Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lokesh Gupta
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Home remedies to get fair skin. My skin colour is very dark. I am using besan health and milk face pack.
Sir my dermatologist suggest obril cream for skin lightening and brightening purpose its good skin lightening cream or not?
Wrinkle prevention injections are used to prevent wrinkles and give a more naturally young look. Injecting wrinkle fillers will bring about a more youthful look and that too for a fraction of the time and effort of what a traditional facelift costs.
What is it?
Injectable wrinkle fillers fill the line, area or crease with a substance. This makes the trouble spots to disappear almost entirely. Wrinkle injections are also used for lifting chin, jawlines, filling out thin lips and plumping. They can be used for a wide variety of treatments and are very effective in treating such problems. The treatment can last from four months to upto one year.
Procedure and details
- Toxins are injected into the target area of the skin with the help of a syringe.
- The action of the muscle is temporarily reduced by the toxin by blocking the motor nerves ability to release acetylcholine.
- A new batch of nerve proteins is built in three to four months and by six months the nerves return to full capacity.
- This is when the results of the treatment wear off. But with constant treatment longer results can be achieved because the nerve proteins become slower at rebuilding themselves.
- After the treatment there can be slight redness in the areas of the skin where the treatment was done but there is nothing to be concerned about as that is normal and the redness subsides after 15 minutes.
- The entire procedure of injecting the toxin into the skin takes about 10-15 minutes.
- It is a very quick and reliable procedure.
- A common misconception with wrinkle injections are that it will improve the condition of the skin. But that is not the case.
- Wrinkle injections reduces lines and wrinkles but are not skin treatments.
Cost of the treatment
- The cost of a single session of treatment varies as the number of units of medication to be used a person varies from person to person.
- Usually a single unit costs around 1000-1500. The cost of consultation also hikes up the price.
- Usually for a treatment around the forehead area the cost comes around 3000 - 5000 depending upon the patient's condition.
Benefits of the treatment
- Wrinkle prevention injections are quicker and cheaper and are also long lasting than other forms of treatments available for preventing wrinkles.
- A single session of wrinkle preventing injections last for at least 4 months.
- The risk factor from side effects is also very minimum.
- Wrinkle prevention injections are not only cheaper but also less time consuming and more effective.