Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am about to marry a girl who had a failed relationship and had a D&C done for abortion. I am a bit concerned that, will she be able to conceive in the future. And will there be any side effects or health concerns associated with D&C? please advice
my age is 27 and I had been married 8 months before, we are expecting child but I couldn't get pregnant. Today I checked serum prolactin level it is 61.68 (now am in the third of menstrual cycle) is it normal or higher level. But the normal level they put below 29 ng/ml. I was totally confused, please help me to the right path.
Hi,m 23 year old, m suffering from PCOS problem. My last period date 28 December after this date m not regularly period, my stomach is paining every month when mah date is come but no blood flow. Plz give me a any solution or u can write some medicine for me.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.
My wife is 28 years old she is suffering from hypothyroidism and we are expecting a baby but not happening also we need ayurvedic remedies for her.
Iam 19 year old girl up with unwanted pregnancy just missed my period urine test positive what medical prescription available.
My wife is pregnant 32 weeks. FBS - 97 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs 75 gm glucose loading - 186 mg/dl, PPBS after 2hrs - 165 mg/dl, HbA1c - 5.9%. Kindly tell me is gestational diabetes or normal for pregnancy period. If it is gestational diabetes please advise me which treatment shall be done.
I have a problem of pcod. Doctor has advised me to take ovalife and ongest 200 what are the function of these medicines and also the side effects. We are planning now whether any problems occur during taking these medicines.
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
From my vagina some kind of white fluid is going out without excitation is there any problem, while I simply sit also the fluid may go.
My period date was 3 but till now it's not happen. I have tested but it is negative. What should I do?
Water is the most valuable resource in the world. After all this years we begin to understand that. About 70 percent of the human body and brain are made up from water.
Water is so vital to our survival in every sense of the word.
Alkaline water has the biggest level of hydration and is a excellent source of minerals vital to our body.
Because of our today’s ways of nutrition which is mainly consisted of processed food that includes salt, sugar, caffeine and alcohol – the most common form of pH imbalance is excess acidity.
Symptoms that point to the fact that your body is too acidic are tiredness, headache, stomach ache and a weakened immune system.
If the environment in our bodies is too acid or alkaline, our otherwise healthy cells can become toxic, collapse and die. An unbalanced pH damages the tissues.
If the body experiences an acidic environment for a longer period, it will ultimately deposit excess acidic substances into some area of the body in efforts to alkalize itself.
In that way, acidity increases in some areas and some cells die, but others may still live and/or adapt or turn into malignant.
Cancer cells can’t live in alkaline water.
That’s why drinking alkaline water is very, very useful.
Our body surveillance systems are responsible for our pH balance values, so they remove acid residue without damaging living cells.
However, if the load becomes too big, the result can be fatal to your body.
One more reason why you should drink alkaline water is the hydration of our body.
So protect and regenerate your body by making this water and drinking it on a daily basis.
Making it is simple and easy.
This is what you need:
2 Ltr water, clean filtered water (if only tap water is available, than use that one)
1 organic lemon, washed, cut into eights
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
Fill the jug, than add the lemon slices (do not squeeze them!) and then add 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt in it and cover it. Let it stay overnight (8 to 12 hours) at room temperature.
Drink 3 glasses of water every morning when you wake up before you eat or drink anything else to achieve the best pH balance in your body.
Start trying it tomorrow and your body will thank you!