Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M ChawaraYour feedback matters!
Dear sir i am married on april 19 my wife dated april 24, I m tried to sex on fertile period. But she not pregenent now dated on may 26, she told me my mences period is 24 days. My q is 1. Why my wife didnot pregenent. 2. Which d best fertile peiod on 24 days cycle please reply sir.
Helo doctors I want to ask one question .my wife is pregnant know she has 3rd month after 5 to 6 days she wil get 4th month and my question is we can sex in knight times I can ask my doctor in my city but uam feeling shy to ask directly.
My period delayed by 16 days n pregnancy is negative. Doctor advised for deviry tab in 11th postpone day n it's already completed 5 days. Now my right breast is paining when it is pressed. What should I do?
Hello, I had sex on Oct 31 and my period ended on Oct. 22. The thing is it was unprotected and there was precum and we didn't wipe it off or anything. I noticed that I've been having period cramps but no blood. I felt very nauseous the other day. I took a test but it came out negative. Could I possibly be pregnant?
She is suffering with typhoid. She is pregnant with 4 month. She is taking medicine milcef and dolo , Folic , calcium tab as per advising of gyno doctor. Her report is typh O - 1/20 --- +, 1/40 ---+,1/80---+, Typho H -- 1/20----+,1/40---+,1/80---+,1/160----+ and other is --, --, -- she has taken 4 days dose. Now still she is suffering with fever.
Hi Dr. I am 24year old. I want to ask that my baby born on 22nd January by cesarean delivery. Its around 2 mnth completed after 7 days. But my periods are continues yet. Please suggest me any advice. Is this any problem ?
Absolutely! a good reason we have so many mothers with "surprise" with"surprise" late life babies :) Women assume that because they are not having periods anymore they can't get pregnant. Not so, you can still be ovulating even if you've stopped having periods. So the only way to know safely is to consult your your doctor. The general rule is that women are considered menopausal when they have not had a period for a year AND they have an FSH over 30. FSH is the abbreviation for for follicle stimulating hormone. It is the hormone that tries to kick start the ovaries when they begin to shut down. A young woman may have an FSH of say 6, because her ovaries are working well and the stimulating hormone is not having to do much. Once the ovaries begin to stop producing this number will begin to climb as the hormone says to the ovaries come on, come on what are you doing? The closer she is to menopause the higher it will be. SO an FSH over 30 (ovaries are inactive) AND no periods for a year is your only safe bet to stop using contraception. Unless of course you would ENJOY having a toddler at 45!
Delay in periods Female, 24 I am married woman and I am getting late periods during this month. Last Month I got period on 10th March, 2017 and in this month, I am not having periods. It's not due to pregnancy as we did sex with condom in whole month. I am also suffering from same stomachache which arise before period date but not getting periods even getting stomachache. Please tell me the reason of delay in periods.
Hi. I am 25 years old got married last year i.e. In 2015. I got abortion 2 months back i.e. On 25th september at 24 weeks of pregnancy. It was spontaneous abortion due to cervix incompetency and I delivered dead male child with gastrochisis. On Nov 5th I got my period but with very very light blood flow. I did not get my period this month. I am having pcod problem since 7 years. I am worried about my periods as I do not want to get pregnant now and also I did not used any multivitamin or iron or calcium tablets after abortion.
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
I have pain a lot during periods. Why does it happens. I get my whole body tired and feeling weakness.
My wife is pregnant with TWINS, she is 22 weeks pregnant There is no medical problem, everything is fine. Can we have sex, if yes then what shall be frequency and in which position?
Getting married is one of the biggest moments in every woman’s life and everyone wants to look their best in their wedding photographs. Along with makeup and hairdos, your smile is also important. While all of us wish we were born with the perfect smile, many young brides may feel that their smiles are imperfect. Thankfully, with cosmetic dentistry, every smile can sparkle. Some of the common cosmetic dentistry procedures for young brides are:
- Teeth whitening: The colour of your teeth can be affected by a number of factors. Regular consumption of tea and other caffeinated drinks may also cause stains on your teeth that cannot be removed by regular brushing. While this may not be something to concern yourself with on a normal day, yellowed teeth can mar a bride’s smile. Teeth whitening is a safe and quick way of removing stains from your teeth and whitening them. This form of treatment can even be done at home. All it involves is applying a gel on your teeth and wearing a teeth guard over it overnight for a few days.
- Tooth straightening: Misaligned teeth, crooked teeth ad gaps between teeth can easily be realigned with cosmetic dentistry. Unlike metal braces of the yesteryears, clear braces can correct alignment without hampering your appearance in the process. Using a cast of the current position of your teeth, sets of aligners are made that progressively correct the position of your teeth. Each set of aligners is worn for 3-4 weeks before shifting to the next set. If need be these aligners can be removed for a day when you have a special function and put back on after the function.
- Tooth veneers: Dental veneers are a great way to hide cracks on the tooth or to correct discolouration of teeth. These veneers can be described as thin porcelain shells that fit over the visible surface of your tooth. They can also be used to the visually correct spacing between teeth and hide chipped tooth edges. Veneers are long lasting and give a natural look to your smile.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth can give your smile a goofy appearance. Thankfully, if you have lost a tooth, you can easily correct your smile with dental implants. A dental implant tooth has a titanium root that is fixed to the gums and a natural-looking replacement tooth that is fitted to match the rest of your teeth.
Be The Very Best On Your Wedding Day
If you wish to enhance your natural beauty in readiness for your wedding day, why not talk to the specialist about the most suitable treatments for your skin? Simply get in touch to consult.