Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LalitaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
Hey, I'm on my menstrual cycle since yesterday and I had a very severe pain for the first time. Today when I went out in the noon time for juice. I nearly fainted and since then i'm feeling weak. I've become weaker in the last 2 months. Could that be the reason of today's giddiness or is it normal in period. This is the first time i've had his issue.
Magnificence frequently is a tedious procedure; to be exact, it requires the steady and legitimate care, normal visits to the beautician, nourishment, wellness and expert salon treatment.
We as a whole realize that our hair needs supporting.
Yet, few of us realize that notwithstanding supporting, hair likewise needs purging.
We clean the face and body, disregarding the scalp, in spite of the fact that this system is extremely valuable to our hair.
On the off chance that we need to inspire everybody with our rich hair, we require always take think about our scalp. In all actuality, we can just influence our hair through hair globules, since they are the main piece of the hair that is "alive", while the unmistakable piece of the hair shaft is viewed as "dead".
Change the nature of the developed hair is considerably harder than to fortify the hair follicles.
How frequently we overlook that the quality or delicacy of the hair relies on upon the condition and soundness of the scalp. Wonderful, solid and sound hair is dependably the aftereffect of an adjusted and solid hair skin.
Welcome to the world of – SCALP PEEL (Scalp exfoliation!)
The method is the evacuation of dead skin cells, the decimation of unsaturated fats that collect on the surface of the scalp.
Scalp peel is an uncommon salon treatment; it enables you to dispose of dead skin particles and remainders of skin/hair beauty care products for example, colors, gels, and in result, you get more dynamic and voluminous hair. Skin exfoliation is important to reestablish the supply of oxygen to the skin, to build procedure of recovery, to dispense with abundance sebum, to enact blood dissemination, evacuate dandruff, and soothe scalp tingling.
Scalp Peel is appropriate for all skin sorts, however your skin ought to be free of harm, splits and wounds, it is better not to peel promptly after hair shading – it accelerates the blurring of hair shading.
What are the advantages of the scalp peel?
It conflicts with dandruff! To be sure, the essential driver of dandruff is a brokenness of the sebaceous organs.
Scalp peel – a standout amongst the best techniques to battle male pattern baldness/hair loss.
Exfoliation enhances sustenance of hair roots.
It animates hair development.
It enhances scalp tone, filling it with oxygen.
After the peeling, hair better retains supplements.
Prevents the improvement of dermatitis on the skin
There are two sorts of peeling – Mechanical and Chemical.
Mechanical Peel is a scrub, which evacuates dead skin cells.
Chemical Peel contains different acids, dynamic and comparative segments. An expert beautician can get the elements for a substance peel in light of client`s skin sort and condition.
How regularly would it be advisable for you to do it?
Try not to surpass once in 1-2 weeks, in light of the fact that the treatment is extremely concentrated, its impact will keep going for quite a while.
How it functions?
Amid the technique, the scalp is cleaned with the purging arrangement taken after by a ten-minute back rub. Keratinized particles of epidermis are evacuated, alongside the color deposits, hair mind and styling items, skin begins to "relax." It cleans the pores, expels poisons, enabling new hair to get substantially less demanding through to the surface.
Blood stream enacts the hair globules, upgrading the development of new hair and fortifying existing ones.
The ideal recurrence of the methodology is once in a month. With consistent shedding, you can overlook numerous issues related with the scalp and, in addition to other things, increment the thickness of hair (despite the fact that this will be a long procedure).
Hi I had intercourse with my husband once after that I took saheli tablet once on Monday n again one on Thursday. Shall I stop it r shud I continue it till I get my periods.
Hi doctor, after 6 days of ovulation which was on 25th november me and my bf got intimated on 1st december. He didn't intercourse with me. He just rubbed his penis on my vaginal opening without condom. Not ejaculated. But he fingered my vagina after masturbating without washing his hand. According to him there was no semen on his hand only the pre cum might be there. I'm virgin. I was in panic and next within 24 hours I took a I pill. My period date was on 9th december. Today is 13th december still no sign of period spotting or bleeding only a mild pain in my lower abdomen. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? When would my period come?
