Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lalita BadhwarYour feedback matters!
I am having an endometriosis cyst size 5cm cm rt ovary and 4 cm lt ovary. It had been operated on 2013 but again reoccur. Now after 1 1/2 year my tvs shows a follicular size of 13.5 *13 mm follicle on lt ovary on day 14. My doctor prescribed folic acid along with loprin-75 and asked for sonography again on day 16. Kindly suggest can I conceive naturally.
Meri wife sex k time garm nhi hoti h. Please koi aesi medicines btaye ki sham ko du to puri raat sex k liye teyaar rhe meri wife.
Hello doctor my is 10 weeks pregnant jest now she went to urine it looks like light red in color what will be the problem.
My last LMP is 17 December 2015 so according to this date at present which month is going so am I 8 months pregnant or 9 months pregnant please clear I am totally confused and according to sonography reports my EDD IS 6th September and 10th September. According to you which month is correct.
Hello Dr. I am 29 years old women I have one baby boy 8 years old. In dec I had an abortion DNC after this from april my tummy thigh n hips area increased. Its now 34 38 40. My ht is 5.5 and wt is 58 kg. What should I do Dr. to stay slim n fit. After this abortion my body becomes fatty before abortion m fit n slim. What is happening with me. Is anything serious. Pls suggest n reply what to do. Thanks and regards.
My gf and I had a physical contact yesterday. 14/4/2016. Though I was nowhere near to my ejaculation but my penis was a bit wet. I did a foolish thing by rubbing my penis on her vagina. What do I do now. Do I give her any emergency pill (i pill. Will it harm her in anyway. please ans ASAP. Thank you.
I am a female 38 years old, mother of two kids (10 & 8 Years). I have a rumbling sensation in my stomach / uterus area. My periods are normal. I had my last period 15 days back. Is this due to gastric or shud I visit my gynaec? Please reply. Thanks.
Is it safe to take vomilast in third month pregnancy? I have no problem of constipation and vomiting. Please tell me.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. My Dr. has told me to have naturogest Sr 400. My tablet got over and couldn't get in any of the medical shop. I have missed the dose for 1 day. I hope everything will be fine please suggest.
Me and my gf want to do sex but actually we do not want any pregnancy. So how can we do safe sex and precautions we should take? Btw we are of legal age.
I visited a doctor yesterday for low hb .He prescribed me a tab called folvite , the very same same day I google the tab and saw that this med is generally given to pregnant women. What to do?
I am 20 years old I had realtionship with my bf on 18 aprilmy period date is 8 and now I m not feeling welli am feeling like vomiting since one week I want to ask that I m pregnant or not?
I am a 36 year old female. Been married for last 4 years to a loving husband. We had sex only 10-12 times in these years, and no intercourse. Now we plan to have a baby, but my husband cant keep his erection and thus we have not been able to have an intercourse. I never had sex before marriage. Is wearing a cock ring, will minimize ejaculation during intercourse and my chances of getting pregnant? Can my husband use Vacuum erection pump for sustained erection? does that effect ejaculation or the quality of sperms?
To keep our body functioning, we need different types of nutrients from our diet. These nutrients are mainly classified into two types: 1. Macro nutrients 2. Micronutrients
Macronutrients are the nutrients which are required in large amounts and micro nutrients are required in smaller quantities.
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the main source of energy in our body. Starch, fructose, glucose etc are examples of different carbohydrates. The sources of carbohydrates are grains, bread, fruits, and starchy vegetables.
2. Proteins: Proteins, also known as body building blocks, are essential for repair and maintenance different tissues like bones and muscles. Pulses, meat and eggs are the sources of proteins.
3. Fats: Fats are of two types, saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are synthesized in our body thus we need not to obtain it from external sources. Excess intake of saturated fats result in many health problems like high BP, high cholesterol, heart problems, obesity etc. Unsaturated fats, also called essential fats, are not produced in body and thus have to be included in our diet. Unsaturated fats are available in plant sources and some types of fishes.
4. Water: Our body is about 70% of water. We need water for different functions like metabolism, transportation etc.
1. Vitamins: Vitamins are vital amino acids. They are of two types: Fat soluble and water soluble. Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) can be stored in the body with the fat reserves. Water soluble vitamins (B complex and C) are lost easily with the body fluids and must be replenished on regular basis.
2. Minerals: They are the essential chemicals required in very small quantities for very vital body functions. They assist in our body’s metabolic system. Calcium, potassium, iron, zinc etc are the examples of minerals which can be obtained from different food and supplements.
3. Fibers: Fibers are indigestible nutrients present in mainly plant based food. Fiber rich diet prevents constipation and improves bowel movements. It also helps in reducing bad cholesterol and diabetes.
Fruits and vegetables are sources of micronutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Donor Egg/ Donor Embryo
If you’re over 40 or can no longer produce healthy eggs, donor eggs can help you carry and deliver a baby. This is also a good option if you’re at risk for passing a genetic disease such as Tay-Sachs disease or sickle cell anemia to your child.
Treatment: What to expect:
If you decide on an anonymous egg donor, you can find her through your fertility clinic. You’ll usually be able to choose based on her physical characteristics, ethnic background, educational record, and occupation. Most donors are between 21 and 29 years old and have undergone psychological, medical, and genetic screening. Ask how your clinic screens candidates ” some do less extensive tests and background checks than others. If you choose to use donor embryos, you can either pick unrelated egg and sperm donors or use a frozen embryo donated by a couple that had extras.
Once you pick a donor, both you and she will take birth control pills to get your reproductive cycles in sync ” she needs to ovulate when your uterine lining can support an embryo. She’ll also take a fertility drug to help her develop several mature eggs for fertilization, while you will receive estrogen and progesterone to prepare your uterus for pregnancy. Once her eggs are mature, your doctor will give her an anesthetic and remove her eggs from her ovaries by inserting a needle through her vaginal wall using an ultrasound for guidance.
From here on out, the procedure is just like that of in vitro fertilization (IVF). Your partner’s sperm or a donor’s sperm will be combined with your donor’s eggs in a dish in a laboratory. Two to five days later, each of the fertilized eggs will be a ball of cells called an embryo. Your doctor will insert two to four embryos into your uterus through your cervix using a thin catheter. Although it’s not a common practice, many experts say couples should consider transfer of a single embryo to avoid the risk of twins or triplets. Extra embryos, if there are any, may be frozen in case this cycle doesn’t succeed. If the treatment does succeed, an embryo will implant in your uterine wall and continue to grow into a baby. In about 40 percent of ART pregnancies using donor eggs, more than one embryo implants itself and women give birth to multiples