Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalith
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. LalithYour feedback matters!
Mera age 19 years hai. Mera knee pain about 2 years se hai. Maine mri bhi krwayaa but report me kuch nhi nikla. Please advice me.
She was beaten by her husband, and have injury in back shoulder, she can't sleep at night by pain. Any treatment.
I got the fridge shoulder. From last 1.5years I contact many doctors and always physio but I didn't get cure. So please give any solution.
My mother (58+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism (Eltroxin 50 mcg), Hypertension (Olmezest 20 mg) & Osteoarthritis (stage-2) of knee joints. Since past couple of months, she faced the problem of seeing every distant object in black color as well as in blurry image. Recently she visited an eye doctor, who suggested this is because of the eye gel getting dried up. She had cataract also, but that's mostly at initial phase. 1) What could have caused this eye gel to be dried ? Is it something serious & related to other medical problems ? 2) They have prescribed 2 eye drops - Aqualube & Nepaflam daily 3-4 times for 3-months. Is it safe to to use Nepaflam for such a long period ?
Dear sir/madam, I am 21 years old and I have back pain since three months. What should I do? Exercise or some treatment?
I have low back pain problem .when I get up in the morning I feel myself locked at tail bone which decreases with the movement of the body. Pl.help.
When you get a fracture, a lot of pain and a lot of suffering is all you can imagine. But you have to take care of these 5 things to get a good healing in place.
1. Give it some rest. A lot of rest. Give yourself a break from all the household chores, from your work life and take a nice month off. Sleep well and just let your body experience healing holistically.
2. Apply ice immediately if you suspect an injury. As soon as you sustain an injury and you think it could be a fracture, apply cold pack. This limits the inflammation around the bone and allows skin and structures to permit healing process. Also it prevents nerve compression damage.
3. Avoid weight bearing or any pressure on the broken bone. This is a non-negotiable part of healing that your bone doctor will also advice you surely. This will only increase swelling and hamper the development process. So take care to avoid any stress to your injured part and body.
4. Eat healthy foods rich in calcium. The bones need calcium and vitamin D to aid in the repair process. Using up all the calcium and vitamin D stored up, makes the body's stores depleted. Hence make sure to check your Calcium & Vitamin D levels to make sure that wasn't the cause of the fraccture in the first place. A few examples of calcium rich foods are eggs, milk and milk products, lentils and beans, legumes like spinach and salads. Include a good amount of Vitamin C also such as in citrus fruits.
5. Take your pills. If your orthopedic has prescribed pills to you for the fracture, you should take them. Very often I have seen patients avoiding pain killers to make the side effects less, but what it does is only harm. You should know that pain killers or NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatroy drugs) that are most commonly prescribed after fractures are to reduce your inflammatory response. This means that the pills help your body fight off too much bleeding and allow a fast recovery, so don't shy away from them.