Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Lalita BhadwarYour feedback matters!
I have sugar problem last two months And I am taking Medicine under doctors observation. I loose my weight 96 kg to 92 kg and present sugar level is fasting 110 and PP is 172 Is it satisfactory or not Please also prescribed us the right food contents list so that we maintain more better Note I am pure vegetarian. Thank
Is diabetes curable for ever in life can transplant of pancreas transplantation rbe done if yes cost please.
Sir, I have Night Fall Problem, How can I beat This Problem. please Sir tell me some better suggestion.
Is safe period really safe to have unprotected sex? If yes, when can I have unprotected sex without getting pregnant?
Foods that elevate your metabolism is a good method of losing fat from the body. Include these foods in your breakfast, lunch and dinner to harness their fat burning power. Try these foods to kick start your metabolism:
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be super foods as they are packed with nutrients. Rich in protein and vitamin D, eggs also help boost your metabolism.
- Lean meat: Include lean meats, such as chicken and turkey to your diet as they are rich sources of protein. They are also good sources of iron, the deficiency of which may lead to sluggish metabolism.
- Chili peppers: Chili peppers are good sources of 'capsaicin', a component that is known to kick start your metabolism into high gear. You may add chili peppers to your dishes to add some pungent flavor as well.
- Water: Dehydration may lead to you to feel sluggish the entire day; thus it is necessary to drink cold water as the body burns calories while warming the water.
- Coffee: The caffeine content in coffee is known to stimulate your metabolism.
- Beans: Beans are known to contain good amounts of protein and fiber. The fiber in the beans help in promoting satiety and restricts your food cravings. They are also rich in iron, a macronutrient that helps in improving metabolism.
- Berries: Berries are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin C that help combat free radical damage in the body. They also contain fiber that promotes healthy digestion.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is a good source of magnesium that helps to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also known to stimulate various hormones in the body that burn fat.
- Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is known to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It also boosts acid production in the stomach, thus promoting healthy digestion and contributing to an increased metabolism.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb that has certain properties which help in metabolizing carbohydrates in the body, thus increasing your overall calorie burn and kick starting your metabolism.
I have piles since three years what should I do doctor. I am fed up with that I consult to many doctors but not get satisfied result.
Sometimes she has blood in her stool. And their is 10 -15 stool times a day whenever she started eating spicy and fried foods. So is this problem remains if she takes this spicy foods. I mean how can she get rid of these disease.
I am having headache problem more frequently and I am not feeling well as having some health issues. Headache starts from morning and it remains till the evening so please can you help me in this?
Today when I got intimate with my gf suddenly bleeding start from my penis and it continues 3-5 min. Approx 30-50 ml blood came out. After 3-5 min bleeding had stopped. Why did it happen and what is the treatment?
I am 28years old guy and have a problem of premature ejaculation, could you please help to overcome this problem.
I am 19 yrs old last week my penis frenulum skin which connects the foreskin tore nadly with bleeding after applying neosporin still it pains what should I do to heal it completely ?
On sitting for long time or driving bike and after returning from work I noticed in my leg got swollen in ankle area to knee and when I press and release with my finger a hole patch is left behind for 2 to 3 min what is this is something serious ?
What foodstuffs should not be consumed when suffering from piles ,how to get totally cure from piles.
I am 16 years old female. I have been having an unusual amount of hair loss from past 3 weeks along with cold (stuffy and runny nose) and cough (continuously without a break which makes it difficult to breath). Yesterday I even had vomiting. I had frequent headaches and abdominal pain sometimes. What is wrong with me? Please help me. Is it a chronic disease or just from stress? Or is it due to the radiations from my Laptop. I usually spend 7-8 hours on laptop.
I'm having sexually issue like night fall, very thin semen flow, erection in penis. What should I suppose to do?
A healthy, balanced diet is important for any person for leading a healthy life. However, it is quite likely for you to get bored with the same dietary pattern.
Here are some changes you can make to your regular healthy diet to make it more interesting.
Change your way of cutting: Cutting the vegetables for your salad in the same way using your chopping board makes your diet look boring. You can change the way you cut the vegetables to make it more exciting. You can try stick forms, grating and shaving techniques instead of regular chopping. You can also food-process the vegetables to change their texture.
Add your own ingredients to existing salad recipes: You may try adding cooked vegetables with raw vegetables, by chopping each vegetable into a different pattern. A simple change in the cutting technique and mixing some vegetables will make your meals more attractive.
Dressings, Dips and Sauces: Dips and sauces are one of the best ways to liven up your meals. You can add any kind of fresh dip, sauce or dressing to a vegetable meal. This would transform the entire taste of the meal. Mixing varieties of dips will enable you to create tastier and creamier dips, which can be used in many ways. Dips enable you to lead a healthy lifestyle along with tasty meals. Dips and sauces can be used as a salad topping or dressing, can be applied over hot vegetables and be used in various other forms. They also make the meal more bulky. Such dips can be prepared at home or can be bought from stores. You can carry them while you travel to enjoy extra tasty but healthy meals everywhere you go.
Try new food items: Experimenting with ingredients and introducing new foods in your diet add variety and cut the monotony. You should try ingredients which you never used before. There are lots of different fruits and vegetables in the market to choose from. You should visit different grocery stores, markets and gourmet stores in order to find new food items. Nowadays, a huge variety of fruits and vegetables is available.
Use Herbs and Spices: You can totally change the look of a meal by adding fresh herbs or spices. Using different herbs and spices enables you to change the taste of existing recipes. Herbs such as mint, coriander, basil, parsley and others can enhance your salad’s taste. Spices blend in all kinds of preparations to produce new taste and smell. Try different spices and herbs to get delightful results.
You can spice up your regular healthy meals in many different ways. This makes your meals tastier and more attractive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.