Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh ChhokerYour feedback matters!
Can you help me. I am having severe muscle cramps. Back pain n hamstrings are fatigue.. please help me out from this pain.
I am feeling pain in thigh always there is muscle pain in my thigh from 2 month sometimes it is too much more sometimes less taken vit d capsule from 1 month total 4 capsule I taken but not any relief wht to do now is it due to masturbation becoz I masturbate daily I also feel weakness in my whole body.
I have pain in my back from last 20 days. I feel pain while I bend towards front down side. So I can't bend front down side. What should I do?
I am 59 years old I have got a severe pain in left shoulder due to long flight journey. please tell me what shall I apply on it?
I am 18 year old male and I am a fast bowler. I am suffering ftom shoulder pain from last week. So, what can I do?
I am 22 year old male and I am having a terrible back pain as soon as I woke up from bed in morning, I don't know what to do and yesterday I consulted a doctor an he told me to sleep on the floor with pillow. Can you suggest me some ideas.
I met with a minor accident and was diagnosed with a UN DISPLACED 2ND metatarsal FRACTURE (L) MY LEFT WAS PUT IN TEMPORARY PLASTER FOR TWO WEEKS WHICH WAS CONVERTED IN TO PERMANENT PLASTER TODAY. BUT I FEEL IT IS LOOSE. BUT DOCTOR SAYS IT IS O.K. & ASKED ME TO REVIEW IT AFTER ONE WEEK. I BELIEVE HIS OPINION IS ONLY TO COVER UP. WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS O.K IF THE PLASTER IS TOO LOSE ON FIRST DAY ITSELF.
I am suffering with back pain, unable to any wrk. Please help me. My legs also paining all the time. I did not taken any treatment till now.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.