Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmiYour feedback matters!
I have pain in upper stomach left side it's deep pain and it's come after meal and pain not on spot it's move down left side Please advice me what can I do.
My hair are not so dense and are very thin. Slowly they are decreasing in amount specially from the front above the forehead and when I comb my hair with oil applied the scalp is visible and and it looks very odd. I want a permanent solution to stop this decrease in hair and need to take serious actions as my age is very less.
From last few months I am sleeping a lot, I always feel very tired and moody. Not able to concentrate on anything properly. Tried doing yoga for few days but no improvement. What should I do to get back my activeness and fitness?
I am suffering from prostate -as per psr it is .84 I am taking allopathic tablet for this. I am having problem of frequent urine. Is there some ayurvedic medicine to cure this for ever I r goel.
Hello Lybrate doctors! every time I get cold it lasts for more than a month. And its very very frustrating. Snoty nose, sore throat, sneezing etc therefore I'm unable to focus on my studies or anything else. Pls suggest what should I do to get rid of it sooner or later. I take medicines as prescribed by doctor but they're hardly effective.
I have 86 kg weight. I want to reduce this weight without any gym, exercises or dieting. Can you please some medicine or anything else to lose weight?
I am 24 years old getting a lot of white hairs on my head, chest, beard even puberty hairs also. Facing baldness on head also. Please suggest some cheaper and reliable solution.
I am 37 years old, female. In my anal area 2 lumps create problem to me. After 3 or 4 months bleed from rectum when stool is went out. It is dark red, no pain at that time, just feel weakness and have seen darkness around eye side. All time feel vomiting tendency. Weight is normal. Am I suffering colon cancer? if I operate it, may it spread?
Breast fat fill is a procedure that involves surgically harvesting fat from certain areas of the body and injecting them into the breast for aesthetically pleasing outcomes. It does not find application in just breast augmentation, but also following implant or flap based reconstruction in breast cancer patients (post mastectomy) with astounding outcomes.
- MYTH: Fat will disappear. FACT: The process of fat grafting requires harvest from another site followed by processing and finally injection. During the procedure some fat cells can be damaged. While the goal is to remove all liquid (injected to minimize pain and bleeding), blood, and non-viable fat cells, some will still be injected. On top of that even some perfectly good fat cells will not obtain proper blood supply in the breast. So not all of the volume injected is actually healthy fat cells that get good blood supply. That volume gets absorbed by your body, leaving you with the healthy fat that did survive. In addition you will have swelling from the procedure that will settle over time. The fat that you have at a couple of months though is likely to be permanent. If, however, your weight goes up or down, so too will the size of your breasts.
- MYTH: Fat grafting is an easy surgery. FACT: Fat grafting has many benefits over implants but is a longer and more technically demanding procedure. Every step of the way needs to be done meticulously or the fat survival rate will go down. It is time consuming and takes a lot of patience on your surgeon's part. Not all surgeons have the patience to get the ideal result. If they are not willing to place the fat drop by drop the result will be limited.
- MYTH: Fat can not increase the size of the breast much. FACT: Because of the importance of blood supply you can essentially double the size of the breast at the time of surgery. If you over exceed that amount the fat will not have good blood supply and may not survive as well. After resorption of fluid and cessation of swelling you can expect a 50-60% larger breast than pre-surgery. If a second surgery is done, you can inject even more than the first time leaving your final volume 2-2.5x larger.
- MYTH: Fat grafting and implants are never done together. FACT: Fat grafting is an amazing technique to use in conjunction with an implant. Although many patients do not need this, it can conceal the edge of an implant really well in thinner patients. This provides patients with a full yet still natural looking and feeling result. It is also great for enhancing cleavage in patients with wide set breasts. However, very few surgeons do this. It is only done by surgeons with a very specialized interest in both breast surgery and fat transfer. With all that said, the results can be amazing.
- MYTH: Fat will leave me with lumps or dents. FACT: Fat grafting can provide amazing looking results that are natural looking and feeling. However, the process MUST be done very carefully. If too much fat is placed or if it is done without precision then you will have a much higher chance of fat loss or oil cysts. You must go to a surgeon that has a very specialized interest in fat transfer. Not all surgeons provide great result with fat transfer. It is not as straight forward as placing an implant.
- MYTH: Fat transfer is better than implants. FACT: There is no perfect surgery. Fat transfer is great as there are virtually no scars, you get to treat a "problem" area with liposuction, and the results are very natural. However, it does not do as well to increase volume when you desire a much larger breast. It also does not enhance the shape of the breast as well as an implant in someone with a less pretty shape to begin with. Your surgeon should go over the pros and cons of all your choices and help you decide which is the best for you.
- MYTH: Fat grafting can be done in anyone. FACT: Although fat grafting can be done in anyone, not everyone is an ideal candidate. You need to have enough fat to harvest to make it worthwhile. Sometimes the only fat people have is in the butt. Not all patients want to give up volume in their butt. You also need to have a place to put it. If you are so thin that there is little space to place the fat you may need more than one surgery. Remember, you can double the size of the breast at the time of surgery, leaving you 50%-60% larger in the end. Your second surgery you can put a fair bit more fat than the first, leaving you between 2-2.5 times larger than you started. For some patients they may simply do better with an implant and some fat grafting to conceal it well.
- MYTH: There is only one perfect technique. FACT: Many surgeons that do a lot of fat grafting use vary different techniques for how they harvest the fat and how they process it. So long as care is taken to minimize injury to fat there are lots of ways of doing these steps. What virtually all surgeons agree on is that fat must be carefully placed and you must not exceed the maximum volume.
- MYTH: Fat transfer costs more than implants. FACT: Fat transfer is really dependant on the time it will take to harvest, process and transfer the fat. It certainly takes longer than an implant. So there will be more surgical and anaesthetic fees. However, there is no cost of implants which is considerable. In the end the prices are not that different. Choose the best surgery for you based on your goals. Not the cost.