Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Light liquid secreting from my left breast nipple after one bite in physical relation, start over 1 year but now more after one rubbing. I.e. Means infection in breast nipple? I can't discus with any one, so please solved with medicine. I am unmarried. Tell me what is the problem? It is a major or minor problem?
Hi, I am 31 years old and in my 1 year marriage. At the tym of intercourse hardly liquid produce in vagina also not get excitement (in starting 1-2 month I got excitement. And in between of sex my lower abdomen also have pain when I start to feel pleasure ,my husband stop because of my pain .what should I do.
I am 18 years old boy. I am doing hand practise since 5 years regularly twice in a day. But I am afraid that I will not produce a child .so I decided to leave this habit. Now I want to know that will I be able to produce a child. Will any medicine or vegetables be useful to solve this problem.
Ultra sound scan shows few well defined oval hypoechoic lesions are noted in superior and medial quadrant of right breast, largest measuring 2.6*1.2 cm ar 1 o'clock position .Is surgery necessary for this case?
Hai mai age is 24. My left kidney report is normal in size (left kidney=(98mm * 48 mm) with normal shape and echo texture. Cortex and medulla are well differentiated. Mild distention of renal pelvis and proximal ureter noted no calculus seen is a serious problem or it cure with medicine. Surgery is necessary or not please suggest me. This is a ultra scanning report.
I'm pregnant now my due date is by July 10 but by last week when I gone for sonography test doctor gave me the date by June 22 and 36 weeks and 2 days they told but now a days I am getting severe pain but doctor said don't worry it's normal then why I am getting this pain please answer me soon.
The first few minutes after an accident or fatal health condition such as a heart attack or stroke can be crucial to a patient’s survival. The first level of medical care that needs to be given to a patient before they can reach a hospital is known as basic life support. Basic life support can be given by paramedics, emergency medical practitioners or even a bystander and does not include the administration of medicines or any invasive procedures.
The first step to take, if a person around you has had a fatal accident is to alert people around you and call for a doctor. Do not panic and try to keep the other bystanders from panicking as well, lie down the person on the floor with his head slightly raised and chin tilted back. Ensure the safety of the patient and look out for danger from traffic, fire, electricity, gas or other environmental hazards. Check the person’s response by calling out to him or shaking him gently. Look over the person’s body for injuries and check to see, if the person’s airways are clear. Look out for gum, toothpick, undissolved medicines, etc. However, do not put your finger in the person’s mouth as this may push the cause of obstruction deeper into the person’s throat.
Place your fingers in front of the person’s nose and mouth to check for exhaled air. Chest movement can also indicate how well the person is able to breathe. If the patient can breathe, do not let him make any abrupt movements and wait for medical assistance. If the person is not breathing, check his pulse and begin chest compressions.
One compression cycle consists of 30 compressions and two recovery breaths. To perform chest compressions, kneel beside the person’s chest. Interlock the fingers of both your palms and place them on the person’s sternum. Ensure that your elbows are not bent and your arms are perpendicular to the person’s body. Press down on the person’s chest twice in rapid succession. This completes one compression. If after 30 compressions, the person has not started breathing on his own, you may give the person two rescue breaths. Pinch the person’s nose shut and cover their mouth with yours. Blow enough air in to make their chest rise. The compression cycle can be repeated five times after which the person’s breathing and circulation must be checked again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
Hi, I am 28 years old married women. I have one doubt. Is it safe to eat I pill? Which pill would be good to take?
Dr. madam my boy friend asking me to have sex. If we have sex, in feature is there any problem for me, and I brought condoms but in that having some oily any problem in that. And on April I am going to get marriage so me and my friend has planed before marriage if we did sex 1 time without condoms weather pregnancy will i get for first sex?
I am married 4 months ago. From 2 months i am not having periods. I am not conceived yet. Is there any problem for me to conceive with this irregular periods ?
"I don't have time" is one of the most common excuses heard for living an unhealthy lifestyle. When you're working at a full time job, it is often easier to order in from a restaurant and spend the evening watching television to 'cool off' instead of cooking a healthy meal and hitting the gym. However, a busy lifestyle does not necessarily need to be unhealthy. Here are a few simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Cook one pot meals: Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Experiment with your microwave settings and recipes to find quick meals that can be made in under a minute like quiche in a mug or steamed salmon. Making pasta can be as easy as putting all the ingredients in together into a pot and letting them cook. Find recipes that require minimal grocery shopping and preparation.
- Take the stairs: Elevators are definitely a convenience and cannot be avoided if your office or home is on the 10th floor. To balance convenience and health, get off the elevator a floor or two below yours and climb up the remaining stairs. Obviously working up a sweat by climbing stairs at the beginning of your day at work isn't a good idea so time your stair climbs at the end of the day or when a shower is nearby.
