Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am suffering from low back pain. Since 2 months. More often in mornings. What is the best treatment you suggest me Kamesh. Raj95@gmail.com.
I am 22 years old and some times my body parts become numb in the still state it happens often and I also get exhausted while doing light work so please tell me what should I do?
Hello Sir, I met with an accident 5-6 years back and from that time there is a pain in my right hand at wrist joint. I can not hold heavy weights during my exercise and can't do such exercise which gives pressure on my wrist like Push-ups, Pull-ups etc. Please suggest me what to do as I consulted lots of doctors but still pain exits .Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old man I have teeth cavity and back pain problem what should I do please tell me.
I am 29 year old man & have hip-joint pelvic pain from last one year. Because of this I can't seat on floor (flat), bike, indian toilet. What should I do, to avoid pelvic pain without replacement hip joint. How should I take calcium to reduce pain ?
While playing squash, my biceps pain quite a bit. I would assume it's an indication of weak muscles. Looking for advice.
Hello sir, I have heavy pain in my neck back bone sir when I get out early morning then I feel a heavy pain this place so what to do for this?
Dear Doctor, My wife is suffering from acute pain in the neck since last 3 days. It started from a pain in nerve at the back of the neck, then has spread to both sides of neck and stiffness and headache. Pls provide medical guidance to relieve her from acute pain.
While psoriasis patches occur again I have only 10% psoriasis patches in my body my ankle, toe, elbow and some of my back. So any advance treatment to permanently cure this problem I am so dipress due to this problem lots of itching and burning in my body I thing I am dipress please get me relief this problem.
I am 26 old female. Before 5 month I had an accident. Now I am fine but my back is hurting when I get up my bed or lay down. What should I do?
Sir i am feeling weakness in my knees and legs and some same feeling in my hands and always feel some tiredness so plz tell me which type of symptoms is this?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.