Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lavleen Nadeer
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lavleen NadeerYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am a 25 years old married woman. My concern is that I had unprotected intercourse on 9th and 14th of may and my last period was on 29th 29th April. I have 28 days cycle. I got my periods delayed for 7 days for the first time I never got my periods late. I expected that I might be pregnant. But today I got my periods after 1 week of delay. My concern is that is it normal or I rely had a fetus and got miscarriages? Please help.
I had unprotected sex. Following it up I took unwanted 72 within half an hour sex. After two days again I took the unwanted 72 pill. 3 days before my period was due I had a little bit bleeding which lasted for 3 days. It was not at all heavy like a period bleed. The colour of bleed was deep red and brown. Nor was there any cramps like I usually have. After it ended I took the pregnancy test it came out negative. I took the test again after 5 days and still it came negative. Am really worried. Its been a week I haven't got period and the tests are coming negative. What could this be?
I am 28 years old and it's been a year. I got married. I am not getting pregnant. My prolactin test is normal.
My gf had sex with me on 29 december and I was in doubt that sperm is conceived or not so I gave her ipill within 24 hrs and then on 5 jan she got minute bleeding and now her periods starts on 27 jan nd till now it is not started and 29 dec was 6 day of her periods cycle. So please doctor help me.
2. Try not to eat or drink anything half an hour before and after taking medicine. Except water.
3. Avoid coffee, raw onion, garlic till on homeopathic medicines as these interfere with the action of homeopathic medicines.
4. Avoid using perfumes or strong smelling deodorant.
5. Avoid the use of camphor in any form where homeopathic medicines have been kept as camphor antidotes all medicines prepared from vegetable sources.
6. If you are taking medicines for hypertension, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma or any other chronic disease, do not stop them immediately. Consult your doctor and if advised then only reduce their dosage.
Cancer is one of the most fatal diseases in the world. Stomach cancer is also known as 'Gastric cancer'. Like other diseases, it is crucial that it gets identified in the early stages and gets treated before it reaches the incurable stage. Like other forms of cancer, the exact cause of stomach cancer is still not yet known. However, certain things make stomach cancer more likely to happen.
The possible causes of stomach cancer are given below:
Some of these causes apply to nearly all forms of cancer. However, some of them only apply to stomach cancer.
- Bad diet
- Stomach surgery for an ulcer
- Type-A blood
- Epstein-Barr virus infection
- Exposure to certain materials in certain industries
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria
Some of the symptoms of stomach cancer are:
Stomach cancer like all other forms of cancer has various stages and it is crucial that it is diagnosed in the early stages so that the progression of it is stymied. At first, the symptoms of stomach cancer include indigestion, loss of appetite, slight nausea, heartburn and the feeling of being bloated after a meal.
However, indigestion and heartburn, doesn't always mean that you have stomach cancer, but if these conditions persist, you should visit a doctor to rule out the possibility of stomach cancer.
The growth of the tumor in your stomach can lead to various serious symptoms too, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Blood in your stool
- Weakness or exhaustion
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Weight loss for no apparent reason
- Swelling in your stomach
- Trouble in swallowing
- Eyes and skin turn yellowish
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.
Female Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase . It was formerly known as inhibited female orgasm. Some researchers called it Female Orgasmic Dysfunction.
Strong negative signals from psychosocial system result in female orgasmic disorder . In our culture, the female has been forbidden to accept herself as a sexual being. Girls as they grow up, deny their sexual feelings in order to conform to society's image of 'good' behavior. Later, as a woman, she resists the experience of orgasmic response. Anxiety and guilt feeling due to religious orthodoxy can cause this dysfunction . The idea that it is woman's duty to satisfy her husbands makes her inhibit her own sexual response. A woman may have an orgasm with masturbation by stimulating her clitoris, with partner's manipulation or with oral-genital stimulation, but not during intercourse. Similarly, a woman may be orgasmic during intercourse, but not with other kinds of stimulation.
The organic causes for this dysfunction are multiple sclerosis, spinal cord trauma or tumor, nutritional deficiencies, diabetic.
Neuropathy and severe arteriosclerosis . Chronic illnesses impair orgasmic responsiveness by affecting libido and generalHealth.
The treatment is based upon the information indicating woman's attitude towards sex, the degree of her open-mindedness and her physical responsiveness. The first goal is to help the couple to stop behaving toward each other in hostile or in negative ways so that they can create an erotic aura in their relationship. They are provided information about sex to counter myth and misunderstandings that stand in the way of woman's response to sexual stimuli.
The couple is given instruction to practice 'Sensate Focus' exercise for 3 days. On the next 3 days, after the couple has experienced feelings of closeness and intimacy in pleasuring each other, they proceed to genital play.