Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LokendarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 and habit of masturbating alot. Can you suggest some methods how to control that? Please suggest.
My daughter aged 8 years is having vertigo from past 4 months and we are giving medicine picon & milbild.
I am having testis swallow. For to remedy doctor told to use this medicine Suganril&thorombaphop this two is wat purpose of work in me. And how to use can you help me pls.
during intercourse my discharge is not satisfactory it is very low can I enhance it. please suggest.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and a small penis of 4" inches, I had sex many times with my girlfriend but unable to satisfy her. Suggest me some easiest and cheapest method except surgery, I am getting married this year, so please suggest me some effective methods to cure both ED & small penis?
I have acidity problem since 8 years. I have done lot of treatment but by consuming treatment medicines my blood level decreases. Or these treatment doesn't help me in curing acidity. So please suggest me some remedies or medicines or treatment to cure this problem (acidity).
Why some boys are not become a father, why this happened, list me few words which cause a problem for becoming a father.
My father is about 50 year old and suffering from diabetes, please suggest which kind of food to take and which to ignore to decrease diabetes label. His current blood pressure is 145-100, is it normal ?
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I do masterbutate thrice a day. But now my penis is not getting hard it becomes thin and small. What should I do.
Dear sir/mam. I an suffering from the motion problem in the morning session when I goes to bathroom I doesn't feel satisfactory after making motion also again I have to go to bathroom I feel it as strucking but doesn't comes out and it is since 2 years I consulted many doctors but no use many tests they have done but no use. Now it leads to so much problem to me to travel any where and if I ate anything oil food for sure I should go bathroom max 5 times I can't tolerate it I have used a lot of medicines still no cure.IN the morning session it makes me sense to go bathroom just like before and after breakfast. So please show me perfect remedy.
My age is 26. My right kidney is mildly enlarged and there is urge to urinate more always. I have done USG and urine test. There is no stone. Left kidney sizes - 9.8 cms Right kidney size - 11.2 cms Lever size - 16.6 cm What is the disease? Kidney swelling or fatty lever or what?
Hello Dr. Applying olive oil or any other oil on penis during intercourse will effect the sperm. If yes then please recommend any good lubricant which is not harmful as we are planning for baby. Thanks in advance.
Hello doc, my cousin he got married before 6 years and having no child yet he refers to some specialist for that the result was that in his sperm there is no germs of pregnancy the doctor said 90% there is no chances of making his wife pregnant due to lack of germs in his sperm. I want to know is there any solution for that? What is the possible causes for this and how it can be repaired? Is it some disease or natural act? Is there is a possibility for him to make his wife pregnant by some medicines or some other treatments?
I have proper erection but I discharge very quickly within few seconds kindly tell me the solution to my problem?
Dear sir/madam I am 25 year old preparing for civil service exam. I am,single in my room that is on rent. Frankly I want to say since one year masterbating have been going and due to this so many problems created like weakness and my weight also increases continuosly and it is now 88. So I want to know is this act increase my weight and what are the effects of masterbating ?
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1. Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.