- Avoid snacking: Eat proper meals instead of mindlessly snacking through the day. Keeping a food diary can help you recognize your eating habits and rectify them. If three meals a day does not satiate your hunger, break your meals into smaller portions eaten at more frequent intervals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.
- Drink plenty of water: Often we snack not because we're hungry but because the body is dehydrated. Water can also boost your energy levels and aid digestion. However, avoid filling your stomach with water before a meal to make you eat less. This can hinder your digestion process and keep your body from receiving its necessary nutrients.
- Cut back on packaged foods: Packaged food is never really all that good for you. In most cases, it is loaded with sugar, sodium, preservatives and artificial flavouring. If you cannot avoid packaged food, pick the one with minimal ingredients.
- Interval training: Spending an hour at the gym is not the only way to exercise. If you cannot find time for a full workout, try interval training. Get off the couch during intervals while watching your favourite soap or take a quick five minute break from your desk to exercise. Regular exercise will also help you sleep better and make you wake up feeling refreshed.
I am 7 months 20 days pregnant and my leg/ foot is swelling from last 1 week that much that i am using no. 8 shoes whereas my no. is 5 and its pain also can't give step properly after 10 or 15 min if I sit and my hand also swelling now.
I am Dr Mohan Raut. I am practising Gynaecology from last 27 years and partner of ICPRM, India's first Immunotherapy centre for patients of treatments with repeated miscarriages or IVF failure or Implantation failure.
Today I am going to talk on an interesting topic, Pregnancy as Nature's miracle and how Immunology plays an important role in pregnancy maintenance?
Our body has a defence mechanism for Immunology system which protects us from various diseases. So anything which is foreign to our body is not acceptable to our body and our body builds up and immunological response against that. This is how the bacteria viruses which are prone to enter our body are prevented by our immunological system. Even in case of transplant is done, suppose kidney transplant, our body will not accept any kidney. It has to be matched with our body, tissue match is important. In a transplant, the kidney is donated by blood relation which can be easily acceptable.
Now in pregnancy lets see what happens. In pregnancy, 50% is from the mother and 50% is from the father. Now the part which comes from father's body is a foreigner to mother's body. So practically, there should be a rejection of pregnancy, but it doesn't happen. Because normally, there are immunological mechanisms within mother's body which protect the pregnancy in the uterus. Now in some unfortunate women, these mechanisms don't react normally or they are abnormal and because of which mother's immunological system considers the pregnancy as foreign and builds up an immunological response against the pregnancy. This stops the growth of pregnancy and leads to miscarriage. Now depending upon on what stage this response becomes maximum, we can get maximum presentations;
- Like when the response is late, then there will be a pregnancy, then the growth will stop and leads to miscarriage.
- If it an early stage possible, then there will be only a pregnancy test positive. Nothing will be seen in sonography and there will be a biochemical pregnancy.
- Or if happens very early, before missing the periods, then it leads to implantation failure and infertility.
So this is called as Alloimmune problem, responsible for miscarriages. This problem can be diagnosed with certain tests and can be treated with the treatment called immunotherapy.
In my next video, I will tell that how we can diagnose various immunological problems and other causes of repeated miscarriages.
For more information, you can contact me on www.lybrate.com.
9 high-fiber foods that are filling
It is perceived that healthy foods are not filling. This is a myth. High-fiber foods are your main source of nutrients and keep you healthy. Fiber from food also ensures your body weight stays low and cholesterol in blood is managed well. It helps all the toxins out of your body and makes you look lean and good. You must try to replace what you usually consume with these high-fiber foods to beat hunger pangs as well as ensure health.
9 high-fiber foods that make you feel full and provide adequate fiber too.
1) oatmeal - have a filling breakfast of oatmeal and eliminate your daily 11 am cravings. High in fiber, oatmeal also keeps cholesterol in check and keeps you satisfied.
2) lentils - lentils are extremely high in proteins as well as fiber. Even a bowl full is good enough to keep your full for a long time.
3) broccoli - along with having cancer-fighting properties and a lot of antioxidants, broccoli has a large amount of fiber good enough to keep you full for a long time.
4) pears - a medium sized pear is packed with almost 6 grams of fiber, making it an appropriate health snack.
5) apples - nutritious and delicious, a medium sized apple can give you more than 4 grams of fiber.
6) barley - of all the grains, barley has the highest content of fiber which is close to six grams.
7) chia seeds - high in fiber, chia seeds are so flexible that they can be consumed as accompaniment in most dishes - be it cookies, yoghurt or salad.
8) carrots - baby carrots are the most ideal snacks ever, being easy to consume, rich source of beta-carotene and having high fiber content.
9) almonds - a quarter cup of almonds would give you almost 5 grams of fiber.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.