Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LilaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected intercourse yesterday and yesterday was the last day of my periods cycle for this month. I haven't taken i-pill. What are the chances of pregnancy?
• Stay Slimmer With Water--Replace calorie-filled beverages with water, and drink a glass before meals to help you feel fuller.
Drinking more water helps in metabolism .
• Water Boosts Your Energy - The right amount of water will help your heart pump your blood more effectively. And water can help your blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
• Lower Stress With Water - About 70% to 80% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, your body and your mind are stressed. To keep stress levels down, drink water.
• Build Muscle Tone With Water - Drinking water helps prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
• Nourish Your Skin - Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you're dehydrated. Water is nature's own beauty cream.
Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger. It also flushes out impurities and improves circulation and blood flow, helping your skin glow.
• Stay Regular With Water - Along with fiber, water is important for good digestion.
Water helps dissolve waste particles and passes them smoothly through your digestive tract.
• Water Reduces Kidney Stones- Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
Every month menses is on 2nd , last month it's on 2nd got menses this month one week late done pregnancy test showed negative taken meprate 10 mg with Lybrate doc suggested after five days waited 2more days still pending again done pregnancy test now it's positive went to doc told to scan if you don't want to continue last time also abortion done with same scanning it means scanning is necessary and we can abortion tablet. Within how many weeks pregnancy will be withdrawn and count of weeks is counted from last month 2nd it will be counted or this month counted first week of pregnancy and we want to drop pregnancy after two more weeks it will be problem or not?
Pre- menopause starts when a woman becomes fertile. It is marked with the onset of the first menstrual cycle and ends when she enters the menopausal stage. Pre-menopause is marked by bodily discomforts, also known as Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Women get their first menstrual cycle in their early teens. The first signs of menopause appear when they enter their late 30s or early 40s. There are 3 tests that determine whether a woman is experiencing pre-menopause or has entered menopause, these are pregnancy test, thyroid stimulating hormone test and follicle stimulating hormone Test. Homoeopathy can help you overcome the pre-menopause related problems. Here is how.
Homeopathic Remedies for PMS
- Before you start the homeopathic remedies, bear in mind that many formulae treat the same symptoms. So, it is better to consult a homoeopathic doctor for the correct advice.
- Pre-menopause is marked by anger, depression, bouts of hot flashes and a throbbing sensation in your body. Take different homeopathic formulae for different symptoms. For example, in cases of hot flashes and throbbing sensation, you may take Belladona or Glononium. On the other hand, if you are facing a chilling sensation, take Graphites.
- Some women may experience night sweats, weight gain, cravings for sugar and stiffness in joints. In these cases, it is recommended that they take Calcarea Carbonica.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by signs of emotional distress like mood swings, fits of anger, anxiety and depression. If a woman is experiencing any of these symptoms then Nux Vomica, Lillium tigrinum or Natrum muriatricum can help you overcome these signs. You may also take Pulsatilla or Staphysagria to combat these symptoms.
- Take Arsenicum if you are experiencing panic attacks.
- Pre-menopause is often accompanied by headaches, muscle spasms and/or menstrual cramps. In such cases, Ignatia is often recommended to the affected women.
- Sepia is administered when women face irregular periods or when the discharge is not uniform.
- Are you experiencing hot morning flashes? Try taking Sulphur to calm down your senses.
- Bellis perennis is a preferred remedy for those women who feel tired for most of the times. They just want to lie down and experience a backache. There is no real disease behind these symptoms, however.
- Caulophyllin is a great remedy for those patients who undergo a great nervous tension, experience a propensity for work and generally fret over small things.
- If you are experiencing headaches with profuse menses, then the most preferred drug is Sanguinaria.
Things to consider
1. Store your drugs in a cool, dry place.
2. Do not chew the medicines, just suck them.
3. If the medicine is a fluid, then place the drops on your tongue- do not drink it.
4. Always consult a qualified practitioner before taking medicines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!