Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LalitaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I'm 25 years married women .my period is six days late and got positive test. I'm very excited but also little bit scared since its my first. My lower Tummy is already fatty like 2 month. Will it create any problem in pregnancy. Dear Dr. when I should go to doctor? Pls suggest me something since feeling tired whole day and sleeping in day even for 3 hrs.
My wife is 25 yrs, we met on 14th day of the month without protection. After that she takes ipill within 72 hrs. Again we met on 23rd of that month without protection and did not take anything. Now pregnancy test result is positive. I am afraid that if ipill will effect on the baby, is it safe. Please suggest.
Hii, Can viagra or tafil or Modula can be used daily? My husband does not wants to consult doctor and we have to do sex oftenly as I need to conceive and my husband does not want. We do very rarely. So can I give any 5 mg tablet for him to motivate to sex and so I can conceive. Please suggest medication.
My last period was on 5 may and today milky white discharge with this my kegs and lowe back is so pain. Is it safe or not pls help me soon.
I am diabetic patient and trying for my pregnancy, I need to lose weight for conceiving please help.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am having serious pain in period drip is needed every month ,now days uti problem is their ,in sonography some harmonies cells problem is their so that didn't conceive baby.Please suggest.
Rhinoplasty, more commonly known as Nose-Job, is a cosmetic procedure designed to change the shape and size of the nose.
A Rhinoplasty can effectively change the size and shape of the nose to complement the facial balance. It also helps improve nasal symmetry efficiently enhancing your facial features.
How is the surgery performed?
The operation involves an incision which is made for easy access to the cartilage and bones of the nose. These incisions are generally placed inside the nose, so that they do not appear as scar marks after the surgery is done. Moulding, removal or replacement of the bone or cartilage depends on the demands of the restructuring of the nose. Once the reshaping of the nose is done, the nose tissue is put back into place and a splint is temporarily placed to support the new structure of the nose. The splint is removed at 5-7 days.
Precautions to take after a nose surgery
After a nose surgery, the area around your nose will stay swollen and bruised for around 10-15 days. Thus you have to ensure that-
You get adequate period of rest.
Use cold compresses over the swollen face, this will reduce the swelling and ease the pain.
Do not indulge in relatively vigorous physical activity for 15 days.
Take you medicines regularly.
Risks of nose surgery
Every surgery or medical procedure involves certain risks, and so does Rhinoplasty. Along with some puffiness and bruising around the eye and nose region, you may also experience-
Some amount of bleeding
Injury to the septum area
Irritation of the skin and skin problems
Nasal blockage due to swelling in the inner nasal area
Complications resulting from anaesthesia
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is it safe to use karvol plus like taking a steam during pregnancy. I am at 21 weeks and have bad cold.
A biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch is a less common kind of weight-loss procedure. The procedure is conducted in two steps. The first step involves sleeve gastrectomy, where about 80 percent of the stomach gets removed, hence leaving behind a small stomach, in the shape of a tube. Though the valve, which releases food to the small intestine remains intact along with a small portion of the small intestine that normally stays connected to the stomach. The second step ensures that the major part of the intestine gets bypassed through connecting the end portion of the intestine to the duodenum close to the stomach. A Biliopancreatic Diversion (BPD) puts a limit on how much one can eat and thus reduces the nutrients from getting absorbed, which includes fats and proteins.
BPD is usually conducted as a single procedure but in some selective situations, the procedure might get performed as two separate operations, sleeve gastrectomy and that is followed by intestinal bypass once the process of losing weight has begun.
Why the surgery is conducted?
A Duodenal Switch with Biliopancreatic Diversion is done in order to assist a person in losing excess weight and thus reduce the risk of developing potential life-threatening health problems related to health, which includes:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- High level of cholesterol
- Severe kind of sleep apnea
- Type 2 Diabetes
Eligible candidates for the surgery
- This surgery is mostly done only when people have tried to lose weight by making improvements in their diet and exercise habits.
- Still, this surgery is not for every individual who is overweight. People would have to go through an extensive process of screening to determine if they qualify.
- Patients, who become eligible, have to be willing to make permanent changes so as to lead a healthy lifestyle both before as well as after the surgery.
- This might include long-term plans where they follow-up by monitoring if they are maintaining their nutrition, lifestyle, behaviour and also their medical conditions.
Risks associated with the surgery
This particular surgery, as with any other surgery, carries some potential risks. They are both in the short-term and in the long-term.
Risks associated with BPD/DS are similar to any abdominal surgery and include:
- Excess amount of bleeding
- Adverse reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clots
- Shortness of breath due to breathing problems
- Leaks might arise in the gastrointestinal system.
- Long-term risks and complications from this surgery might include:
- Obstruction in the bowel movements
- Dummping syndrome leading to diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting tendencies.
- Gallbladder stones
- Hernias might arise
- Blood sugar level might come down
- People might even suffer from malnutrition
- There could be perforation in the stomach