Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M ChawaraYour feedback matters!
After taking the abortion pils, having the abdominal pain and lots of blood. What is the reason and treatment.
I had a sex with my gf. I have used condom but she is afraid of getting pregnant. Her period date is 10 of every month. We have sex on 11 of December. Still her period not done. What should I do? Is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply me fast.
Dr. Doctor, My Wife is 49 years old and almost since 10 Months she is not getting regular Monthly Periods. Once in 2 to 3 months she gets her period at this age I was told she will slowly stop her menses cycle. I would like to know how to be safe in doing some diagnosis which will not affect her health. Regards.
Is taking contraceptive pill only twice in a month is safe? And what is the maximum no. I can take contraceptive pill in a month. And what should be the days gap should maintain to take pill.
I am 30 years female trying for conception. But had 3 failed IUI. I would like to know the option ahead?
I am 30 year old unmarried girl. From last year my period gradually decreased from 4 days to 3-2 days. Now my period lasts only two days. Not any problems I feel during my period. Normal bleeding occurs. I had sex with my bf 3 (on August 2015, Dec 2015, September 2016) time last year. After each sex I took unwanted 72 ipil for preventing from pregnancy. After that I found that my period is getting less bleeding with less days. From last year 2016 my period lasts two days only. Now I am worried about it. Maybe any problem in my pregnancy after marriage because of less days period? My period is regular as it was. Not any delay in my period I had. Please help me. Should I contact with doctor?
My period started on 17th april. On 29th april I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and consumed ipill within 7 hours. I have done four pregnancy test last on 15th june all shows negative. After april I have no periods and heavy watery discharge from vagina and cramps.
Hi i'm 25 years old and my weight is 45 I was pregnant but had to do abortion because there was no heart beat in the baby so can I know how to go a head for the next baby and any tips to avoid all this for next time ?
I am thin and my weight is 50, height is 5'2. But my breast looks heavier and looks like hanging. What's the reason for that? And give some home made tips to make it fit and perfect, and to decrease its size.
I am 25 years old. And I took I pill first time and this month my period has lated around 12 days. Still not come. My date was 14th. So I am worried now what should I do. Pls help me.
1). I want to know when does a girl feel more pleasure. Is it inserting a penis inside the vagina or putting a finger? 2). I have read that a girl likes oral sex and enjoys to put a penis into her mouth. Is it ok to do so? Does it cause some kind of infection to her or it is totally safe. 3). Not sure if a girl can use condoms to put it into vagina while having sex. Can a boy feel pleasure in uncovered penis and with covered vagina?
I had unprotected sex with my husband near to ovulation period. After that I had very exhausted week like lots of work, traveling etc. After that I got my periods 10 days early with stomach cramps and backache. My periods are very normal otherwise. I am not taking any pills.
I have misscaried dated 26th December 2015. When I will try for next baby. Can I try test tube baby for the treatment.
I had some sex problems How to pregnant a lady which time is better How to satisfy a girl in sex time.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer