Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalitha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LalithaYour feedback matters!
If intercourse is done during unsafe days but protected intercourse are there chances of preg nd wat are the ways to avoid it cn pill be taken in case if sex is done during unsafe days but it is protected.
One common problem amongst a lot for women is irregular periods. While normally women have eleven to thirteen periods in a year, those suffering from irregular periods might have lesser than even six or seven. While this can be due to various problems, there exist some foods which can help cure this problem
1) ginger - often used to relieve menstrual pain, ginger is also used to correct irregular periods. You can include powdered ginger in your food or drink ginger tea.
2) cinnamon - one superfood which has a lot of health benefits is cinnamon. One can have cinnamon powder with tea or lemon juice to cure irregular periods.
3) aloe vera - it is responsible for regulating hormones in our bodies. Drinking aloe vera juice not only helps reduce weight but also regulates the periods.
4) turmeric - it is known to balance the hormones and stimulate flow of blood in the uterus. Drinking it with milk helps relieve spasm and regulate irregular periods.
5) papaya - raw papaya aids in increasing the flow of blood in the uterus and in uterine contractions, thus helping cure irregular periods.
6) sesame seeds - these help in producing and balancing hormones. Eating them also helps in regulating irregular pain.
7) jaggery - it is rich in minerals and iron, hence help cure irregular periods which can arise due to anemia.
8) grapes - grapes too contain iron and help curing irregular periods caused due to anaemia.
9) buttermilk - with calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin b complex, buttermilk aids hormone secretion, thus helping cure irregular periods.
10) coriander - its juice is another food that helps cure irregular periods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have been having itching and tender skin on my vaginal opening on the labia majora past October 2015. It has been happening over and over again. 2 days its not there again it will come and pricks like thorns wen washed wid cold water. I hav showed a gynaecologist 7 times. She gave me anti fungal bt didn't help much. Also if I drink less water or control my urine for a long time, I get a typical medicinal type of smell wen I pass urine. During my periods, I don't get this tenderness or itching in that area. I have had sex wid a guy wid whom my marriage was fixed in oct 2015, bt later on got to know he was already married. I at times after having sex with him, experienced my labia majora near the vaginal opening become red and painful. Is it possible that he gave me some infection? I am getting married on 2nd 2017. I am very worried becoz having sex with my husband would also create problem and might turn the area red & troublesome. Also hav slight burning at the end of passing urine.
I am suffering from pcod and thyroid . I know I have to modify diet and avoid junk food but sometime I feel lots of craving for sweet things to eat . How to manage it what should I eat DAT tym please tell.
Mam how can we know that how she is pregnant? We had first oral sex than we tried loosing virginity But we had not yet a had only applied saliva on penis.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 2 of March, she immediately took IDOZ 72 in 3 hrs, now from past 3 days she is having loose motion, stomach pain what could be the reason.
Hello Doc, am having PCOS, now am planning to have kids. As per my gyn consultation started using Ovacet twice a daily of 2gms. My LMP was on 03-12-2015-09-12-2015. After cycle every alternate day we had love. Now during 15 and 16 days. Now am getting cramps in pelvic area and noticed few spotting. I did not understand the reason behind this whether this is a Implantation bleeding or Menstrual bleeding. If it is implantation bleeding. Is it possible to have this very early after menstrual cycle. Please Advise I need to extra care.
IVF refers to In Vitro Fertilization, which is an assisted reproductive technology, is one of the most effective and popular treatment options for people facing fertility issues. When the initial or basic IVF treatment fails, additional advanced treatment options become necessary in order to make the IVF procedure successful. Read on to know more about the different treatment options available in IVF in detail.
- ICSI: ICSI or Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a specialized form of in vitro fertilization. This treatment is required when the sperm is found to be abnormal. The procedure is the same as that of basic IVF and is performed in the laboratory where ICSI sperm injection is given to the female egg in order to fertilize it.
- Blastocyst: In normal IVF procedure, after the egg collection, the embryo is transferred inside the utterers usually on day two or day three. But, there is also an option to let the embryo grow further till day five when the blastocyst is formed and is then transferred inside the uterus, as per the requirement of the patient’s situation.
- PGS/PGD: The term PGD refers to Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis whereas PGS refers to Pre-implantation Genetic Screening. Just as the names suggest, both these treatments are performed by collecting single cells from the newly formed embryo and are then diagnosed and screened for the presence of specific genetic conditions for checking of the normalcy of the chromosomes of the embryo, before transplanting the embryo inside the uterus.
- Laser-Assisted Hatching: Laser-assisted hatching becomes essential in case the embryos fail to hatch themselves in the interior wall of the uterus (uterine wall). This treatment intends to help during the hatching of the embryo from its protective shell in the outer section while promoting implantation once the embryo is transferred inside the uterus.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer/FET: FET or Frozen Embryo Transfer refers to a cycle where the frozen embryos are used for establishing a pregnancy. Here, the embryos from the previous egg cycle or IVF are frozen and then transferred back into the uterus of the female in case the previous embryo transplant fails.
Both PESA or Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration and TESA or Testicular Sperm Aspiration are both minor surgical procedures that are performed for finding sperm when the male partner is found to be suffering from Azoospermia which is the absence of sperm when he ejaculates.
Depending on the fertility condition of the patients, previous response to the IVF treatments, and the result of the previous IVF treatment, the IVF treatment options one has to go through may vary. You must consult with your IVF specialist to know whether and which of the advanced IVF treatment options you may have to opt for to ensure a healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy baby.