Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lily DhayiyaYour feedback matters!
Hi mam, I I've 20 days baby. My breast milk is not enough to my baby. My milk was in soo less quantity. So that how to increase my breast milk supply. please kindly give suggestions through medicine or good diet. I am suffering a lot for this problem bcz he is 20 days baby. please mam.
Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.
I am 3 months pregnant and I have lot of pain in my lower back. What should I do? And please suggest a diet plan.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 15 day pregnant one year before I have taken mifepristone abortion pill and now I am also going to take it again suggest me it's side effects and what will happen in future will it affect my health or fertility as m taking second time.
Hi, I am 25 recently I had a sex with my partner for several time since last month. We haven't used any precautionary steps but he was sure that the sperms didn't released inside the vegina. I want to conform the pregnancy before the periods arrived actual period date would be around 7th of every month and before that I use to get pain in my upper area of my breast before 10 to 12 days every time but i haven't observed this time. Could you please suggest me what I need to do to conform the pregnancy.
My wife is loosing weight despite being normal & healthy. She is having balanced nutritional diet & hasn't suffered from any illness. Neither she is under any stress or depression. Her age is around 29 years & she is mother of two kids. What are the reasons/treatment for the same?
Hello doctor! My mothers age ia 50 plus she is goog and no problem with god grace but often when see watch t.v she feel drowsy or sleeps! Whether its day and night only watches tv she sleep. Let me tell you she do house hold chores is it laziness?
I have itchy red bumps on my abdomen and inner thighs and it's slowly spreading. I visited a dermatologist last month and he said its a fungal infection and gave me some medicine but it's not helping at all. I was tested positive for herpes on November 2015. But last month the doctor told me that it's not because of herpes. I have been applying fucibet everyday but it's not helping much. I would like to request you to kindly give me some good medicines.
Dr. Please help me my girlfriend took ipill because we were afraid of touching few drops of semen in vagina on 5th nov evening so on 6th nov at 9 am she took ipill and on 12th nov she had a bleeding which continued till 17th nov and 13th was her period date I am confused what was that is it period, ipill side effect or spotting and today is 26th december her period not came Dr. please help me that she is pregnant or not.
When white fluid which usually comes during periods comes after 10th day of periods. I.e so early at 10th day .Am I pregnant. Am worried. Help me doctors pls.
Sir I had a sex with my gf though I had given her unwanted 72. So how I will ensure tht she will not become pregnant again.
Have missed my periods .my last periods date was 23rd nov. And this month m still waiting for my periods. I was diagnosed with pcod few years back (use to take medi dronis 30). I am a active person but I do not tend to loose weight no matter what I have tried gym yoga cardio but no gain as such. I had last sex on 9th nov after which I got my periods (it was 2 days late) flow was very less compared to earlier times. This month m still waiting for my periods. I did pregnancy test which showed negative result. Suggest me something by which I get my periods asap. Me and my husband r not ready for pregnancy now at all.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.