Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lata Bhargawa
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lata BhargawaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 and half years old F. I wanted to ask how safe is it to use emergency contraceptives like i-pill. Is it safe if taken at 4 month intervals? On scale of 1 to 10, how harmful can it be if taken in 4 month interval in average case?
I am trying to conceive from last 2 years, recently found that my tubes have blockage (rt with terminal hydrosalpinx and lt tube with herbal obstruction and AMH level is 16 which indicates I have PCOS but in follicular ultrasound no PCOD was found. I want to know about the medicines my doc gave me: Ovalife, Evron 35, folizord. I m doubtful about Evron 35 as I read somewhere it is an oral contraceptive, so why does my doc gave this to me.
Describing poop as per its shape and color can be difficult. So, doctors resort to a scale which can show different variants and it is commonly referred to as Bristol stool chart which gives people a fair idea of the poop conditions. So, here is a brief description of different types of stools which can help you assess your poop and overall health conditions:
- Separate hard lumps which are uncomfortable to pass: This kind of stools has stayed for a long time in the bowel which makes them difficult to pass. When the stool is separated and formed hard lumps, they indicate that you are probably constipated. It tends to subside on its own, but in case you are passing these poops for over a week, you must consult an expert to know what’s causing it.
- Sausage shaped lumpy stool: This type of stool can also mean that you are constipated. It can also be eliminated by adding more fiber to the diet and drinking more water which can help in bowel movement. On the other hand, if you have a sausage-shaped lumpy stool with cracks on the surface that are easy to pass, it means that you have a normal stool that doesn’t need any medical intervention.
- Snake like stool that is soft and smooth: If you have this type of poop once or twice in a week, it means that your digestive system is on track. Even though every individual has unique toilet habits, it is normally good if you pass this type of stool regularly.
- Watery poop without any solid pieces: If you have this type of poop for more than two days, then you should call your doctor without further delay. It is also required to check whether you have other symptoms of dehydration such as dry mouth, headache, sleepiness and dizziness accompanied by pain in the abdomen and fever.
- Fluffy poop with ragged edges: When you have this type of poop for more than three times in a day, it means that you have diarrhea. You should drink plenty of fluids as per your suitability. Even though you must have enough water, you must replace the electrolytes that are lost by consuming broths and fruit juices.
- Brown poop: There can be a host of brown shades of poop, and the exact color entirely depends on the foods that you eat and the bile content in the food. It is important to mention that bile is a yellow-green fluid that aids in the digestion of fats. Almost all shades of brown and sometimes green are considered normal unless they are causing any discomfort in particular.
With this information, it will be easier for you to assess your overall health condition along with your bowel health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
By seeing itc branding their ashirwad atta, I suggested my mother to make daily breads(roti) from multi grain flour. Is there any disadvantages/side effects of this and waht should be proportion of each grains?
If a girl of 17 years and had very less immunity very fastly get tired. But her boyfriend want too do sex daily and she also wants to do sex daily to made her boyfriend happy and they do sex daily. Is there any problem regrading to the girls health?
Diagnostic laparoscopy is a surgical process for examining different kinds of organs present in the abdomen. It is a low-risk and minimally invasive process in which just a small incision is made. This allows the doctor to evaluate the conditions of your abdominal organs without opting for an open surgery. It’s mostly performed when the patient complains of pain in the pelvic region and when other assessing methods have failed to detect the reason behind the pain and discomfort.
How is laparoscopy done?
The laparoscope is a slim and well-lit telescope that allows your doctor to evaluate the conditions of various organs in your body. It can help in determining whether there is any instance of fibroid or endometriosis. It can help in performing a variety of surgeries like removal of ovarian cysts, hysterectomy and tubal ligation. This surgery involves much lesser healing time compared to other elaborate surgeries.
Why should you go for laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist may recommend you to get a laparoscopy for a treatment or for diagnosis. It is mostly performed due to unexplained pelvic ache, infertility and a history of pelvic infection. Laparoscopy is also performed for the diagnosis of conditions such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pus or abscess, ectopic pregnancy, painful scar, inflammatory disease in the pelvic region and reproductive cancers.
How to prepare for gynaecological laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist would ask you to prepare for the laparoscopy test on the basis of the type of surgery. Your doctor would ask you about the medication you take, which would include health supplements and over-the-counter medications and in certain cases you may have to stop certain medications. This process is performed under anaesthesia and you would be able to go home on the same day. The following process depends on the type of process. The diagnosis process is completed faster than the surgical process in which an incision is required to be made. The instrument would be inserted through the incision and then the surgery is executed by inserting the laparoscope tool. Once the process is completed, all the tools are removed from the body and the incision would be closed with stitches and the affected area would be bandaged.
In recent times, the laparoscopic process has advanced to a great extent and robotic surgery is often used for performing the surgical process. This is because it has been proven that robotic hands are steadier than human hands and can perform fine manipulations effortlessly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.