Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LalitaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old women and I am missing my periods since last four months I am worried about it, is it time of menopause, while I think menopause will come at age of 45-46.Help me.
I am 22 years unmarried girl. I have pcod problem .I take femilon tablet. This tablet is safe or not.
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
Sir, I and my girl did not have sex no intercourse took place. And I did not ejaculate (no semen). I might have finger her with the finger with pre cum (pre ejaculation) in it, and even I did not finger her immediately. I gave her i-pill with 24 hrs 17 hrs I guess. Can she still get pregnant and she got signs of side effect of ipill like vomit and nausea after 5 days of in take of ipill what should I do? Can she get pregnant?
I had sex with my boyfriend last month. My periods date was over. Still no response. I feels like something, headache,itching in vaginal area. No precautions I had taken. I can not understand why is it happening? Please tell me what to do?
hI, I am 23 years old female Cycle 30+-2 days 12th Feb: actual period (12-18) 18th Feb: unprotected sex and ipill 28th Feb: bleeding for 2 days, less flow 9th march: last had sex (protected, but doubtful) 13th march: brown blood spotting for 2 days 4th, 18th, 30th march: urine hcg negative 30th march: blood hcg negative 4th April: no periods yet When should I consider my last period be? Should I trust those negative tests? Could I be pregnant or its the pill messing up with my periods? I'm really stressed, please help!
When I put my one finger in my pussy it stops at some point and is like something blocking it in side put I have had could that be my hymen.
Is there any surgery done for ladies making pregnancy. Why I am asking as we r married and about 10years completed but still no children. For my we have carried out 1 ivf, 5 iui cycles. But unable to conceive. Can you help me out. My sperm count is 60 million count.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is some white thick substance coming from my vagina and there is very etching in that part. What should I do ?
How to do safe sex with your partner as you do not know about she might have any infectious disease. Can we do kissing, sucking, vaginal sex without any fear? So how to do?
After doing sex with the help of condom and periods get delay it gets delay too 1 month is this any problem or what ? Or due to hormonal imbalance bcoz earlier I consumed unwanted 72 pill.
I had a pulling sensation from my belly bottom to my vagina suddenly, what does it means and what causes it?
Hello, during my 28 weeks + 6 day pregnancy i went to my gync for routine check up. She examined and made a note - 'oblique pregnancy. Does this mean my fetus is not in a right position? by when it moves in head down position for birth?
I got my periods delayed by 4 days and on 5th day I see some spotting. Does that mean I am not pregnant.
I am 27 years old and I have a boy baby (1- month. Can I breastfeed because I am affected from hypothyroid and taking 50 mg mediation.
I am 30 year old unmarried girl. From last year my period gradually decreased from 4 days to 3-2 days. Now my period lasts only two days. Not any problems I feel during my period. Normal bleeding occurs. I had sex with my bf 3 (on August 2015, Dec 2015, September 2016) time last year. After each sex I took unwanted 72 ipil for preventing from pregnancy. After that I found that my period is getting less bleeding with less days. From last year 2016 my period lasts two days only. Now I am worried about it. Maybe any problem in my pregnancy after marriage because of less days period? My period is regular as it was. Not any delay in my period I had. Please help me. Should I contact with doctor? I donated blood on November last year. Maybe it will cause of less bleeding?
Wome have more emotion
It's clear that estrogen is closely linked with women's emotional well-being. Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women --premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.
Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward. Is it too much estrogen? not enough? it turns out estrogen's emotional effects are nearly as mysterious as moods themselves.