Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Chawara
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M ChawaraYour feedback matters!
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
I delivered my 3 kg 300 gm baby in a private hospital. There I got mediolateral and midline episiotomy. After an hour as the doctor said my stitches broke open andi was also leaking huge amounts of blood. Dr. said they were huge clots formed which came out and she manually did removed some clots. I do not know how many were they .but the blood was enough to fill half a bucket. And she re stitched me. She said I had problems within hygiene .thats y stitches were getting broken. However .i do not find it true as none of my doctors or any other doctor .who saw me that day or day after delivery said so. Also .post delivery I found out that I had rectovaginal fistula. Due to episiotomy or whatever the doctor did while my delivery. Now I am suffering from rectovaginal fistula. All my stitches have broken again. I saw another doctor and was kept on antibiotics for a week in the hospital. After that I was discharged .saying that stitches and the fistula would heal by itself. .earlier I was passing all the stools through vagina. But now .i am able to pass 60 percent through anus and 40 percent through vagina. But its been 2 weeks and now I am not finding any more improvement. Also the broken stitches have healed. But I find a very small skin patch that is less than 2 cm between my anus and vagina. And a v shaped slit at the side. That is scaring me as it will open up again. Because there is very less of skin in that area. I was told to wait for 6 weeks for the fistula to get healed on its own and. I do not have any clue about stitches. What to do. I am so depressed. As I get pain sometimes in that slit area. And bowels coming from my vagina. Its so scary. Please help.
I had sexual relation with my fiancee from (Thursday - Sunday) though I took a contraceptive pill called postponed 72 on Sunday evening. He didn't finish in me. Ever since that I have frequent tendency of urination though just a droplet falls and I have ticklish feel at my vagina After four days of taking the pill I bleed very lightly and it was not periods. I am all confused. Please help me please.
The pregnancy is more than 2 months or more old so I want to know the entire cost of abortion surgery for D & C process.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.
Hi my name is Prachi,, I am 23years old and got married 8yrs back I have 2kids. Now my prob is my breast size is completely 0 I want to increase my breast size,please suggest.
According to a report, more than 70 percent of the woman who are above 45 and trying for ARTs such as in vitro fertility (IVF), use a donor egg for conceiving a baby. With the advancement in the egg-freezing technology, it has become quite easy to make the use of a donor egg for fertility treatment. These days, there are a number of egg banks, sperm banks and egg donation agencies where donor eggs and embryos are collected and frozen for purchase. Some of the recognized fertility centres have also started their own egg and embryo banks for the convenience of the patients.
Who is eligible to go for fertility treatment with donor embryos and eggs?
Well, IVF treatment using a donor egg or embryo is a safe option for all those women who are above 40 years of age and are unable to conceive through their own egg. It is quite helpful for them in conceiving and delivering a baby of their own. Donor embryo is a wonderful option for all those couples in which both the partners are having fertility problem or have faced multiple miscarriages.
There are numerous reasons why someone might need an IVF treatment using donor eggs and sperm. Premature menopause, producing poor-quality eggs, risks of genetic disorder and absence of ovaries are some of the issues where a doctor recommends going for an IVF treatment using a donor.
How are recipients and donors matched?
It is important that the person who is donating the egg is under 36 years and has children. A donor should be healthy and fit. Physical characteristics, such as eye color, height, build, complexion, blood group and race are also matched before using an egg. According to the instruction from HFEA, the doctor is not allowed to share additional information about the donor before the matching. The donor needs to undergo a health screening process under the supervision of IVF experts. Once the clinic or agency finds a suitable donor match, the next step is to provide professional counseling on the ethical, medical and emotional impact of the donation.
Lastly, the most crucial step is to make the process legal. It involves a lawyer who draws a contract between the donor and the recipient that defines financial obligations, parental rights and future contacts. Different states have different laws, but a donor usually signs their rights to the child. It is wise to follow the legal process properly in order to avoid any future issues. A legally binding contract is of great help, especially when the donor wants to stay in touch after the child is born. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.