Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha EctaYour feedback matters!
My friend age is 43 and has strated menPause early age just fot married last year can she have a child
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.