Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have pain in my Head when I work, I daily eat fastfood, and I dont get height since 1 year so what can I do to solve this problems.
Mb from 14yrs old, discharge within 30seconds, penis slightly bent into left side. Can I satisfy life partner and give a birth without any abnormal. How many storks needed to feel her satisfied. Pls don't reject the question.
Pain & itch in left side of throat difficulty in swallowing checked by myself its white colour mark inside.
My left testicle hurt a little bit when ever I sit in a chair or take a turn in bed from last two days. No accident nothing has occurred. Or any other incident.
I am 40 years old male. My diet is ok, but every day in the morning I take too long in the toilet. I can not pass my stool easily. I have to use force myself and it becomes very difficult as I get exhausted fully. My stool is normal i.e. Not constipation. But then also the problem. Also I feel tired the whole day without any physical work. Also I am unable to get erection properly during sex with my wife. Kindly suggest me.
My mother 78 years old. After check up blood sugar is diagnosed. sugar level is - Fasting - 167 & p. P. 280. Yet no med. Has been given to her. Pls advice some effective medicine. Thanks!
The foreskin of my penis doesn't roll back. I am 22 years. Will it affect me during intercourse. Or will it cause any problems in doing sex.
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
I am suffering from some bowel movement problems. Its very hard to go to bathroom. I am getting some pain during bowelmovement. And last two times I got some blood in my stool. And the stool was like very hard. Please suggest how to move on this issues. After bowelmovement the pain will last for more than 2 hrs. Is it the symptoms of PILES. Please help me to come out of this. Problems. Age 26 years.
Sir, As advised by you, I have taken the following medicines one week and I am little ok now from pain and bleeding. What should be taken hereafter to get it cure fully. The parts grown up on the external part of anus is still there as it is, will it be disappear fully if I take further homoeopathic medicine or should I continue with the same medicine. Kindly advise. Regards, Rameshan Acid nitric 200 10drops once daily. Silicea cal sulph 12x each 5 tabs thrice daily.
Good Morning sir. I generally masturbate once in a day regularly from 4 years, from past 1 year Iam getting leg pains especially thighs part and back pain and I feel week totally. I consult many doctors but the problem is not solving at all, but my age is 21 only. I have got doubt is pains are due to frequent masturbation or something else. What food should I take and how many times is good to masturbation in a week.
I am 60. My wife is 48 .we have two children. They are grown up. We couple have had normal sex lives. As now frequency of sex has reduced but we both are potent. Due to age vaginal dryness is common and has to be aroused manually unlike earlier years. But from last one year my penis has got somewhat upward bend/curvature. Why it has developed so? Due to this only after proper aligned insertion coital action for pleasure is possible for simultaneous orgasm. Do you suggest to straighten my penis. Wife says she has no problem for the curvature rather pleasurable.
I am suffering from nasal sinusitis. What food should I have and can I do some exercise? Can I have cold water?
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.