Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LilaYour feedback matters!
I have been having vaginal itching since 15 days bt there is no any type of yeast infection or discharge. So please suggest mi antibiotics on this.
Hello M 6th week pregnant yesterday I got a light bleeding and den I went to my doc. Nd she did a ultrasound. Everything ws normal she gave me med. duphaston 10 mg and endogest 200 mg. Now from morning I again hav some clots while urinating please tell me what should I do? Is der anything serious pplz please tell me? M very worried.
Are you one of those couples who has been diagnosed with infertility? Then you would know that it is impossible for people on the outside to understand the level of suffering and struggle you go through. You make desperate efforts to overcome the problem, but with technology advancements, there are procedures that can help deal with the condition effectually. IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a medical fertilization process where an egg is combined or fertilized by a sperm outside of the living organism or the body or ‘in vitro’ environment.
In IVF, which is a kind of ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology, once the embryo or embryos are formed, they are transferred into the uterus. Since its invention, IVF has helped over millions of couples conceive and enjoy complete happiness.
To know more about how IVF can help people, continue reading.
- Couples can have a baby despite having Infertility issues: Whether a couple suffers from low sperm counts, any damage or issues with the fallopian tubes or the uterus, endometriosis, irregular ovulation or any other infertility problems, IVF still makes healthy and successful pregnancy possible. With having a reliable success record, the advanced technology of IVF is also safer.
- IVF boosts the chance of healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy baby: PGD or Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis being possible in IVF, it not only makes pregnancy possible but also ensures the health of the child. This diagnosis helps in identifying whether the embryo has any chromosomal deficiencies or not before it is implanted inside the uterus.
- IVF lets couples have more control over WHEN they want a baby: While to get pregnant naturally, couples have to try for years, IVF lets couples have more control over the time when they want a baby. Be it the gap between the two or more children or planning the birth of a child at a certain time or getting pregnant at the right time, IVF offers everything and makes it rather easy.
- IVF lets couples enjoy more options of having babies: When it comes down to having babies, IVF simply gives aspiring parents more options. From allowing women the chance to have children even after menopause, to storing of the sperm and eggs for future use, IVF helps people in materializing their dream of having children in every possible way.
- IVF also lets same-sex couples and single women to have babies: IVF has made it possible for single women and same-sex couples to have children of their own. Yes, it is IVF, which gives such people the opportunity to become parents with the help of donor sperms or donor eggs. Especially, for those who fail to acquire satisfactory results through IUI, IVF turns out to be the next best option for potential patients to fulfill their dream of becoming parents.
One must also remember that opting for IVF doesn’t always mean success as the ultimate accomplishment of this assisted reproductive technology depends on various factors, such as health and quality of the eggs, the fertility of the sperm and a healthy uterus that can carry the embryo successfully.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!