Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Leela GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant and she was blood test results at thyroid in pregnancy. She consult Dr. And start neomarcagol tab. 5mg 3 time Ask for you neomarcagol tab. safe in pregnancy.
I have a 4 months child again I and my husband was together last night I'm fearing about my pregnancy again at this time I no need pregnant if I got what I have to do pls tell suggestions.
Hello I am trying for baby but worrying about my weight how I can control in this time? And precautions to take weight gain in pregnancy. Suggest me for proper plan.
My wife is pregnant from 14 days and she suffered from thyroid and she take thyroid medicine. Is it safe to take thyroid medicine in pregnancy.
You've probably read about kegel exercises a million times before. Perhaps you even clench and release your pelvic floor muscles each time you come across an article like this one. But if you haven't made them a daily habit yet, and aren't sure whether or not you need to--here's some help.
1. They can keep incontinence at bay
As you grow older, your pelvic floor muscles--responsible for giving you control over your bladder and bowels--get weaker. Which means every time you sneeze or laugh or cough on a full bladder, chances are a little urine will leak out. Doing kegel exercises can strengthen these muscles, and make sure you are always in control.
2. They can help your body cope with childbirth
Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your body--especially the pelvic floor muscles, making incontinence a reality much before age catches up. Moreover, many women also complain of lessened sexual arousal after childbirth. Enter: kegels. Practice them before and after you give birth to keep incontinence at bay and well. Enjoy sex much like before.
3. They can give you stronger orgasms
Did you know: kegels can help you get a better grip on your partner's member during intercourse? they can also help you achieve coveted multiple orgasmsm, and tone those much-needed vaginal muscles.
How do I know I am doing them right?
Clenching is not the problem; finding the right muscle to clench, however, is.
So, begin by identifying the muscles in question. The next time you're on the pot, try to stop urinating mid-way. Those muscles that helped you do just that are the ones to work on. (keep in mind that kegels should be done on an empty bladder, and that stopping the urine flow too often can lead to urinary tract infections.)
Now, lie on your back on the floor, knees bent--legs hip-width apart--and flex the muscles for 3 to 5 second, and release them for 3 to 5 seconds. Do 3 reps of 10 seconds each day. Once you're comfortable and confident, you can practice the kegel exercise while sitting at your desk or standing in the metro train.
So what are you waiting for? let the kegels begin!
Endometrium is thickened & hyperechoic (ET -- 17-18 mm.). Suggested Histopathological examination. HB - 8.60 gm% due to excess bleeding last period 17-29. Now 11-15 period bleeding is less than last period. Generally HB is 11gm%. What should we do. She is advised by Ayurveda : Amrit Juice, Pari Kalap & Green More of Moral Company. Is it right.
My vagina swelling after period time its very painful also so please tell me the solution and why its become swell?
i have not got my periods over the last 2-3 months.I used to get regular periods till before the months.The last time i got periods was during the month of june (24th june)should i consult a doctor?
Hello doctor, I got recently married .I got infection frequently when am doing sex in that next day I got itching on under skin and skin layer will automatically loss.
Hi, I want to know more about 'Salt therapy which is a new boom in india to cure ENT issues, skin deceases & autoimmune disorders. Can I know how it is performed on a patient?
I am getting married, and have my period due on my wedding date, what can I do to avoid it for 10days?
my last lmp was on 29 july 2015. after the three test from prega news it was shows negative. What is the cause of missing period?
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"