Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leena SreedharYour feedback matters!
She is in her sixth week of pregnancy and due to her earlier pregnancy complications, she has a doubt that the baby is outside the womb. Should she do the ultrasound told by her doctor now? Will it clear her doubts and will the ultrasound affect the baby?
My girl frnd she is suffering frm irregular periods and even since from 5months her periods was not der. She is taking tension so plzz suggest me.
Hi, I am married female my periods were irregular after marriage, but my last periods were on September 25th till today I didn't get periods and doctor advised me to take pregnancy test but it showed negative. I don't why I am not getting periods. My rubella antibody was only 0.8. Is there any chance for not getting periods because of rubella antibody?
Fetal Distress due to severe oligohydramnios ,doctor proceeds cesarean delivery ,my baby got respiratory distress syndrome and pulmonary hypertension 2 days after he died .why there was no water breaks before delivery.
After ejaculation of semen into my wife vagina, semen is coming out of vagina not entering into her vagina. What to do.
I heard that abstinence / lack of orgasm can lead to hormonal imbalances (overproduction of estrogens etc.), that can cause various health problems (breast nodules, cysts, fibroma etc.). Is this accurate, or just a myth? I also read on internet that oxytocin is a wonder for breast health. Women who not have sexual activity or doesn't masturbate have a higher risk for breast cancer, because oxytocin inhibits cancerous cells. It is true? I am asexual and I have 40 years old and I am a virgin.
Hi doctor. I am 6 weeks pregnant. And from last 4 to 5 days I am having light blood spots after waking up . And day long 2to 3 times. I have gone through scanning but my gynaecologist said at this early stage she can't say any thing. I am not even having cramps or pain. Please tell me what should I do.
Dysmenorrhea is a common complaint nowadays to get relieved from it prepare cumin decoction at home and drink twice on the first and second day of the period.
Cumin decoction preparation method:
Boil one glass water add one tsp of cumin seeds and stir it then add a pinch of salt, turmeric, and carom seeds.
I am a teenager of 14 I am suffering from stomach ache during periods from last 2 month s too much pain I have been eaten pain killer tablets but not getting relief what is the problem?
I am 22years old. Last month I get 13th date one day early period, this month am not ger period. I consult the doctor she suggest ovabless tablets. I have small doubt ovabless is use for get pregencey or get periods.
Hi Doctor, Greetings for the day. My questions are little bit bolt but must know info for any people. Please excuse me for that. I have tested for the HIV and result is -ve and my life partner too. I read from a article that if we use condoms while doing sex, Chances of women getting pregnant is nill. Then 1) please suggest whether it is safe to do sex without any protection in this case? 2) Also please suggest whether it is safe, if female insert penis in the mouth and swallow semen, In this case male have wear any protection? 3) And is that safe intake female semen? 4) Also please suggest what are the things we should avoid in order to keep away from any future infections and STD's.
Hi, I would like to know which all tests are required for diagnosis of hormonal imbalance in females.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.