Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Liyaa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LiyaaYour feedback matters!
The problem of early childhood trauma refers to disturbing experiences that take place in children during 0-6 years of age. The traumas that young children experience can be the effects of natural disaster, war or accidents or that of intentional violence like sexual abuse, domestic violence or physical abuse.
How Does this Condition Impact Childhood?
Traumatic events have a significant impact on your child's life and can break his sense of safety. The problem has been linked with a decrease in the size of the brain cortex. This is the part of the brain that controls several complex functions like thinking, consciousness, memory, attention, awareness, and language. The changes that occur as a result can affect your child's IQ as well as his or her ability to control emotions. As a consequence, he or she may harbor feelings of danger and become more afraid or it may manifest in other personality issues which are not very obvious.
How do you identify this condition?
Generally, children who suffer from traumas face problems in regulating their emotions and behaviors.
They may display signs like:
- Fear of new situations
- Being clingy to their parent(s) or somebody close
- Become easily frightened
- Display aggressive and/or impulsive behavior
- Are difficult to comfort
- Display deterioration in behavior and functioning
- Easily forget newly attained developmental skills
- Difficulty in sleeping
Depending on the age during which your child may go through a traumatic event, he or she can exhibit signs relevant to his or her age.
Children aged 0-2 years may also display reactions like poor verbal skills, memory problems, excessive temper, experience nightmares, etc.
On the other hand, children aged 3-6 years can face difficulties in learning as well as develop poor skill and learning disabilities, face problems in social interaction, may be unable to trust people and so on.
If this condition remains unattended or unresolved for longer, it may create personality issues and can deeply impact the individual's relationships, or equations in the society, as they grow up and even after they become adults. In fact, many behavioral problems can be traced back to childhood trauma. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I want to loss my weight 10 kg I used gym 3-4 months and there is no effect on my body, I have seen the product on site and reviews. That's why I want to confirm. Sometime many people said about the other product that its will be harmful and it will be damaged your muscle so, I do not know which product are good or not, that's why I am just asking about this, everyone love his body nobody wants to any type of loss in his body please suggest me if there any type of side effect and harm full for our body in future?
I am studying now previously my weight was 55 kg now I got increased to 66 kg how can I reduce my weight.
Good evening doctor. My baby is turning 4 months on this Sunday, the 22nd. All vaccines have been given as per schedule viz. Rotavirus, IPV etc. However, kindly advise on the pneumococcal vaccine. Doctor informed us that its a dose of 3 injections and an optional one and not a mandatory one. Please guide us and oblige. Will there be any adverse effects if not taken? Regards.
Dr. Raj can you please sugest anything except coconut Oli. When we use coconut oil hair fall is increased it is not suited me.
I used melacare for 2 months n after that using kojivit gel but after using melacare my face looks dull n dark my skin become uneven I am using kojivit for 1 month but then too no effect is shown and what should I do using home remedies but then too nothing happend what should I do help me.
I got a pimple inside my eyelid. Which is very painful. It is from lst 4 weeks. What is the treatment for it and how we can cure that pimple? My face look ugly with that pimple.
I am 33 years old. I sweat by my palm n soles. I consulted a doctor who gave me relaxation tablets for three weeks. It worked but after I stopped it, I started sweating again. I read on the internet about applying an anti perspiring. It dint work that well for me. I read about iontophorosis n a surgery but they seem the last option. Is there any suggestion?
I am 21 year young guy and I have problems with my face I have lots of pimple and always my nose is looking red what to d to overcome this?
I'm three months pregnant. When urine analysis was down there were 6-8 pus cells. So doctor prescribed ceftum 125 .is it safe.
पथरी के लक्षण
लक्षण मुख्यतया इस बात पर निर्भर करते हैं कि पथरी का आकार क्या है और कहां स्थित है।
1. छोटे-छोटे टुकड़े गुर्दे में पड़े रहें तो इनका पता नहीं चलता, न कोई कष्ट ही होता है, लेकिन जैसे ही यह टुकड़ा ‘यूरेटर’ में प्रवेश करता है, वैसे ही अचानक भयंकर दर्द होता है जिसे ‘रेनलकॉलिक’ कहते हैं।
2. कमर में तीव्र अथवा हलका दर्द पीछे की तरफ बना रहना एवं चलने-फिरने पर दर्द बढ़ जाना।
3. ‘रेनलकॉलिक’ अचानक शुरू होता है, दर्द की तीव्रता बढ़ती जाती है और यह जांघों, अण्डकोषों, वृषण, स्त्रियों में योनिद्वार तक पहुंच जाता है।
4. कभी-कभी मूत्र मार्ग में पथरी फंसने के कारण पेशाब बंद हो जाता है।
5. कभी-कभी मूत्र-मार्ग से छोटी पथरी के गुजरकर बाहर निकलने के बाद घाव हो जाने के कारण मूत्र-मार्ग से रक्त भी आ सकता है।
पथरी की जांच
1. पेशाब में लाल रक्त कोशिकाएं पाई जाती हैं।
2. एक्स-रे जांच (गुर्दो एवं मूत्राशय तथा मूत्र-मार्ग की) कराने पर पथरी स्पष्ट दिखाई पड़ती है |
3. यूरेटर (मूत्र नलियों) को रंगने वाले पदार्थ (डाई) की रक्त वाहिकाओं के द्वारा वहां तक पहंचाकर एक्स-रे करने पर और स्पष्ट पता चल जाता है।
4. अल्ट्रासाउंड (तरंगों की आवृति के द्वारा) जांच द्वारा भी सही-सही स्थिति का पता लगाया जा सकता है।
Hi doctor, I not take my food properly in all days. Because of work stress. So in my tongue ill with wounds. What I want to do?
Are you observing bumps and lesions in and around your vagina? These are female genital sores, which may be painful, itchy, produce a discharge, and are very tender. These lumps and sores may occur due to skin disorders. Female genital sores mostly appear as a symptom of STIs or sexually transmitted infections. STIs are considered to be a hidden epidemic, which many women leave untreated because of embarrassment or fear.
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is conducted for determining the cause of genital sores and lumps in females. A pelvic exam test will be undertaken and you will have to provide reports of your medical history. Certain tests such as blood work and a culture of the sore may be required as well. A culture involves taking a swab sample from the affected sore and testing it for detecting bacteria. After the cause of your genital sores is determined, an ideal treatment method is prescribed.
On observing the symptoms of genital sores, you can apply some self-care measures to treat them before you get to visit a doctor. You can try a sitz bath, which is effective for pain and discomfort relief. A sitz bath can be prepared at home by filling your bathtub with warm water, going up to your hips when you get immersed. You should add a mild saline solution or baking soda to the bathtub water. A small basin for a sitz bath can be purchased from a drug store.
- The method or treatment for genital sores and lumps depends on the cause.
- Certain topical oral medicines are used for treatment of the sores and for relieving pain.
- Other medications such as antibiotics, corticosteroids, pain relievers, antiviral medicines and several anti-itch drugs are also used.
- Some types of genital sores do not need treatment, but you should get them removed if they bother you. A noncancerous cyst is an example of such type of a sore.
- The long term outlook for genital sores in females depends on the cause, once again. Sores and lumps caused because of chronic skin conditions and genital herpes are likely to recur. The long term outlook also depends on how fast you get an existing STI treated.
For the prevention of female genital sores, you should practice protected sex by using condoms. This prevents the infection from spreading to the people you have sex with. It is also important for you to open up about your condition and seek proper treatment, if you experience symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!