Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi. I have pcos n married by one n half year. I'm trying to conceive. I'm taking glyciphage 500mg n oosure. please suggest the best way that helps me to conceive.
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
Hello doctor. My wife is 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. .Every thing is going fine with her except she is not eating properly. My question is can we have sex? If not then when can we make relation between us?
Dear sir/madam. my wife is having thyroid and prolaction problem since 20 months we are taking allopethic medicine but no result has come so totally we are frustated with this life please help me regarding this. And we are not getting baby.
I am 20 years old I Am unmarried I did not get the period this month on 14th now it is 28th will there be any problem in my future.?
I had a sex a day ago and I am not sure if the sperm had touched my vagina. Could you please tell me if the sperm had just touched the vagina and is not ejaculated in it. Are there any chances to get pregnant?
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
A week back I posted when my wife was 40 weeks pregnant but cervix closed and tight. Amniotic 70 and we tried oxytocin which gave good contraction and good heart rate but no improvement in cervix. Intl hospital in Vietnam said they will not use misoprostol as it may lead to rupture or cerviprime gel (seems this gel isn't available here) Today 40 week 6 days ,As per drs opinion took 2nd opinion in another international hospital. They tried manual dilation using hand and some instrument but can not reach cervix. Cervix too high and closed. They also said misoprostol is banned in Vietnam as it may cause uterine rupture. Also they say baby head is too high. Amniotic 53, baby wt - 2.9kilo, head dia-9.3 cms, good movements. What are hopes or steps for normal vaginal delivery? Pls advise.
I want to have sex with my wife without condom and also want no pregnancy. Please tell me the days of safe sex regarding no pregnancy from her periods.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.