Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M AkhlaqueYour feedback matters!
I want to remove hair from my penis and ass. Is there going to be any side effect and what are some best methods to do it.
Hello Dr. I Brajesh From Patna Bihar suffering heart pain approximately 2Month so kindly help today.
Hi I had sex with my girlfriend for a few times then I used I pill tablet for her for three times in successive months now she is facing problem of having menstrual cycle for two times in a month and in this month she didn't even got menstrual cycle. please help
I have problem while going to toilet I feel pain and blood is coming while going to motion from two weeks.
I am 26 year old F. Since 3 days I feel a little pain in the lower stomach. I had my periods last Tuesday and the discharge was jus spots for 3 days and after that white slimy discharge started coming. Also I feel a little discomfort can not say it is pain at this discharge. And I did not feel any smell to the white discharge.
I am always suffering from stomach problems, whenever I eat some oily food it not digest. So can you please suggest me on this problem.
I am having only one ball near penis. I am unmarried and worried for my married life. During sex with my partner after first attempt I can't go for second one. It can't erect easily second time. Can't enjoy sex for long duration too. Is it becoz of my one ball? Will my partner become mother in normal manner? Will this hurt my sex lif? Pls help. I am shy kind of. Can't share easily. Pls answer my query and guide properly pls.
I am suffering pre mature ejaculation. I tried thes tecniks start &stop but we both feeling un satisfy. please tell me what medicines use. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I am 47 male and very active. Also have high sexual libido. My problem is that I am unable to maintain erection. Erection is slow and weak and subsides quickly. therefore penetration is not possible. I do not suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure and am not under medication. Otherwise I am healthy and have a an active, lifestyle with exercise.
I want to know the symptoms and treatment for emphysema and chances of being a diabetic when there is a history of diabetes in family thank you.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.