Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Leena WadhwaYour feedback matters!
I have missed my mensuration of this month It should have come on 24th of may but it didn't. Actually I have sex with my husband on 6th of may but I have tested my urine on4th of june and that was negative but still I'm waiting for my mensuration. It is too late approx 15 days .plss tell me and give some suggestions.
Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD may be difficult to parent. They may have trouble understanding important directions. Children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD/ADD are usually in a constant state of activity.
This can be a constant struggle for parents at home leading to a lot of personal frustration (for parents) as well as a chaotic atmosphere at home everyday.These children can also be difficult to handle at school, leading to constant complaints from teachers and peers. You may need to change your home life a bit to help your child. Here are some tips to handle children with ADHD:
- Organize your schedule at home. Set up fixed times for waking up, playing, eating, doing homework, doing chores, watching TV or playing video games and going to bed.
- Set up house rules. Make the rules of behavior for the family simple, clear and short. Rules should be explained clearly. It’s important to explain what will happen when the rules are obeyed and when they are broken.
- Be positive. Tell your child what you want rather than what you don’t want. Reward your child regularly for any good behavior–even little things such as getting dressed and closing doors quietly. Children with ADHD need to be praised for good behavior.
- Make sure your directions are understood. First, get your child’s attention. Look directly into his or her eyes. Then tell your child in a clear, calm voice specifically just what you want. Ask your child to repeat the directions back to you. Then congratulate your child when he or she completes each step.
- Make sure someone watches your child all the time. Because they are impulsive, children with ADHD need more adult supervision than other children their age. Make sure your child is supervised by adults all day.
- Watch your child around his friends. It’s hard for children with ADHD to learn social skills and social rules. Be careful to select playmates for your child with similar language and physical skills. Invite only one or two friends at a time at first. Watch them closely while they play. Reward good play behaviors often.
- Help with school activities. School mornings may be difficult for children with ADHD. Get ready the night before–lay out school clothes and get the book bag ready. Allow enough time for your child to get dressed and eat a good breakfast. It would also be a good idea to collaborate with the teacher who could help your child deal with academic difficulties and handle mis-behaviour with extra care.
- Set up homework routine. Pick a regular place for doing homework. This place should be away from distractions such as other people, television and video games. Break homework time into small parts and have breaks.
- Focus on effort, not grades. Reward your child when he tries to finish school work, not just for good grades. You can give extra rewards for earning better grades. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I was getting intimate with my boyfriend we were highly wet. His penis rubbed my clit for about a minute but then removed it. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? If yes then please suggest a contraceptive pill or another safety measure to prevent pregnancy and also suggest how to take it.
Health benefits of hibiscus tea
- Helps in weight loss.
- Aids in blood pressure.
- Boost immune system.
- Helps to prevent cold and flu.
- Used as a sports drink to satiate fast.
- Helps to reduce anxiety and depression.
- Aids in digestion and increase urination.
- Provides relief from cramps and menstrual pain.
- Protects liver against infections and diseases.
- Slows down the growth of cancerous cells by inducing apoptosis.
I use birth control pills (Yasmin) for my pcos condition but not disciplined about timing but I do take it everyday. Had unprotected sex. Do I need emergency contraceptive pill?
I am 6 months pregnant and I am having loose motions for 3-4 days. I had one tablet for loose motions which I used to have before. But next day morning I still face the same. Please suggest if I need to consult doctor or if you can suggest some medicine.
I am 3 month pregnant today suddenly I feel pain in my lower back it's normal in pregnancy ya any thing go wrong.
Hello, We are Trying to conceive. It pains a lot while having contacts. We want to have contacts regularly apart from the days my wife is ovulating. What lubrication we can use? We are not able to get natural lubrication. The lubricant should not kill my sperms. Regards.
Doctor has diagnosed polycystic ovaries and has prescribed cor 3 tablet is it useful for polycystic ovaries treatment? Please help am worried and also trying for 2nd pregnancy.
