more. It requires 17 facial muscles for that lovely smile of yours while crying requires nearly 43 muscles.
- The facts about a human brain can leave you baffled. With a memory capacity which is greater than a 4 TB (terabyte) hard drive, there are nearly 1,00,000 chemical reactions taking place in your brain per second.
- Can you believe it? Your ear grows throughout your lifetime and that too, at a speed which is almost a quarter of a millimeter per year. Reasons enough to have your ears ringing!
- Hold your heart tight! This fact is sure to make your heart skip a beat. Do you know the number of times a healthy human heart beats in a year? It is nothing less than 35 million times a year. The surprise doesn't end here. On an average, the amount of blood the heart pumps in one's lifetime is nearly 182 million liters of blood.
- You think the earth is overpopulated? Time for some reality check. The bacterial population that thrives on a person's mouth is close to, or even greater than the total human population on the earth.
- The saliva produced during a person's entire lifetime is enough to fill up almost two swimming pools. A salivating fact indeed!
- This fact is as crazy as it can get. A person is believed to be about 1 cm shorter in the evenings than in the mornings. Now you know when to get yourself clicked full length.
- The sperm is known to be the smallest cell in the human body, while the largest cell is the female egg.
- Another interesting fact states that the cornea of the eye is the only body part that gets oxygen from the air directly. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.