Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M Ahamad AnsariYour feedback matters!
I am surfing from epilepsy from 15 year. Taking two pills of Valprol CR 300 MG and levipil 500 MG twice in the day form 5 year. From 3 year I have not suffered form any stroke or any conscious but form these tablet I have severed some side effect like memory impairment, headache, dizziness, stupor, somnolence, convulsion, disorder, abdominal pain, anemia thrombocytopenia, weight increased, extrapyramidal disorder, deafness, tremor Please suggest can I stop to take this table or change the tablet.
I am having migraine problem how can I cure that. actually its hurt so bad so please heal this than so much.
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit, 5 years before my penis size is 7.5 inches (erect), but now it is 4.5 (erect), one doctor said it is due to over masturbation, kindly tell me how can I get my initial penis size. Thank you sir/madam.
I am 35 years old my weight is 83 kg. I have thyroid problem also how I loose my weight. Acidity will come in anytime. Give me solutions. Thanks you.
Now there is no fever but some headache is there and bit burning eyes and feeling weak what should I do?
I am having Body pains for last three months I work in bpo may be for that reason I think.what can be done for this?
I am getting frequently lose motions even though I don't eat junk food or something which could irritate my stomach I do weight lifting is this the problem of lose motion I want to stop it and make my bowel system strong sir /ma'am what should I do please help.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult your Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.
How to increase sex duration? I mean ejaculation of man. An Is tr any medicine like pills r powder to increase sex life?
Hi. My age is 25. I had a dog bite on 27th March. I consulted a doctor on 28th and he prescribed to take ARV (Medicine name: RABIPUR) course (0/3/7/28 day). I took the first dose on 28th and my next course is on 31st. After surfing the internet, I am confused whether I should take the 4th dose on 28th day or 14th day from the first dose. Thanks in advance.
My left hand wrist is fractured and 25 days I got plastered, doctor have given 13th September date for removal of plaster I can lift weights and I can do all the works easily but there is still little pain when I rotate my hand for example while typing on keyboard.
I have blood in stool and its paining from last 3 days, I have started taking aloevera juice from 2 days. Will it be cured by aloevera in week or I need doctor. What should I eat and drink. Regards.
I have headache and backpain in every morning, I want to know the solution should I quit the zym for sometime.
How long a normal man can do sex I mean in a normal person, how much time takes to fall down the sperm from penis?
I have a pain in my right testicle and when I press it there's little bumps. I have also red dots on penis head.
In order to have proper information about ovarian cysts, it is essential to discuss the anatomy of ovaries. These are basically a part of the female reproductive system and are located in the lower abdomen on the two sides of the uterus. The major functions of ovaries are production of eggs, oestrogen and progesterone hormones.
So what exactly are cysts? Cysts are fluid-filled sacks, which sometimes develop on the ovaries. These are usually painless, causing no such symptom and females develop a cyst at least once every year. However, there are various kinds of ovarian cysts like the dermoid cysts and endometrioma cysts. The most common kinds of cysts are usually the functional ones. The types of follicle cysts include the following:
- Follicle cyst: When the menstrual cycle starts, the egg grows in a sac, usually called follicle, which is located inside the ovary. In usual cases, the follicle breaks and the egg is released. However, there might be a case where the follicle may not break. In situations like these, the fluid present in the follicle may turn into cysts in the ovary.
- Corpus leuteum: After the egg is released into the uterus, the follicle ideally dissolves. However, in case the follicle does not dissolve, the excess liquid causes the developing of little sacs and these are the other kinds of cysts.
Most of these tumors are benign (non-cancerous) and never spread beyond the ovary. Benign tumors can be treated by removing either the ovary or the part of the ovary that contains the tumor.
Malignant (cancerous) or low malignant potential ovarian tumors can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body and can be fatal.
There are some more types of cysts as well, which are as follows:
- Dermoid cyst: This is a sac-like growth, which occurs on the ovaries that can contain hair, fat or other tissues. They’re a type of ovarian germ cell tumor. Usually these tumors are benign, but occasionally they can be malignant.
- Endometriomas: These are those tissues, which should originally grow inside the uterus, but instead they attach themselves outside the uterus to the ovaries. This in turn results in cyst formation.
- Cystadenomas: These are basically non-cancerous growths that develop on the ovary surface.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
This is a condition that some women develop, a large number of small cysts form inside the ovaries, thereby causing the ovaries to enlarge. It is important that polycystic ovarian syndrome is treated soon because if left untreated for long, it may cause infertility in women. These cysts are usually not harmful, but they can cause the following:
- Hormonal imbalance, which may lead to acne or facial hair, may also cause individuals to stop ovulating or cause irregular periods
- Higher chance of getting diabetes as the body starts having insulin resistance
- Weight gain
This is not that big a deal and can be controlled easily. Also with healthy living and eating, this condition can be brought to normal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.