Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M A KhanYour feedback matters!
Sir meri body pe fat ke crystal iktha hogye or yeah lipoma ban Gaye Maine sonograohy karwai usme 8to 20 mm multiple lipoma gath ban gayi or koi doctor bolta kya neurofoma Hai. Sir yeah din ki din badhti jarahi Hai. Sir ka koi treatment btaiye me 10doctor ko dikha chuka magar koi adjectives result nai mila is ko kaise roka jasakta Hai. Please advice me. Sir.
Mera Gala aur muh sukh jata he Phir pani pita hu to achha lagta he Phir 1 hours ke baad phir galla aur muh sukh jata hu please help.
Eating healthy and maintaining a happy number on the weighing scale is stuff that dreams are made of - or so you thought! It is never too late to get on to the weight loss bandwagon in case you have a few extra pounds that you are not too proud of. But the concern is how to get rid of the pesky extra kilos in a smooth sailing and effortless manner?
Well, that's easy - take these diet ideas and lose weight effortlessly even as you eat healthy!
- Shop Right: Get nutrition right by first of all shopping right. When you fill your kitchen and pantry with healthy food, remember that good food choices will automatically follow you. So, ditch the packaged food and go for fresh ingredients that can help you cook up a storm even as you get aromatic and rich homemade flavours, right on your table. And remember there is nothing better than the satisfaction of a home cooked meal at the end of the day. Throw in some organic grains, put out the brown bread, and get yourself some fresh tasting ingredients to make a pasta sauce from scratch or prepare a salad dressing in a matter of minutes.
- Smaller Crockery: Are you guilty of overeating? The real culprit might just be your crockery - or rather, its size. Try taking on smaller portions with smaller bowls and plates. This will ensure that you take smaller heapfuls by default, and before you know it, your stomach will be full!
- Smaller Meals, Bigger Effect: You may have heard this being said many times, but it is true. The trick is to pace your metabolism and throw small quantities at it, so that it is easier to break the food down faster. Take at least five to six meals in a day and watch how soon your tummy starts to shape up and lose its flab.
- Mental Hunger: Hungry for a snack and ravenously so? Well, it may be time to tackle that pesky mental hunger. Begin by taking a few glasses of water and then give yourself a few nuts like almonds as well as some raisins. Keep these kinds of snacks handy so that you can pass your time when you are bored or even anxious, without overeating and putting on excessive kilos.
- Vegetables and Fruit: A good dose of fibre can help in tightening your contours because these digestive fibres are well known for flushing toxins out of your system and breaking down the food really fast!
So get on the effective diet bandwagon and banish those fad diets from your menu, today! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
How to prevent quick ejaculation during intercourse and how to get rid of stiffness in the knee joints?
The nails of my left leg grows But not the nails of right legs. Tell me why And suggest a way that both legs nails grow?
Hi I am having piles so can you tell me what kind of food shall I avoid I am very carefully about my food but I want some expert advice.
I am 28 year old year guy & from last couple of year I am facing problem with my sex life, whenever I am trying to sex I am ejaculate very soon and same sense of penis top is very sensitive, please advice me
Hi Colonic ulser. And presently sugar fasting 243 pp 339, colonic ulser healed in 2008, but now and then facing gastritis even some pain,
On Tuesday. I was in class. I got sweating and certainly my heart start beating fast nd my ears nd face become red and hot. Immediately I went to Dispensary in my college. They checked my bp it was normal 122/85 but my pulse rate was 112 at that time. Then I start losing my consciousness like I am very weak and I can't even move. And I got difficulty in breathing too at that time. After some time When everything was fine my body starts shivering and I feel like its very cold. My body starts shivering and after sometime it becomes normal. Today also I got the same. My heartbeat becomes faster nd face nd ears become red nd hot nd its difficult to breath. But after 2-3 minutes everything becomes fine and same shivering and cold temperature. My Triglycerides is 326.10 mg/DL And 25-OH Vitamin D is 17.68 My age is just 20 and weight is 56kgs. What is that I Don't knw. I am very scared. Please help me out?
Should a Diabetic person consume Natural Honey? Is it harmful or useful for diabetic? Please reply to the point as last time same question was asked but reply was irrelevant wherein it was replied what diabetic should eat?
Me pichle 4 - 5 dino se regular maximum 4 hour se jada nhi so pa rha hu. Pure din bhut headache rahta h. Bhut kosis ki jese sone se Pahle dudh pina. Nha ke sona. Yoga Par kuch phayda ni Mila Please give me some solution.
Mai pet se paresan hu bahut si madition kha li dulcolex tak leta hu asar nahi hota smoking ke baad hi fresh ho pata hu jisko m. Chodna chahta hu or bina kisi seven ke fresh hona chahta hu ab batao koi aisi madition h kya sasti or kifaiti mahngi nahi le sakta q ki sab kar ke dekh liya.
I am 45 years old I suffering from pre-ejaculation, with in 5 stroke ejaculation happens, please suggest any good medicine.?
How to reduce masturbation .does it affect. Please suggest me the ways how to reduce its frequency .
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.