Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Geneva. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leila MehraYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
STDs will spread through lip-lock kissing or it will spread through saliva? Some of my friends told me that it will spread, and some told it will not spread.
Hello sir, my age is 23 year old, I had sex 2 year ago, but protected, and my partner sperm was not ejaculated. Right now after 2 year there is any chance of get pregnant, now two month over my period still not came, I have irregular period timing since my first period came, please help me, I m very SCARED of it, can you tell me why my period is not coming? Tell which medicine to take.
Suffering frm excess discharge, itching in vagina last month consult going too but didn't take medicine properly. And now worried that problem is finished or not. Bcz still sometimes got uncontrollable itching & thick discharge. My question is how can I be sure that I'm totally free from any further problem. Well I got menses on time and going said It may b some infection but wanted to b sure by my own how can I check that I'm free from any infection or disease. Please advise.
Hi there, I had unprotected sex where only he rubbed his penis on my vagina. There was no penetration at all but pre ejaculation liquid came out from his penis on my vagina, I took the Emergency Contraceptive Pills also within 40 hours. Is there any chance to get pregnant? I am so worried about my pregnancy. Please help me out. Thanks.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
I took I pill but still pregnancy happened now I want to continue with my pregnancy but I am scared as does I pill cause any heath issues to my child.
Boy having sex with 2 girls or more. Any problems to having sex with more girls. Without wearing condom from long time. Please suggest.
Wil pregnancy test work with in a week after sexual intercourse I want a good answer no menstrual cycle since the intercourse.
I am 22 years old I am married I am have no child I like to have pregnant please give helpful advice and balanced diet please reply me.
I am 25 years old married. I have got PCOS. But for the fast few months I was getting my periods regularly. This month despite I have crossed my dates I still not have got and m having symptoms of stomach cramps giddiness etc. Please help.
Hi I just got married a week back it was love marriage the only problem we are facing in our sex life are at the time of intercourse seems it never entered into the vagina she started screaming a little push a touch also make her scream with the pain now I am planning for kids I don't know how it's going to be tried so many ways like applies gel lubricant but seems it creating a mess. Now how do I get rid of it should I are she has to undergo any surgery. She asked me to do it forcefully once but it never happened by me she is bit chubby so I quit every time please let me know if there is any way we can skip it.
Hello doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant now. I took a ultrasound scan today. Doctor said that baby do not have heartbeat yet. What should I do now. Suggest me some food habit to get my baby healthy. Pls.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.