Are you experiencing swelling, bump and lesions in your vaginal area? These might be an indication of female vaginal sores. They may be itchy, quite painful, are usually tender and may also produce discharge. The sores usually develop because of skin disorders. Most cases of genital sores are symptoms of some kind sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is undertaken for finding out the exact cause of genital sores and swelling in women. A pelvic test may also be carried out and you will be required to provide your doctor with your medical history reports. Blood tests, including blood work and a culture of the sore are also used for diagnosis. A culture is referred to as the method of taking a sample from your genital sore and testing it for the detection of bacteria. An ideal treatment method is suggested by your doctor after proper diagnosis.
Based on the symptoms you experience and observe, you can cure vaginal sores by using simple self-care methods before consulting a doctor. A sitz bath is effective for getting relief from pain and discomfort. You can prepare a sitz bath at home by filling your bathtub with warm water and adding a saline solution or baking soda to the water in the bathtub. The water should be up to your hips when you get into the bathtub. You may even purchase a small basin meant for a sitz bath, which is available at all drug stores.
There are various ways of treating vaginal sores and the exact treatment depends on the cause of the sores. Here is a list of the most common treatment methods:
- Use certain oral and topical medicines for treating the sores and getting relief from pain.
- Try other medicines which include pain relievers, antibiotics, corticosteroids, antiviral medications, and certain anti-itch medicines for treating vaginal sores.
- Some forms of genital sores do not require treatment, but you can get rid of them if they are bothering you. A noncancerous cyst is such a type of sore.
- The long term outlook for vaginal sores depends on the cause. Sores accompanied by swelling occur due to chronic skin conditions, which are likely to affect you again in the future. You should get an existing STI treated for avoiding the recurrence of vaginal sores.
- The best way to keep away from vaginal sores is to have safe sex using protection, such as condoms. This will prevent the infection from being transmitted to your sexual partners. You must not hide the fact that you are having vaginal sores to avoid harassment, and should always open up and seek proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have done sex lot of time and I feel my virgina is not tight enough there fore I finish up really soon Suggest me some cream for virginal tightening and how can I continue doin sex for longer hours.
I was using vaseline on my penis during intercourse but she is not able to conceive due to this and now when I am not using during intercourse I am having terrible pain on my penis. Please suggest me remedies.
I had sex with my boyfriend. His fore skin was teared and the blood entered my vagina. Is there the risk of pregnancy or I should consult a doctor.
I did sex on 15 may before 1 day of my periods and took ipill and I got periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. I got heavy discharge. Now its 27 June I haven't got my periods. I don't want to be pregnant. Why my periods is delayed. please help me.
PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that is very common among women, in their reproductive age. It is the condition in which cysts are formed in the ovary of the affected woman and/or the levels of the male hormone called androgen increases in her body.
As a result of these, she faces a variety of symptoms like late or no periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, the growth of facial hair, unintended weight gain, acne and pain in the pelvic region. It is also associated with problems related to conception and pregnancy in more complex conditions.
While the complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process since it demands thorough observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient over a period of time; and the course of treatment follows these observations.
Although PCOS and its symptoms can be treated using conventional drugs, use of homeopathic medications is better to treat this condition for the following reasons.
Treatment addressing the root-cause
Using homeopathy for PCOS is a good idea because it offers permanent treatment for the condition. Homeopathy treats and cures the root cause of the condition rather than focussing on the external factors that cause the disease. Therefore, the treatment offered by homeopathy is more reliable. For example, the medicines prescribed for an interrupted period is different from the medicines prescribed for profuse bleeding.
No side effects
Homeopathic treatment is based on the belief that the human body was meant to remain disease free always. So it never tries to make use of drugs that can disturb the body's ability to function naturally. All that homeopathic medications do is to restore the vitality of the body so that it can find its way out of the disease all by itself. This kind of a treatment ensures that there are no side-effects whatsoever of homeopathic medicines.