Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Leelavati ThakurYour feedback matters!
She have pain in lower abdomen and little back pain for last 2 days. She feel heavy in the lower abdomen. Can you please suggest?
I am taking allopathic medicine and My fasting Blood sugar level is 170. How to control it by Ayurveda?
Sir. I have only 5.2inch pennis. What Can I do for longer pennis. And also less white blood after sex by hand. I'm unmarried.
My name is mohd khudrathulla. I am 22 years old, height 6ft and 72kgs weight. How do I check my pulse? What is moderate and vigorous exercise?
I am 22 years old and once had small pain in chest and fast heartbeat that usually passes away in few seconds. My B. P is 130/80 And probably on those days I suffered from eosinophilia. My doctor said it is due to anxiety, And till now I haven't noticed any symptoms around a month and feeling healthy. Also I had habit of smoking in past but quieted since 1 year. Please say me whether it is a problem due to smoking or any other and what should I do?
My ct scan impression is 1. Umbilical hernia 2. calcified uterine fibroid. My doctor has given the following medicine t. Hyocimax 1-0-1.20 tabs and tab. Pantidac 1-0-1 20 tabs. He says after this if I still have a problem I will have to under go surgery. Please advice me what to do ?
I am suffering from cold cough since last 2 weeks and I have a chest pain can you suggest me what should I do.
I am 26 years old and married. But my sex life r not good. Intimate time onle 1 minutes. My wife r not happy. What I do.
I usually suffers from constipation and gas. I took more than 20 minutes to release morning stool. The behavior of my digestive system is very erratic. It becomes unstable with a little heavy food and sometimes it doesn't get disturb even when I consume heavy diet in continuations. But most of the time, I suffer from stomach disorder. My stool test found ok but vitamin B12 found a bit less than specification for which I used vitamin tablets for three months. It was good for sometimes after taking medicines but again I am suffering. I do not have any issue with my hunger and diet. Please advice me.
I feel extremely tired and dizzy all the time and having lack of sex desire and erectile dysfunction because of that weakness. But sometimes get erected like in the morning and sometimes in night but most of the time erectile dysfunction and weakness.
Pain in legs, infection in urine, swelling in legs, weakness, don, t want to eat something, typical pain in tummy.
I'm a 27 year old. Slightly on the heavier side. Off late I've been having erection issues and have not been able to maintain one for desired period. Kindly help as to why it is happening and what could I do to maintain an erection for a long time.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.