Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalith Agarwal
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Lalith AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My mom age is 45 she has continuous pain in her legs, under the second finger vein. She has high pain and can't walk or stand. What is the reason behind this any remedy for this? Kindly suggest me.
How to cure knock knee at age of 18 it is increasing day to day in my leg so. Please help me in this matter. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from fat .need suggestion for proper diet. Also problem on back of slip dis. Kindly help me out. My weight is 80 kg. Height 5.1 inches.
I am 80 year old male and get pain in my legs hamstring. What should I do? I have no diabetes. Borderline bp thanks.
Hi, My mom is 50 year old. Last year she fell down on floor but it was normal after that but since two month she is feeling problem in pulling hand up. And having pain in entire hand. Any suggestion. What may be the cause.
I am 28 married man. Since last 2 months I was in extreme stress, anxious and depressed due to some personal reasons. Suddenly one day I felt small infection in my mouth (i think Candida). After few days I felt some ulcers in my throat. Also having pain on shoulder. Also suffering from continuous burping. I am neither smoker nor alcohol addict. What should the reasons of my problems?
Hello mam I am 19 years old female. I have been suffering back pain from upper neck to lower back since 4 months. My blood tests report showed a drop in the level of vit. D,dropped to 21 & also 1-2 point drop in t3. Also I am not feeling mentally fit now days, my mind is not working properly, lost all energy ,tired all the time, appetite is increasing sometimes develop sexual desires. I can not understand what is happening to me. Please help me out.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.