Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Lodha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi LodhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My brother is 42 years old and met with an small accident. His right knee joint performed with STR, T1 N T2W, There is communited fracture of the upper shaft of tibia extending upto articular surface in the region of intercondyler ridge. Fracture at d intercondyler eminence of tibia involving the tibial attachment of acl and with slightly superiorly displacedfracture, fragment measure appx 15x23x12mm. Mild laxity of PCL which otherwise appears intact. Also fracture at the head of fibula containing the attachment of LCL. There is tear at the tibial attachment of medial collateral ligament with laxity of rest of the ligament.
Is it important to get ears cleaned (earwax) regularly. This is the second time I got this ear pain and I spoke to someone, he said you have wax that's why it's paining. Last time about 3 to 4 years ago when I went to a doctor he removed wax from my ear and after that I was alright. Now again it seems to be the same problem. So coming to my question, is earwax a common problem? Do people regularly visit doctor for the same?
Acidity increasing day by day. When I wake up its just minor but at night its just very high. Also a bit of anxiety all the time.
Your lifestyle habits can affect the size and growth of your male member, leading to anxiety problems and negative body image issues. Starting from the contraceptive pill in the 60s to modern cosmetic surgeries, man fabricated immense changes to our natural course of copulation. Cosmetic surgeries such as breast enlargement surgeries, liposuction and surgeries pertaining to the genitals are getting increasingly popular. Yet, the availability of such procedures have led to a plethora of myths.
The following are some of those:
Myth 1: Supplements, pills and creams will help: If the commercials on television have made you consider using supplements, pills or any other such ways to increase the girth of your penis, then think again. These remedies or medicines don't work and it is possibly a scheme to strip you off your hard earned money.
Myth 2: Lengthening with weights is a good idea: Contrary to popular belief, stretching your penis with weights won't help. Yet, it is somewhat possible to stretch your penis by hanging weights off it, but that would require a scary amount of dedication. Strapping weights off your penis for more than eight hours a day for seven long months may perhaps increase the length of your penis. But that is not medically proven or advised. In fact, there is high risk of injuring your penis.
Myth 3: Using vacuum pumps can make it happen: Vacuum pumps are cylinders that suck out air. The penis is put in it and the pump draws extra blood into it, making it erect and slightly bigger. After that, the penis is clamped with a tight, ring which prevents the blood to flow back. The only catch though is that the erection lasts as long as the ring is on. And using it in excess of 20 minutes, can lead to tissue damage. Having said all this, one may opt for penile surgery, keeping in mind various side effects. The reality is that 2 to 3 inches of penile length is sufficient to physically satisfy your partner.
Sex has nothing to do with size. It is just how you handle your partner, which actually is more important.
He have neck pain n it keeps on moving n its v painful due to that hr feel irritating n imbaresing, He is healthy and he have neck n shoulder pain both We went to physiotherapy but that also not helping even he does few exercise but that is also not giving any relieve Please suggest something which can help him Thanks.
Let's be honest: Who doesn't want to last longer in bed? Actually, there are some men who would be more than happy to trade places with a guy who doesn't last all that long. That's because they suffer from delayed ejaculation, a condition that keeps them from ejaculating for a long while during sexual activity. Though some men might think this is a great thing, the reality isn't so wonderful. It's important to know about it, so that a man can take the appropriate penis care steps if it ever happens to him.
Why is delayed ejaculation so bad?
Though it might seem like lasting longer in bed would be the goal of any man, it is entirely possible to last a little too long - or to last so long that orgasm remains elusive. Imagine having a wonderful evening with a partner but then never getting close to that big finish everyone craves. Or taking so long to get there that the partner becomes sore, frustrated and bored with the action. Neither of these scenarios are appealing, but for men with delayed ejaculation, it can happen all the time.
What causes delayed ejaculation?
There can be many reasons this happens. For some men, the reasons are well-known, such as nerve damage, prostate issues or other medical conditions, all of which must be treated first before the delayed ejaculation can be addressed.
But for most men, there seems to be no reason for the problem. Sometimes it might be an infection they are unaware of, an underlying medical condition they didn't know about, or even something as simple as penis skin that is far too dry or an injury to the genitals. It could also have a psychological base, such as a man worrying about pregnancy, coming from a very strict upbringing or experiencing guilt or anxiety.
Treating delayed ejaculation
- There are many ways to treat delayed ejaculation; the method used will depend upon what it causing the issue. As mentioned earlier, those who have underlying medical conditions must have those issues treated before they can address delayed ejaculation. Those who are dealing with injuries or rough, dry penis skin can find help through simple medical treatments, as well as the use of a heavy-duty penis health crème.
- Many doctors will turn to certain medications to help the issue. These might include drugs for anxiety and depression, some blood pressure medications and herbal remedies, including over the counter supplements that are known to bolster penis health.
- Those who face delayed ejaculation or other penis problems thanks to psychological issues might have a much longer road to treatment. Their issues might respond to counseling coupled with over the counter supplements. In these cases, the counseling might take a long while, but a man often sees improvement over the span of a few years.
- Taking care to preserve penis sensitivity is a good way to help fight delayed ejaculation. The penis skin has many nerve endings, all of which need to be in good shape in order to give him the sensations that lead to orgasm. To make sure this happens, it's important to keep the skin smooth and supple with the use of powerful emollients, such as Shea butter and vitamin E.
- In addition to fighting the dryness, a man can enhance his nerve response by using a great penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Ingredients like L-carnitine, which protects against peripheral nerve damage, and vitamin C and D, which are great for enhancing erections, are a few essential nutrients that can help a man's penis stay at its most responsive.