Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lovepreet KaurYour feedback matters!
He was a normal guy. But when he met a girl whom he loved she left him for no reason and now he is in a deadly depression. How can I help him?
I am 42 years old male. Work and lifestyle sedentary. Developed Backache, cervical, gastric and kidney stone 3.9mm. Kindly advice.
From past few years I have lots of pimples on my back and bottom all are puss filled. I feel shy and embarrassed to show it to any one. I'm 24 years old. And having this problem from last 6 years tried all soap antibacterial. Please advice. It would be a great help and support.
I used herbalife weight loss products for 6 months. L lost weight butmy brush also gets smaller. Then I stopped thst product. Please help me to how I can lost my weight without losing my stecher?
I am 17, facing dandruff problem and early whitening of hair, what can I do? And suggest me a shampoo.
I have a lot or pimples on my face anf also black heads and I am suffering from stomach problem. My hair is also falling continues. please tell me some good solutions.
Hi I am 20 year old girl and wanted to know how to keep my bones strong and lead a healthy life. And also how can I reduce my acne.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
How many months steroid power will be and tell me is there any blood test to do for that to know the power of steroid.
I have food poisoning since 4 to 5 years so what do I do and when I take medicine for this then it is OK but whenever I am not taking any medicine for food poisoning again it is start.Please help me.
I have so many emotional problems regarding pms before my periods I suffer from mood swing problem which make me so unstable being a student.what to do?
Hello Sir, I am much thin compare of natural human body. Even I eats 3 times in a day and" when I start my lunch, dinner, etc. So I take fully diet. So what the reason of my thickness?
I use skin lite cream from about 2 years but I feel in summer season that my goes red and I feel burn on my face then what should I do.?
I have black spot as well as pimples on my face and acne also. I never used any cream on my face. What should I do?
Hai I am 25 years old boy and my skin is semi dark complexion. I have tried many methods. But in vain. Anyways to get fair skin.
Whether a women is pregnant, she has a periods or not? If yes, after how many time she dosent have a periods?
Hi for last couple of days I have severe back pain and neck pain also there is very much stress please suggest what to do. Please suggest some medicine also to control my pain.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.