Sir what is the difference between m2 tone syrup n m2 tone forte syrup. Is it give the same medicinal values for irregular periods. Or only should use m2 tone syrup. Let me know sir. Thank you.
I do not knw is that right way to ask but I surely need help. I had my periods this month which was lasted for 3 days. All was going right. But I had sex with my friend. I am not sure that he really ejected his sperm into me. But I am scared because I had my period that day. After intercourse. I am jst 17 years old I dnt want to pregnant. And dnt want any medical treatments. So please kindly help me to avoid pregnancy (natural method ). It happened jst week before. please help me.
I am 24 years old and I am having a pregnancy of 14 weeks I want to abort a child without any surgery is it possible and how much time will it take to recover.
I am 32 years od female, I have a hair loss problem wid my weight gain then I digaoins and found PCOS before three months back I starts medicine in homeopathy but did not found any results pls help me.
I have pcod problem and irregular period. Why it will cum and wt are d reason to cause. Am very tense abut it bcz am unmarried. Please help is der any permanent cure for it.
Can anyone describe my hormones report. I have irregular periods problem. This report is normal or not. FSH* - 5.66 LH* - 11. Prolactin* - 12.74.
Dr. I'm 50 and already reached menopause at the age of 46. Im unable to have sex as have no sensation and my vagina is very very dry. My husband and my relation is going through rough patch coz we can not have penetrative sex from past 3 years. Please save my marriage. No foreplay helps my vagina to lubricate. Suggest something so that I regain my sensation and my vagina lubricates on its own. I hope you getting me. Masturbation too does not lubricate my vagina. Pl. Help Thank you Dr.
- When the shoulder becomes painful and can't move normally because of inflammation is termed as Frozen Shoulder.
- Due to Cervical disc disease of neck.
- Most common cause is Diabetes.
- Any kinds of shoulder trauma or surgery.
- Lack of exercise.
- Restriced movement of shoulder.
- Warm fomentation.
- Exercises will help a lot.
- Controlling sugar level.
- After six month spontaneously recovered.
- Varunadi Kwatha 30ml BD before food.
- Simhanada Guggulu 1tab BD after food
- Ruksha swedana.
- Lasunadi Rasayana.
- Cold drinks
- Spicy and oily junk foods
- Carbohydrate rich foods
I am a diabetic married person. I got married at the age of 36. We haveried for a baby this Jan but my wife suffered miscarriage in Feb. I am taking regular treatment for diabetes from a endocrinologist. What type of tests should I need to do before trying for a baby. How can we avoid miscarriage? Has diabetes got anything to do with miscarriage?
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
Guidelines for normal delivery
Hi friends my name is Deepa Sethia. I am attached as a consultant in Gynea and Obs, Sarvodaya, Sector 8, Faridabad. Today I am going to speak on topic ways to induce labor which can be done naturally or by medications.
The natural ways of induction of labor are like,
- they can be done by a simple walk to a climbing stairs.
- Exercise; they can induce labor, the gravity poses pressure on the cervix and that can result in the dilation of the cervix and ultimately the delivery.
- Next is the Evening Primrose oil; taking this oil orally or putting it into vagina can help in the dilation of the cervix, softening of the cervix and induction of the labor.
- Next is the Acupuncture. Acupuncture is a method in where in the stimulating certain sites in the skin can result in induction of labor. Because the pressure points they induce oxytocin in the body and then that can help in induction.
- Next is the nipple stimulation stimulating the nipples can result in an induction of labor.
Literature mentions the use of red raspberry leaf extract consuming this tea in Linda along with the evening with primrose oil can help in induction of labor. Then there are many medications that help in induction like oxytocin is the method by which the doctors use and in induce labor. Prostaglandin like servi prime gel is inserted into the cervix to help in induction. Then in hormonal methods are include putting a holy catheter into the cervix through the vagina and dilating the balloon end can help in induction. Induction of labor can be done either couple of weeks after the due date or it can be done three weeks prior to the due date. So the due date is an estimation of when a baby is stepping into this world.
These are the ways which are very essential for primary gravitas to know the time of the delivery.
So anything else required in this context you can contact me through lybrate or reach my clinic at Sarvodhya Health Clinic or the Gynae and Neurology Clinic, Sector 86. Thank you.