Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi Naraina VashistYour feedback matters!
Its my 5th day of periods. The blood flow is still there. Nd I get intimate with my hubby without any precaution. Although the discharge was not inside. Is there any chances of getting pregnant ? I don't want to get pregnant right now. What should I do if there are chances.
While having sex I facing problem of premature ejaculation in few minutes. What can I do without taking pills. Age 22.
I have to loss my fat now i am 75kgs my height is 5.6 i am 30 years old how to manage my weight and for this height and age which is the right weight
What is the cost of breast surgery by brave fat grafting or breast implants? Tell in rs. Is it safe?
Suffering from lipoma problem it is increasing in number how to cure r how to stop now I am having 25 to 30 can you please help me out.
From fwe days I am facing nightfall problem may be because of cold environment. Due to cooler our room is always chilled, and I use blanket while sleeping Any solution to that other than switching off the cooler?
Sir, I have thyroid problem from past 10 years. Now I am using thyronorm tablets for this this. But I need permanent treatment for this.
I am 18 years old guy and my 15 to 20 hairs went grey, is their anything I can do to make it black again.
Chicken pox is spreading very rapidly in our college. So please tell me some precautions and symptoms for the disease.
Hello sir, my problem is penis foreskin not pull back when erected normally I can pull it back what should I do?
My mom is a 53 year old and she has severe constipation problem since last 2 months. At every 2-3 days the stool passes. What should I do.
Dear doctor I kamal asnani I have pimples on my neck and face I had visited doctor 6 months ago it had gone but again it has come.
Thanks , I have two questions if u reply I shall highly be obliged. 1.My wife age 49 yrs.Facing boils problem since last two years size of nearly one rupee coin ,with full of " pus " maximum boils grow below the waist . After bursting of that boil there occurs wound . And tskes five to ten days to recover from. She is not diabetic still facing this problem. Kindly suggest us. 2.My son aged 22 yrs is facing a massive hair loss it is heredity problem . Please suggest solution.
I Am 21 years old from last night I have a pain in my back just little above my kidney. What would be the reason for the pain?
I am suffering from serious hair fall issue. I used many types of shampoos but still nothing resist my hair fall. So you please suggest me something by which I can resist my hair fall.
I am suffering from ringing sound on the ear after ear cleaning and eating tablet but sound is continuously ringing in the ear what I do.
I have just been detected with triglyceride of 308, HDL of 32, LDL of 115, VLDL of 61. My doctor has prescribed Rozavel F. I am also a diabetic patient. My question is whether Rozavel F or Nitrocontin 2.6 is better medicine to control triglycerides? Please advise.
I am not able to increase my height please help me my age is 16 years. Please suggest some medicines.
Smoking during pregnancy can adversely affect not only your health but that of your unborn too. Kicking this habit can help you to have a safer pregnancy as well as a healthier baby. If not, it can lead to a number of serious pregnancy complications including the death of your baby. According to various findings, smoking during this period can double your prospects of having a baby with low birth weight as well as your chance for stillbirth.
What happens when you smoke while pregnant?
The cigarette smoke is made up of about 4000 chemicals, which includes about 60 cancer causing substances, lead, and cyanide. Of these toxins in cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide and nicotine are the two toxins that make up much of smoking-related pregnancy complication. The toxins go directly to your baby through the bloodstream, the only source of nutrients and oxygen for your offspring. By working in tandem, the nicotine and carbon monoxide toxins bring about a decrease in the supply of oxygen for your baby. While nicotine cuts off oxygen supply by constricting the blood vessels, the red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen also pick up carbon monoxide molecules and take them directly to your baby.
What effects does it have on your little one?
When you smoke, you put your baby on harm's way and here's what happens to your baby:
- Smoking when you are pregnant increases your risk of miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy growing outside the womb)
- It can cause death of baby in womb (still birth) or shortly after birth
- It can also cause abnormilities in your baby, such as face defects, such as cleft lip/ cleft palate
- It can cause bleeding during the last months of pregnancy, which is known as an abruption (when the placenta comes away from the wall of the womb), this could be life threatening for you and your baby or premature birth, when you have your baby before 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- In terms of weight, it has been revealed that while smoking one pack daily can bring about a 226 gm decrease in the baby's weight, smoking two packs every day can affect your baby's weight by about 453 gm. A stunted growth during this period can negatively affect your child later in life.
- Due to the negative effects of the toxins, the development of your baby's lung and body gets hampered. It may also make your baby prone to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) and asthma.
- It can also increase your baby's chance of suffering from a heart defect. Research shows that babies whose mothers smoke during the first three months of pregnancy have 20-70% chance of developing congenital heart problems compared to babies whose mothers didn't smoke.
- Smoking can affect the development of his brain functions and cause him or her to suffer from low IQ, learning disabilities as well as behavioral issues.
Secondhand (passive) smoke also harms your baby if your husband or anyone else who lives with you smokes, their smoke can affect you and the baby both before and after birth. You may also find it more difficult to stop if someone around you smokes. Secondhand smoke can also reduce the baby's birthweight and increase the risk of cot death. Babies whose parents smoke are more likely to be admitted to hospital for bronchitis and pneumonia during their first year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.