Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M AkhlaqueYour feedback matters!
I have a doubt about how did the sneezing start & what are the reasons & how it will be cleared as soon as possible?
My bilirubin was 8.37 15 days before now its 2.5 will I still get a yellowish urine? Becoz I getting still yellowish urine is it again increasing.
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother.
Hello doctor I have a doubt our greatgrand pa has two wives he did not get hiv or anything generally people say if you fuck another girl with out condom the person will get aids they say this except wife.
My complete nails become damaged for last three days and it's colour change to a light yellow colour but it is growing so I want to know the reason for this?
How many hours a pregnant women sleep and a mother after few months of delivery. After delivery there is no continuous sleep for women how we overcome it.
I have the problem of uric acid. This is on 7 leave. I have also the problem of constipation with this. My hp (hemoglobin) is 10. Dr. suggest me febotex 40 twice a day. Please help me.
I have stomach problem. So what should I do. For relaxation. Whenever I eat any things. My stomach is painting. So plzz give the advice.
How to get over headache without taking medicine and what type folding should be adopted to relive stomachache? kindly guide me.
Gud morning sir. Mem I have 1 bought bcoz I have been scan my scrotum so left side I have severe pain in my left testis 10 to 15 days so Dr. general physician can suggest me to do scan scrotum so I done 8 Dec 2016 so report Colour doppler. Eve dene of tortuous vessels on lt side maximum diameter notes is 4 mm with reflux on valsalva this report I can show my physician but he suggested me urologist or general surgeon please sir mem I can't understand help me I am scared about this bcoz next years I plan my marriage is this a big problem in my life ya I ll show to that urologist or gen surgeon I regarding you please reply me as soon as possible. All lybrate team reply me your suggest thanks you.
Hi doctor in this date of 3 me and my husband have sex and I got an period on 5 if any chance of pregnancy.
My stomach seems upset since last 10 days. What shall I do to get normal? Loose motion and indigestion is faced.
Dear sir, . My problem is headache. I also see medical. And I take medicines. Every day but had pain not finish. So you answers. Me solutions. Pls help me mow.
Im having mouth ulcers and sinus at left cheek due to this I can not eat something which is spicy and after too much medication I will not get relief And now facing mouth ulcers. please provide me some help.
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.