Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lata JainYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my gf on march 1 st wk. And I gave her ipill. After 10 days she has bleeding for 2 days. Again on april 1 st wk we have sex. But I did nt give her ipill and I used condom. On april 13 she had bleeding and on 15 it hs stopped. And she had test pregnancy. And it is -ve. She had test it on home made basis. What can I do now. Pleas suggest me.
Greetings. I was recently married, From which day after period is best for getting pregnant. While having sex the semen is coming out, I don't what and how to be done for getting pregnant .please give some idea for.
As a mother, eat as much as fresh fruits, vegetables and proteins like meats, nuts, beans and eggs possible. Also, drink milk and eat foods rich in calcium, like yoghurt, cheese, green leafy vegetables etc. It will be of great benefit to your and your baby.
After my first delivery my anus and vagina passage combined and motion pass to my vagina also can it be operated and treated, thirty years has passed.
I recently was treated for syphilis however 3 months later while on my period I noticed a small bump. 2 days it turned into a open sore. It is very irritating when I urinate or if anything touches it so it seems impossible to heal. I went back to doctor who said this isn't syphilis nor any.
Hi I am 20 years old female. My period is not regular. Sometimes it comes twice in a month and sometimes not at all for about 4- 5 months. Please advise me what to do.
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy Sleeping Habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay.
I am pregnant. I have crossed 3 and half months now. What are all the food I can have this period. Can anybody suggest some good food to maintain my health as well as my baby too.
Im married last month and I got my period on 4 September nd now again on 23 September my periods came why is that please hlp im worried. And what I shud do for normal periods?
Hello dr, i am housewife and also studying at home , my husband is nt staying wid me ,he is out of station , i m very lonely at home and i m suffering from pcod , we dont have child right now because of my hormonal problem so can you tell me some solution for this poblem ( any medicine , excercise) ?
A lot of pain, burning and hurt can be relieved by knowing properties of a few things from your kitchen. While minor burns and injuries can scare the wits out of anyone, young or old, the cure to relieving the pain and ensuring speedy healing lies in your cabinet.
Here are few things to do and to avoid:
1. No Ice on a Burn: ice is known to restrict the flow of blood to the skin. What you should do instead is put the burnt area immediately under running water. The idea is to cool the area. The water used should be cool and not ice cold.
2. Soothe with Aloevera. Aloevera is known to be a good remedy for burns and while it stops the pain, it also reduces the swelling and repairs the skin. Aloevera gel can be applied in sometime, but the gel should not be contaminated and should be clean.
3. Use Mint for Relief: After running cold water on the burnt area, pat it dry gently and apply a layer of crushed mint leaves, do not apply mint toothpaste over it. As toothpaste can get dried or stuck there and cause further injury. If mint leaves are used they should be clean and be thoroughly washed with water.
4. Try Tea Bags: If you have black tea bags at home, they can be of help. Moist wet, cooled tea bags, depending upon the area of the burnt skin and place over the area. Wrap with clean gauze. This can be used on slightly raw skin as it is astringent.
5. Puncture the Blisters: If there are blisters, never peel them off completely, you may puncture them to drain the fluid but do not remove the top layer of skin, as that serves as a natural protective dressing.
6. Apply Honey: A natural antibiotic, honey is used to prevent the burnt area from getting infected.
7. Rub Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has vitamin e and anti-bacterial properties which also stop the burnt area from getting infected. However, this should be used in healing phase when there are no blisters or they have started healing.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
We are married since 3 years and while we have sec intercourse has not done yet. She is always dry and I have never seen her getting excited in 3 years.
Hello Doctor, About 45 days ago I physically contacted with my girl but did not do any intercourse, but satisfied each other with some other ways, even we also used condom for better security. After 8-9 days of it she got her Periods normally before one day of her monthly date. After that we did not do anything, but problem is that she is not getting her periods of this current month. Its being 4 days over of her date. Both of us are still virgin, We are scared. Is there chances of her pregnancy? Please help.
I'm a pcod and thyroid patient Can I take herbalife or amway positrim for weight loss As dey contain proper amount of protein nd ol.
People experience irritation and roughness of skin during winter which results in poor circulation and widened capillaries. And hence skin suffers. Choose a good oil based moisturiser to keep the skin soft and supple. People tend to drink less water during winters but it is important to hydrate skin from within. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise skin from within. Use good lip balm preferably with tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks. A healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. Continue to eat healthy drink plenty of water and exercise regularly and use sunskin of spf 15 or more when stepping out to protect from sun even during winter.