Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lata Jain
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lata JainYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old girl. I want to know revirginity is possible because I lost my virginity so please help me out.How can I regain my virginity.
I have 6 month old baby, after my baby's birth I never had my periods & my stomach size is too much fat. I also checked with preganews results -ve. What should I do?
I am 24 years old gal, having polycystic ovarian disease, I started takin chrominac a, myocyst and m2 tone since 31st march 2015, and I m bleeding havent stopped yet. Is the medicines the right choice for me? or should I switch to other?
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
Today, there is no disease that cannot be cured. Be it related to any part of the body, medications and doctors can come to your rescue immediately. Similarly, low sex drive is also curable. It is a medical condition, caused due to various factors and can be treated under the proper guidance of a doctor. The condition is known as Inhibited Sexual Desire (ISD). A person suffering from ISD exhibits only one symptom: low sexual desire. A person suffering from ISD refuses to engage in sexual activities with anyone. It has been observed that they neither start nor respond to anyone’s sexual move or overtures. It is a common problem faced by the new age couples in the metro cities.
ISD can be of two different types: primary and secondary. If the patient has never developed sexual desire in his or her lifetime, the condition is primary. The secondary condition occurs when a person began a relationship with the opposite sex partner with normal drive but later gave up the interest towards sexual activities.
Sometimes, patients also develop situational ISD due to stress ad strains in a relationship. The patient may have sexual desire towards others and be disinterested with his or her partner. Whatever may be the condition, medical guidance by a trained and experienced doctor is a must. Here’s how your doctor can help you in gaining back your interest in sexual activities:
1. Counseling: A doctor can treat ISD by counseling. It has been found that many couples first need marriage counselling to improve their relationship first. The training will help couples in learning how to express their love and affection towards each other and respect each other’s emotions and feelings. The couples should also know how to vent their anger and resolve problems and differences in their conjugal life. The sexual counselling helps couple to learn how to carry out their sexual activities in an interesting manner. The doctor then may prescribe you (in case of males) some drugs to activate your sex life.
2. Hormone Therapy: A woman’s sex drive depends on the influence of sex hormones, especially estrogen. Doctor may give small doses of estrogen to the woman patient by prescribing vaginal cream or any skin patch to increase blood flow to her private part, increasing its sensitivity.
3. Lifestyle Changes: A doctor can help you by advising certain lifestyle changes that are adversely impacting your sex life. The doctor is able to find out the activities or events in your daily life—by interacting with you—that are responsible for sexual aversion.
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cataracts are a common eye problem experienced by the elderly. In some cases, babies may also be born with cataract as a congenital defect or it may develop as a result of conditions such as diabetes. Cataracts can affect one or both eyes and is characterized by the clouding of the lens in the eye. This can make it difficult to see clearly and if not treated in time can lead to blindness.
- Blurred vision
- Changes in the perception of colour
- Night blindness
- Increased sensitivity to glares
- Double vision
An eye examination is the first step to diagnosing cataracts. To confirm a diagnosis the doctor will also dilate the pupil to check the lens. Most cataracts can be easily treated with surgery. This surgery involves the separation of the cataract from the lens and its removal after which an intraocular lens implant is placed in the eye. In cases where this cannot be used, corrective contact lenses or glasses will need to be used. One of the most popular methods of cataract surgery is known as phaco surgery or phacoemulsification.
This surgery involves making two, small incisions on the eye where the cornea meets the sclera. This is then used to create a circular opening in the lens through which a probe is inserted into the eye. Sound waves or laser is then used to break the cataract into small pieces. This is then removed from the eyes and an intraocular lens implant is put in its place. Stitches are rarely required for this surgery and it is usually performed as an outpatient procedure while the patient is under local anaesthesia. When treating cataract, both eyes are usually not addressed simultaneously.
This surgery is usually pain free. The operated eye may be bandaged overnight and the patient will be given a protective eye shield to be worn for a week. The doctor will ask you to get a check up 2-3 days after the surgery where they can evaluate the clarity of the lens, overall health of the eye, eye pressure and visual acuity.
Cataract surgery is generally considered to be a safe surgery but like any other surgery there are risks involved. Some of the possible complications of this type of surgery include:
- Pain and redness of the eye
- Vision problems
- Swelling of the eye
- Discharge from the eye
- Flashes or floaters in the patient’s vision