Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi Naraina VashistYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pimple and zit problems for years now. How can I get rid of this problem? Specifically the pimple spots really annoying. I will be very glad if you sort out my problem regarding this.
I sleep very deep and nothing seems to wake me up. I also end up sleeping more than 10 hours every day please help.
In my mouth there are two bump on upper plate at each corner. 1st is 0.3 cm and 2nd is 0.5 cm in size. Both are not painful but I pressed then it pain. I show it to an ENT doctor, she provided me some medicine I taking it since last 5-6 days. But bumps are still as it is since more than 1 month. Medicine advised Lycostar tablet Folictin tablet I am too much worried about those bumps. Are they indicator of cancer ? I was in extreme stress for 1 month so suddenly one night this two bumps are occurred in my mouth. Please guide me. What to do ?
On few occasion like birthday and party or helping someone with something I feel overexcited or nervous by that my hands and legs tremble a lot and clear cut getting down in front of everyone. Help me out.
According to your article we should eat more rice and wheat chapati at night as compared to day as it will be converted into energy and not fats. So it means we should not chapati and rice during daytime? But its said that we should eat more during day compared to night.?
HI my name is Ajeet Kumar. I am 21 years old. I am suffered from short term memory. I am try but not useful. What should I do for this. Please suggest me.
I am Amanpreet, female 36 years old. I have pitted scars on my face and have tried everything laser, prp, chemical peels but no improvement. Suggest something.
I have problem of abdomen, like acidity, and pain in the abdomen, with fever and headaque, then what should I do?
I am 25 y old and my sperm counts around 20 m what should I do to increase. As I have already tried alopathic med for 1 month.
Hi my weight is 50 kg and my height 5.1 I am very bad healthy so which idea you help me I am thank fully for you.
I am 38 year old my hairs are thin .I suffer from lot of hair fall and my hair falls from roots. And my scalp is too itchy and dry please help me out.
Hello sir, I am overweight. And presently to lose weight. I am taking hot water with one teaspoon. Honey and lemon and some yoga exercises for 20 minutes. And 30 minute walking in the evening. Also I am taking hot water after every meal. Can this help me out to reduce my weight.
Is there treatment for Diabetes in Homeopathy - either permanent or keeping sugar level under control? Currently, I am on Insulin 36/30 units.
If I sleep downing chest towards bed and when I am awaking semen falls out from my penis. Can't understand what to do?
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among today's teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications.