Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
During stressed and exhausted states, the body secretes an abnormally high amount of glucocorticoids, cortisol, and dht. Dht is a hormone needed to regulate sex drive and hair growth. When the body fails to produce the hormone, early baldness can ensue. Of course in some cases early male-pattern baldness is based on genetics.
The body can however lose dht because of excessive masturbation. Individuals who masturbate often see a reduction of dht, as well as an increase chance of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Men looking to proliferate the production of dht should refrain from masturbating and look to take the homoepathic treatment to help restore hair and stop current hair loss.
3) shortness of breathing
4) hypersensitivity and allergies
5) sinus congestions
6) coughing and sneezing
8) nausea and vomiting
Hi, We are newly married and we are not planning for a baby immediately. So we can not really rely on protection i.e. Condom for birth control. So the question is : 1.Can we rely on condom? And is unwanted 72 good if taken once a month after sex? 2. How many times can she take the unwanted 72 pills? 3.any other mode of birth control?
I have a 9 month old baby. After delivery, my body became very weak and I had to consult doctor. She suggested me go through few tests and it came out that my vitamin D3 count was 14. Doctor suggested me" uprise d3" once a week for 3 months. Though my pain has reduced, but I don't feel the same I was before having my child. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
1. Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
2. Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
3. Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
4. Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
5. Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
6. Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
7. Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also.
Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
Sir, I am 23 years old, for some family issue I don't want child now, so sir please help me how to use mifegest kit, the procedures.
I had abortion last year since then I started having pain in lower left side it pains very badly I don't know why this pains this pain is getting harsh feeling sick please help me.
I get one or the other inflammatory infection. Is it a sign of any upcoming major disease? Few months back I got treated with inflammatory lymph node. Now I m getting treatment for h pylori. My ESR level is 30. Pls show way to fight inflammation in body.
I am 30 years old I had miscarriage which is natural miscarriage at 7 weeks and now I got first period can I try for next pregnancy this month or I have to wait. And I am having fibroid will it effect pregnancy.
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
I am a teenage girl and I had done martial arts for 1 year. Because of that exercise I missed periods for 5 months my father wants me to continue doing it but I am worried about my period and do not want to continue. Please help.
During periods the sexual thirst of my wife increases considerably and forces me to have sex after 3rd day. Is is safe and is so should I go for full insertion.
I am 5 month pregnant. Yesterday we had sex it will not harm my baby. And from which month should we stop sex.
My age is 29 I am trying my second baby but not conceived my Tsh is 9.260 T3 is 3.29 and T4 is 1.22 Is this is the reason for I am not conceive.
Am 42years, one of my tubes is not in good shape like the other due to ectopic pregnancy, what can I do to increase my chances of conceiving, I want to have a child.
My wife is pregnant for 5 months as of now. My colleges advised me to have sex from this month onwards. Is it advisable that I can have sex now? Kindly suggest.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 11 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients.
- There are many trace nutrients present which are very healthy for the body. These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains: It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance: A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride levels thus improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 27 years old, unmarried,i have problems like irregular periods and scanty menstrual period. When I got my ultrasound result it has been found out that I have PCOD. My both ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple small follicles. My right ovary size is:-4×2.4×3.1 cm and my left ovary size is:-3.8×2.2×2.3 cm.My uterus size is 8×3.7 cm and endometrium is 8 mm. Please tell me what should I do now. Is operation is needed? I am very much worried please help me out. Thank you.
Near By Doctors
89%MBBS, Training Course in Ultrasound-Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FOGSI Ethi Skills Course, Fellowship in Basic Endoscopy Training, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Diploma in Minimal Access Surgeries, Diploma in Gyanecology Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Training, Medical Writing Course, Laparoscopic Suturing Skills in Surgical Disciples, MRCOGGynaecologistSynergy Clinic,₹300 at clinic