Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LuthraYour feedback matters!
I have a 18 months old son. He have brain infections during birth time. Now he has no devlopment. Can you help me.
My 6 year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
My son in law one year old is suffering with motions since last four days. We consulted two doctors but Not find any result. What can we have to do.
I want twins baby . Is it in our hand or its just naturally happens . If yes, What have to do having twins?
My baby is 4 week old. He is vomiting again and again. Doctors says its normal in child. Is there any need to worry?
My baby 11 months old & still weight is 6 kgs only can any one please suggest for weight gain Present baby eating below foods: rice with Dal & rice with tamarind Bread in morning & mother milk feeding only Out side milk was not drink.
Hello Dr. My son is 2 years old lately he has his right scrotum enlarged and pressurized with water. Is there a solution to cure this without going for the knife. Am very anxious please advise. Thank you.
My 3 months baby is on formula feed, HW much ml of milk shud be given to her for hw many hours? Sumtyms she taking 90 ml fr 3 hrs n 60 ml fr 3 hrs, she vomits sometimes, how to take care of formula feed baby.
My 5 months old boy is not liking mothers milk instead he prefers Lactogen 1 which we were giving along with mothers milk since the breastfeeding was not filling his appetite. What to do so he starts taking the breast milk again?
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.
My son is 9 months old. And due to runny nose cough etc. I'm not able to provide vaccination. So What I do?
- Prevention is better than cure as we all know, few tips eat plenty of fruits and vegetables organic as much as possible,
- Eat only fresh food avoid processed food and bakery products as they contain harmful food additives, avoid red meat if possible, sleep well minimum 6 hrs a day, avoid cold food if allergic,
- Do not use mosquito coils, liquid, do not smoke.
- Exercise daily as much as possible
My daughter 6 yrs old getting very slow growth.Her D O B is 04/6/2008.Her present hieght is 110 cm,and weight is 19 Kg.But she is very active.What i have to do for her normal growth? Shall i consult what Dr in this regard?I am very much worrying.Kindly guide and advise me in this matter.I will greateful to you for ever.
Hi sir I have 2 kids but growth is not so good so 2-3 years kids what should I give in daily food for better growth.
My child is 21 months. He hasn't immune. Often gets cold fever runny nose. Sneezing.wet cough. I gv him prescribed medicines. By doctors. Bt. I don't get any result. please suggest me am strong medicine.
How many times a nebulizer is given to a baby in a single day that can not affect the health of a baby?
Hi, My daughter is three months old. We found poop in her stool from last 03 days and from yesterday she toilets 07 time and out of 07 we found 06 times poop in her toilet. I want to know is poop normal in little babies? It is in white color. Please reply soon we are afraid of this.
Here are some tips for an appropriate complementary feeding