Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Lokesh BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from osteoarthritis in my right knee, some what swelling is there. I am taking" rejoint" - tab (glucosamine sulphate 500mg, chondroitin sulphate 400mg). How it works? is it a pain killer?
Hi i am Hearing some sounds from knees while bending. Like a bold cracking sound. He is skinny. No pain. Is that a problem.
I have problem in my back my age is 44 after the consulting I got the MRI of LUMBOSACRAL SPINE IN REPORT "MRI examination performed for lumbosacral spine and images were obtained in axial and sagittal planes using echo T1 and T2W sequences. THE STUDY REVEALS STRAIGHTENING OF LUMBAR SPINE. Marginal osteophytes formation seen along the paradiscal margins of lumbar vertebrae. Type I end plate degenerative changes are seen at L4-L5 level. However visualized vertebra are normal in height, alignment and marrow signal intensity. All lumbar intervertebral discs expect L5-S1 show degenerative changes with L2-L3, L4-L5 and L5-S1 showing small right paracentral protrusion mildly compressing the thecal sac. No other significant disc bulge / herniation is seen. Distal dorsal cord and conus medullaris reveal normal intensity pattern. Pre/para spinal soft tissue planes appear normal. So this is in the report so now what precautions should I take and which medicine and exercise should I do.
I am suffering from my hand pain, when I do some heavy work from my right hand it pain very much, please suggest me what can I do.
I have heel pain problem, can not stand long, it is planter facial problem, please suggest some treatment which has no side effect.
I am 43 year old male. I am facing a problem in my left hand. Whenever I lift some weight in gym, I feel pain. Normally I feel this pain. But when I lift weight for making shoulder, or biceps, I feel lot of internal pain in left hand. It's happening foe last two months. What's to do?
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.