Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Latika BhallaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old women and had one baby where am still breastfeeding am seeing so wean day by day went off down to weight from 65 to 45 within two months. What should I do?
Hello I want to discuss regarding my kid, 7 years old and studies in 1st state. His behavior was changed since 3-4 months. He doesn't complete the homework And annoying to go the school. During whole day, just either watching cartoons channels or playing games on mobile. What to do?
Baby is having fever since 4day. Will increase at night. Local hospital 1blood test shows dengue NsAg +ve other 2 -ve. We go to another hospital blood test shows negative for dengue. Given iv saline. admitted still he is having fever.what to do
We have a 4 years old son, on the time of delivery he was born delayed and he was suffered from blood clots back side of skull and synopsis. He was admitted in the hospital for 13 days. Now he is getting sufficient food e. G. Roti, vegetable, milk fruits. At the time of that he just through it and run away but he is running or playing all the day, we don't know where he get the energy. Another thing he has become a very short temper if we are preventing to him for do any thing he sought loudly crying and throw what he has in hand or found nearby on us. After 4 years still he is not having proper voice or communicate with us except mammi x papa, dada, dadi, uncle or common words. We had visited to pediatrics for consulting, he was just said" he is all right and no need to worry some child may have late communicate" We are much worried about him and his future as he is not taking proper food as well as his voice problem. Please suggest what we can do? Is there any problem?
Hello mera abhi 4 oct ko baby boy hua h operation SE wo din me 20-25 baar poti karta h mujhe bahot tention ho rhi h please bataiye main kya karu.
One member in my family is undergoing TB treatment. He lives with us. He us now almost cured. Is it necessary to each of us to go far tb test? And if yes, which test is easy?
My daughter is 25 days old. She is vomiting after some feed. She does not take breast feed. She is taking Isomil. I had done electrolyte taste and the result is Potassium 5.5, Sodium 140 and Chloride.
My baby is 3 months old and he drinks a better quantity of milk but she also spit a.lot like some times curd. And sometimes very instantly after feeding why this happens so. Why. She do like this is there any solution. Pls answer.
Hello my son is 2 years and 7 months old and since he has become active I've have noticed a a couple things he is very hyperactive from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep he us very engeriic and all ways moving he can't really sit still for long unless a TV program comes on he is very fidgety and CA be quiet defiant when I tell him off fifth he's doing something he shouldn't be he will cry scream throw him self on the ground he will lash out sometimes f hes tired I think he mite have adhd?
My baby is one month old. He is passing motion frequently like one hour once. Sometimes motion is watery? Is it any problem?
I tried to introduce formula fed of 90 ml once a day to my 3 month old baby girl as she was getting cranky and feeling empty after breastfed. In breastfed she is not drinking milk for more than 10 mnts or falls asleep within minutes. These leds to her becoming cranky, crying and demanding milk after every 15 mnts to half an hour when she is awake. Initially after giving her formula fed once a day of 90 ml with 3 scoop powder, after 4-5 days the motion she passed had foamy and greenish effect, so we stopped it. When she became 3.5 month, we again tried formula fed once with less concentration but this time she threw up all the up and kept on crying that whole night. We tried the same after a week with same result. Please suggest.
My kid has tooth decay problem for 3 teeth. Pls help me to do permanent filling r temporary filling N present he don't have any pain.
My son is 18 months old, suddenly started limping. Not able to stand also. Was having loose motion prior 4 days? Kindly suggest.
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
1. Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
2. Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
4. Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
5. Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
6. Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.