Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lata Usha WadaweYour feedback matters!
I want to know whether my virginity can be recognized by sonography test or other test if I have done hymenoplasty a year before.
Sir, maine girlfriend ke sath kafi baar unsecure sex hua so isse muze kuch pareshani hogi aage jakar? Aur usse?
Hi am 26yrs old ang i got marriage at the age of 24 and now 3yrs completed . But still am not get conceiving because of ovarian cyst(chocolate cyst). I suffer very lot. First my right ovary affect that problem (9cm chocolate cyst) and operated by labaroscopy and after 5month i found another cyst in left overy now it is 7cm wat i do pls help
One of my cousin Sister 53 yrs old have small fibroids & her menstrual cycle is disturbed too much bleeding sometimes doctors hv suggested for DNC Is it right decision? DNC could be done along with fibroids?
Does lifting heavy weights in gym and doing weight training for 1 year along with huge weight loss make the vagina loose? I am a virgin.
Hello, We are trying for baby Dr. actually sperms come out from d vagina once we have sex I'm worried about tat please suggest regarding it Dr.
Fallopian tube block Hai uske symptoms Kya Hai jis SE pata chale ki tube block Hai Meri sb blood report normal Hai but tube ka test nahi karaya Mai ne. Q ki Dr. ne bola ki blockage k symptoms nahi Hai isliye iski zarorat nahi.
We have been married for 3 yrs bt unable to have intercourse with my wife as she is scared and her vagina size is too small please suggest what can we do we planning for baby also.
I am trying to conceive but can't and from sometimes I feel very uneasy tired every time and my period is also irregular please tell me what is my problem?
I am suffering from ringworm like disease, treatment is going on but it keeps coming again and again? What should I do.
It is summer, and that nice, tall drink of iced water is so tempting. But wait! Yes, cold water is refreshing, but have you ever wondered what it does to your body? You may already know that when you wash your face with hot/warm water, it opens up your pores and loosens your skin. On the other hand, washing your face with cold water closes the pores and tightens the skin. Now imagine this tightness in your digestive tract. Feels unpleasant, doesn’t it?
Here are more reasons as to why you should avoid drinking cold water:
1. When you drink cold water, or any other chilled beverage, it hinders your hydration, restricts your digestion and shrinks your blood vessels.
2. Drinking cold water changes your body’s internal temperature. Your body now uses the energy stored to regulate your temperature instead of digesting food and absorbing nutrients to produce energy.
3. Excessive mucus is created when you drink cold water after a meal. This leads to a decline in the function of your immune system, which makes you prone to catch illness and colds.
4. If you drink cold water with a meal or after it, fats in your food become solidified due to the low water temperature. The body now struggles to digest the nonessential fats from your body.
Some people claim that drinking cold water can burn calories better by making your digestive system work harder. However, this is not the correct way to burn calories! You don’t need to make your digestive system work harder. There are many other ways to burn calories. So, ditch that glass of cold water. Health experts vehemently agree that warm, or room temperature, water is best for the body.
Some benefits of warm water include:
1. Increased and faster hydration
2. Digestion is improved due to stimulation of natural digestive enzymes
3. Food is broken down with more ease
4. Better bowel movement, especially if you put lemon juice in warm water
5. Blood is purified and your body is naturally detoxified via your lymphatic system, kidney and skin
So the next time you sit down for a meal, grab that glass of room temperature water instead. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.