Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Libi SinghYour feedback matters!
When a person root canal is going on cant we stop the pain, cant we stop those chemical changes that are emitted from non receptors so that we cant feel the pain completely.
Suffering with mouth ulcer frequently in a gap of 4 days from 3months from yesterday cold and headache also begins is their any severe problem regarding this and also my teeth are yellow in color from childhood onwards.
Hi I am 26 years old male and I have dental overbite and irregular teeth, I am working as a software engineer I need to know how long it will take for recovery (completely ready for work again) after surgical overbite correction, Should this be done in between jobs or can be managed with medical leave. I am confused. Please help.
I am 64 year old I want to do implant of my full set of teeth. Can any one suggest good doctor who can do it and off course in low cost.
How can I stop bleeding from my teeth? I always brush after dinner and in the morning, but till bleeding, there is no pain im teeth but smell bad,
Dr mithun sanil
My mother aged 60 had got toothache. Her Last teeth at the end of jaw is half broken & she had pain in the same. Cold or hot water is causing problem.What to do? She wants to be her the broken bteeth removed. Please advice.
These conditions can be changed by night brushing which removes the food debris and reduces the germs that cause cavities.
I am 33 years old from vizag andhra pradesh suffering with behcets syndrome since past 15 years Mouth & gentel ulcers,eye blur & reddish joint pains at knee & shoulder pains nodes on thighs swelling of legs ect. Now I am going to marry soon please suggest the recommendations. Present using homeopath treatment since 6 year it's not controlled yet. Please confirm is there is any complete treatment for curing.
I have a ulcer like small bumps inside mouth, i.E. Inner chick without any pain for a longtime. How to remove it
Nobody is happy with their teeth and everybody wants whiter, brighter teeth. In the last few decades, tooth whitening is one of the most commonly done cosmetic dental procedures. Majority of these people are in the age of 10 to 25, who are very conscious about their looks.
What needs to be understood is that dental whitening is permissible to a certain extent. Not many people realize this and continue to use teeth whiteners even after the desired result is achieved in an effort to get it a couple of more shades lighter. This is something that we need to watch our for.
Safety of tooth whitening: Some of the supposedly unsafe aspects of tooth whitening are most products used currently are tested both on patients and in laboratory and are proven to be completely safe. However, overuse or misuse of these products can lead to issues. The active chemical ingredient in most of these products is hydrogen peroxide. Most of the products contain about 10% carbamide peroxide, which breaks into hydrogen peroxide and urea. There are claims that this is carcinogenic. However, this is not the case and there is no strong correlation. Also, if the application is done correctly, there is very minimal exposure to hydrogen peroxide directly.
The second issue that most people associate with tooth whitening is tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. Both these symptoms are directly related to the percentage of carbamide peroxide. It is shown that products with more than 10% produce more teeth sensitivity and gum irritation than those that contain less than 10%. Improper tray selection can lead to gum irritation. Also, patients who are overzealous and go about whitening their teeth further can end up with severe sensitivity. The explanation in these cases is the enamel is worn off by the chemical leading to exposed dentinal tubules which, even when exposed due to caries, can cause sensitivity.
Listed below are some ways to avoid or reduce sensitivity:
- When using the bleaching tray applicator, use it only for the recommended period of time. Do not keep it longer to make the teeth whiter.
- Use a paste that is meant for sensitive teeth. The potassium nitrate in these will help relieve sensitivity.
- Use a product with fluoride so that the teeth can remineralize. This can be used before and after tooth whitening for up to 4 minutes.
It is advisable to avoid tooth whitening in some cases like the following:
- Breast feeding
- Ceramic crowns or bridges in the front teeth - these cannot be bleached
- Gingival disease with gum recession and exposed root - the sensitivity is sure to quite high
To avail the best results, always use clinically proven products under the supervision of a dentist.
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
I have headache particularly left lateral side of forehead from last one month. If took Analgesic subsided but everyday I need to take it. I have root canal of upper and lower jaw molars and extraction of my lower jaw last molar in last month. Because doubt came to my mind that due to Teeth surgery headache started but Dentist confident that this Headache is not due to that. Please guide me. Regards, Ashwini Rekhe.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.