Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Lupa DasYour feedback matters!
My age is 23. I have an eye sight of -2.5 and -2 (left and right), shall I try laser treatment? If it is ok, then tell me what is cost for treatment, benefits and side effects. Thank you.
I am 16 year old male. My head pains every time. Mainly when going to sleep which cause lack of sleep. I morning when I wake up I can not see things clearly for few mins. After that it again went to normal.
Lasik surgery done before 3 weeks halos and glayer are disturbing so much at night and vision is not sharp and stable.
Are there any drops which can help to improve my eye sight. Could someone please suggest. Thanks in advance.
I use spect of number -0.25 both eye and now I don't want to wear spect instead of that I can wear lenses it okay or no tell and I use spect because of seating in front of computer daily a lot so doctor given me spect so give me good advice so eyes.
Dear sir, I am 30 year old boy with normal vision , but having squint in my right eye since I was 3 years of age. Is there any possibility of correcting my squint through laser. Regards.
Dear Sir, from some days my eyes is not good, I am 39 year older, and every time my stomach has pain, before some month, my hernia operation had done, now what should I do.
I am 12 science student, I am having itching in eyes from last 4days I rub my eyes to get rid of that which in turn makes pain in eyes & reddish eye, excessive blinking of eyes I had eye check up last year & I hardly watch television and also don't use Mobile for long time. I am a student 2years back I suddenly had watering eyes while studying & consulted ophthalmologist he gave me some eye drops then I was cured please let me know medication and cause Thanks.
I started getting cracks at the bottom my feet. I could say its in a mediocre stage. Could you please suggest me some remedies so that I can see a drastic change in say about a month or two??
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.