Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. M ChawaraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam, I had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker, whom I do not khow her hiv status, I am so stress that if I contact hiv through her, I had no cuts, sores, wound in my mouth, penis and figure. Do I need to test for hiv. Please reply.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june which was doubled up along with the last. Took a break of 6 days from 2-7th july. Withdrawal bleed from 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8july. Had protected intercourse on 9th july. But the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Missed 21st july pill which was doubled next day after a gap of 24 hrs. On 22nd july morning had a very light bleeding. Which was stopped as soon as pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th july. Had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. Took home pregnancy test with first morning urine after that. At 4,5,6,7,8tg weeks, all were negative. No symptoms in general. Bt from the past two days I feel a little bloated and ve put on some weight. And for the past two days vaginal discharge was watery transparent and stretchy but of little amount. Is this the signs of ovulation? If so when will be my next period, as my expected date is on 1st sept. Do I need to do blood test or hpt further? Is their any risk of pregnancy?
Hello Doctor. I am Gopal. I have some doubt which i really look to clear this out. I and my GF made 1 month back. It was the next day of her last day of periods, but made it incomplete as she was bleeding during intercourse. None was discharged, but we both were afraid of that liquid moisture which male releases during intercourse. So we decided to take contraceptive pill (Unwanted 72). She again had her periods after 2-3 days of having that pill. Also her periods are not stable. And we are still waiting for her periods. We both are afraid. Please help
I just entered into my 5th month of pregnancy and I'm feeling little heavy in my stomach. Is this normal? besides there is little itching on my stomach.
We re a married couple. We had intercourse various times but my wife's hymen is still not ruptured. She feels it pain some while having intercourse. Can it be done medically. Kindly help me out.
I am 31 years old waiting for my 1st pregnancy. Last month I had only one day spotting but the UPT was negative. I took follicle study and it was 1.8*1.6 on day 14 and ruptured. Endometrium was 10.7.Doc gave HCG 10000 for rupturing. Me and my husband had relationship on 14,15 and 16th day. Today is day 23 and I am having lower abdominal pain. But I don't have any feeling of my period. I wanted to know if I am pregnant. Today I took drotin for pain. Does it affect the pregnancy if it is there. Will drotin make periods to come?
Exercising during your periods will help you in reduced abdominal cramps. When exercising the body releases feel good hormones endorphins which keeps brain calm and makes feel better but avoid doing intensive exercise abs day. Light yoga stretches cardio swimming light weight training is recommended
I had sex in past few years occasionally so I want to know my vagina tightness loose will know my husband.
Hi.I got my periods about 10 days before but only lasted for 2 days. Still I feel that I am pregnant. Is it possible?
Sir/Mam I want to know about Sujak rog. What's that? I want to know the reason precautions and treatment.
I'm 30 years old New mom. I got one doubt. Swallowing mucus means mucus won't get out our body and increase cold? Because in some situation we couldn't rush to restroom to spit out mucus. Please advice.
Hello Dr, My baby is now 1month 20days old. Last Monday his vaccination done. But IPV was not there. So I consulted in Government hospital. So they told to come today afternoon. Is it OK to have that after 5days again giving 1more vaccine. Then when should I take 2nd dose of IPV.
Hello, Me and my husband are 26 years old. INfact he 3 months younger than me. When is the best time for us to plan for kids? I heard that having kids after 30 years is a bit complicated. Please advise.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
Hello, My wife is having periods, its the 3rd day. The reason of writing to you is she is having pain in back and lower part of body and also having fever since morning. She vomited twice in last past hour. It was clear, watery and mucus vomit, bitter in taste according to her. What should I give her?
Hello Madam, I am 27 years. I have pregnancy of 6 weeks and also I have 14.6 mm fibroid in my fundal wall. Is it safe for my pregnancy or what should care I take or please let me know so that I will come personally to meet you. I am very scared about my baby.
High. Make sure to drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks and alcohol.