Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. M C SharmaYour feedback matters!
From childhood I'm getting something white color from throat. It's smell too bed may I know cure for this.
I have headache since yesterday, my eyes are paining, it feels heavy. And throat is hurting, What should I do?
Hii. I am 38 years old lady. I am having trouble of snoring. Everybody who sleeps with me (baby or husband) always complain about it. How can I get rid of it (snoring? Please help.
1.Im suffering from throat problem. I feel pain while swallowing. 2.I'm chain smoker. I smoke weed everyday and because of that my lips have turn very very black. Can you please help me return to my original lips colour?
Sir I feel giddiness so I want to reason and cur of it And I use to take 3 capsule of spasmodic provision daily how to get rid of it . Please send proper suggestions for both the reason.Please suggest.
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
Is there a permanent cure for sinusitis in Ayurveda. If so pls suggest me an easy option to find possible cure .how long would I have to undergo treatment process. Thank you.
I am a boy of 18 years. N I want to take singing as my profession. I would like to know what r the things a singer should have and what r things he should avoid for his throat
I am a type 2 diabetic patient and my Hb A1C level is 5.8. I have recurrent ear infections and I have taken courses of anti biotic after consulting ENT doctors but onlywith temporary relief. Is the problem diabetes related or of infected fluid of the middle ear? What is to be done?
My age is 30 ,since 15 years I have feeling sick everyday different type of sick chest wall pain, Itching,needle pain, chocking,discomfort, stomach bloating & discomfort, dizziness & imbalance while walking and feeling fear always. Now my left arm dull pain always since 8 months I had endoscopy result positive please help me (i can't stay with crowded place or function that time I feel dizziness.
I am 57 years old I got nasal allergy problem presently I am using livo cetrizine tablets but it is worrying me frequently how to over come this problem.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
Due to over heat content inside the body, frequently suffering from bleeding through the nose and also pimples are appearing on the face. What to do with this now?
Is it good to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide? I was told by one of my family members not to.
You know that breathing is very much integral to staying alive. It is the only visible symptom that you are alive. Breathing helps in providing oxygen to the body which is essential to carry out various physiological processes. The nose is the organ through which we breathe and should be kept clean so that it does not interfere with the breathing process or cause any sort of breathing difficulty.
Therefore, cleaning your nose on a regular basis is very important in terms of improving your health and increasing your lifespan. Cleansing your nose on a regular basis can improve the quality of breath and help in protecting your breathing passage as well.
Ayurvedic treatment: Neti
Generally Ayurvedic techniques are considered to be the safest ways to clean your nose. Neti in Ayurveda is a cleansing procedure, which involves using a modified cup referred to as a nasal rinse cup. The cup is filled with water or saline solution and is normally used to clear the breathing passages or the nostrils in particular. Neti is administered in the following steps:
- Prepare a saline solution by taking a quarter teaspoon of table salt and dissolve it in a cup of boiled and cooled or distilled water. You also need to take care of the fact that the salt is non-iodized.
- After preparing the solution you need to put it in the 'Neti' cup. Then put the nozzle of the vessel firmly against one of your nostril in such a way that the water does not leak out.
- Breathe in and out steadily through your mouth.
- Lift the pot and tilt it in a manner such that water enters your nostril. After half of the water has passed into your nostrils, remove the nozzle and let the water to run out of your nostril.
- Blow your nostril to remove any moisture that is left inside.
- Repeat the process with the other nostril.
It is very important to ensure that your nostrils are fully dry and no moisture is present inside as it might lead to further complications such as infection and inflammation within the nasal or the sinus cavities. It has been observed that using a nasal rinse cup during cold seasons helps to reduce nasal congestion to a great extent. Excessive cough or mucus can also be cleared up by using this particular method. It also helps to improve the quality of breath and it also helps you to relax and stay calm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.