Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Latesh GoelYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.
I have lots of tensions during 3 months. Now I mentally and physically fully tired. My legs are fully tired and painful. Headache and dizziness. What can I do?
I get miscarriage on 2 Feb 2015, Next periods on 8 March. Advise me how and when i can pregnant soon ?
Ek bar mera miscarriage hua tb se 8 Mahine ho gaye h m dubara pregnant nhe ho pa rhi hu please help me.
Hello Sir, My wife is having lots of pain during her menses. please suggest any medicine which helps to reduce her menses pain and medicine will not effect her menses because some medicine stops her menses too.
Hello my sister in law is 35 yrs old. She has Blocked Fallopian Tubes. One tube is totally blocked and another little bit open. Is there any chances, that she can give birth to a baby? If yes then please suggest me the treatment and other options and how much possibility is there to becoming mother?
I am 45 years old. When ever I go to sleep I feel a lump in my throat and immediately woke up. In addition to this my heart palpitates so rapid that I get sleep again after so long. I tried everything but couldn't find a permanent solution. My periods also coming irregular.
I'm trying for the pregnancy. My cycle is about 32 to 36 days. I was really very hard to find the fertility period or ovulation period. Anyone reply me the evaluation days for me to have sex for getting pregnant?
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
Hello doctor I had sex for the first time and now I'm bleeding. How long this bleeding will be continue and is there any adverse effect of it? How to control it please help.
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.
I am getting periods for 30 days in one month and for 40 days in the next month, so is this referred as irregular periods? I am 29 years old, trying for pregnancy.
My wife is 50 years old. Her periods have stopped since the last 4 months. Is she in menopause. What are the chances of her conceiving if we have unprotected sex.
I am 27 years old female. I am present of 9 month in this time my mouth taste sour, vomiting feeling and stomach pain please suggest me why this type of symptoms.
I have a sex with my boyfriend so after marriage did my husband get to know about my sex by seeing my vagina.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80