Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am trying to conceive ,I used pills but stopped using one and half year I.E1 1/2 we used other natural way to avoid pregnancy .We stopped it last June , we trying to conceive from November . Till now there is no luck and my age is 24 and I am overweight we have completed 2years of marriage .
Hi. Am under fertility treatment for past two n half years. Doctors have advised to use melmet thrice a day. and gives meprate. Novelon for hormone imbalances. and sometimes siphene. My follicles are growing well sometimes. and sometimes not. Could you please suggest alternative solutions for pregnancy.
I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, i am so much worried I don't know how it happened But I'm not sure I will marry him or not How can I get again virginity?
Yesterday during my period I lost quite a lot of blood and also had stomach cramps. Today I have a terrible body ache (muscles + joints) since morning. Could this be because of blood loss or is this a symptom of some other ailment. Today there is a bandh in my city and so none of the nearby clinics are open.
Hi doctor. I want to conceive very fast. I got marry last year I have taken OVRAL*L 5 days. My Question is there any side effects of OVRAL*L contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy forever. Now I want to conceive my husband n my reports are normal. please doctor suggest me that I may pregnant very soon. Thank you.
Does an anemic girl with haemoglobin 8.5,going through her 7th week can abort her child, if it really necessary? Please suggest.
My friend's daughter had her first periods 2 months back. SINCE THEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE HAS NOT RECURRED. Which doctor shall the girl be referred to for consultation? She is 11 years old.
Me n my husband r trying to conceive a child from last 5 years. My all reports r normal. But my husband semen report is not good. His motility is 0% of A&B grade. Sluggish sperm is 5%.so wat shud v do. please suggest. He took many medicines. But no improvement in motility. Sperm count is good more thn 70. please suggest true advice.
Hi am 23 year female I am didn't getting pregnant after marriage one year completed me and my hubby worried about pregnancy we taking the complete blood test and scanning, urine test, and thyroid test my reports are normal and my age is 23 my hubby age is 34 and my last LMP's are 14/11/2015, 11/12/2015, 22/01/2016, why this is happening please answer me Dr. Wt to do?
Doctor me and my wife had sex on 29th april 2016 after 1 week of sex she had her periods of 4 days on 6th may and again she got periods on 24th may and then on 24th june she got her periods but in july still not got periods she is having fever from many days headache cough cold backpain and she was vomiting 4 days ago twice in the evening, I just wanted to know she is pregnant or can she turn pregnant after getting her periods we did not had sex after 29th april. Please help us we are so afraid we do not want baby we are not prepared for baby.
My periods are irregular, usually occurs every 2 month sometimes normally every month. After scanning a doctor told me that no problem to worry it is because of PCOD but ovulation is normal. Yesterday i felt a smaall amount of bleeding but my periods was on 31 jan. Is there any problem doctor?
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.