Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lenskart
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. LenskartYour feedback matters!
Recently we found keratonous in her right eye. As per doctor information there is no reduction of eye sight, only stop the progression of keratonous. But we want to remove the sight also. Help me out from this.
Sir I am asking 2 questions. Right eye. Sph -6.0D cyl -2.0D axis 35° left eye sph -7.0D cyl -1.5D axis 155° q.1). Can I am qualifing to laser treatment? Q.2).and how much rupees to my laser surgery? Thanks.
Im office worker many time I have headache and also pain in eyes so. Tell. Me what the symptoms of jeeka virus and malaria virus Here water is also not good.
I am 19 years old . I have problem related to my eyes my eyes power is -3.0 . Main problem is that my eyes blink so fast I have no control on it . Why my eyes blink so fast I have this problem 2 years ago nd again I have this problem.
How to improve my eyesight I have -3.0 power glasses number so how can I improve my eyesight naturally.
Hi my eyes are became red I do not know why its happened ,my mom told me because of over heat like this things are happening I used eye ointment but also it not get cured, getting irritate in my eye areas at night time plzz give me a solution to cure my this thing using home remedies like ayurvedically plzz because I suffered from ulcer too tablets are becoming irritates to my stomach and getting over heat also help me.
My left eye no. Is -6 and right eye no. Is +6 So what I can do for reduce my left eye no. Because in my future I prepared for competition exams. I a very worried about this.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.