Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh BansalYour feedback matters!
Respected doctor. I have gone through knee replacement surgery for both leg, for one leg 3 years back and other leg 2 months back. My question is can I go for regular walk for few kilometres daily or it may harm me? please guide. Thanks.
My wife, 41 years, 61 kg, 5 feet is suffering from severe pain on her bottom side of right foot, just below ankle, bottom flat thick area since 2 weeks now. She is not able to walk in the morning hours since the pain is high and feel hot also in that location. She uses soft slippers. She takes 125 mcg thyronorm tablet for last 2 years due to hypothyroidism. No diabetic. Please advice. Thanks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, back pain and tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello, I am 28 years old. For the past couple of years I am having low back pain which extends towards my right leg. With little bit of stretching and exercises it becomes bearable for sometime but comes back when I lift some heavy things or stand for long time or walk for a long distance. Please suggest what should I do?
Hi Sir please help me my age is 26 ,height is 5.7,weight 70. I am getting feet and leg pains too much before I go to bed please sir tell me the solution for my problem.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from back pain but I had used many tablets but it gives temporary relief.
From now few days I have severe back pain what should I do. I drive bike daily 20 to 25 km per day so pls suggest good tips.
I feel pain in my right side knee when I fold it for some minutes. I am feeling this problem from last 3 months. What should I do for it?
My father is 77 years old and a retired govt employee, he is suffering from knee pain from past 12 years. His friend advised him to do surgery of both of his legs. My father has diabetes and BP from past 25 years. I had to know is my father will make his surgery at this age or not. Thank you.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.