Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lalita AttamYour feedback matters!
Dr. One of my female friend faces this problem sometimes suddenly her body gets cold and starts sweating in face and hand at that time she felts very sleepy after sleeping for sometime she gets normal her weight is 65 and age 22 may I know what is the problem she having.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
. Me and my partner had a sex on 14 February. And than she had a periods the after our sex on 15. Than after 8 to 9 days she again had a period. Then we had a sonography test but it was normal. Then the next period date was on 14 but she did not had a period. Now we are in confusion that is she is pregnant or not. And she everything alright What is the best we can do now?
I had unprotected oral sex with a hooker, going down on her. I had protected vaginal sex. Its been 10 days now for this. I am worried about getting HIV or STD. I don't know what to do next. I am having mouth irritation but no other symptoms yet. Please tell me what should be my next steps. Should I go for PCR RNA test or should I wait for HIV antibody test. I am getting too anxious and worried.
I am 21 years old female and I get blackouts on standing up suddenly and in the morning. Please help.
Sir on 29/10/16 I have done sex with my boyfriend. My date was on 3rd of nov. But it got delayed. We uses condom during sex. I took pillow for early mensuration on 8th and 2 dose on 9th. My test for pregnancy is negative on 9th. But still no mensuration please help and suggest.
Hello doctor I lost my virginity with my boyfriend on 2nd april. It was an unprotected sex also my periods stopped on1st april and started on 30th march (i have hormonal problems) and my periods last only for 2-3 days since yesterday I am feeling little pukish and had fever I did pregnancy test which came negative. Doctor please help me im really scared also please tell me till when I have chances of getting pregnant and when should I get my pregnancy test again? And will ipill cause delay in periods?
Me and girl frend had sex 10 day ago we take precaution .like.in use 2 condom while having sex and I did not even organ inside her vagina .even tho .i was waring condom. My problem is she is not getting her period on time .she was supposed to have periods on 15th since today was the first day she miss her periods .is there any think to worry about it .that she will get pregnant? Is there any possibilities? Is yes then what should we do .which medicine should I give to her to stop the pregnancy? Or what she she must do to stop the pregnancy ?or should I wait for more 2 .3 days?
I am 24 yrs old. This month i'm having unusual periods which have been going on for two weeks. In the first week I had very slight bleeding but in the second week it was heavy and was more prominent in the morning and late evening. I do have irregular periods and my monthly cycle varies. Is this hormonal change and normal?
I am 30 yrs old female having 7 yrs old one daughter. I have small small painful cyst in my left breast .Is it cancer?
Respected Doctors I have pcod nd I was on birth control pills and metformin for 3 months. In this month I drop birth control pills and continue with metformin nd clomid 100 mg. On 7th day of my cycle ultrasound was done, which showed small folic on both ovaries with et 5.8 mm. I want to know weather size is very small . What should be idle size on day 7. And what are my chances of conceiving with this. please help.
Those 4-6 days in the month are the most painful for women. They are also very depressing. There are a lot of things which can help the pain go away, however, it is highly important for the woman to take proper care of her health during this time of the month. Besides maintaining a personal hygiene, these are the habits that you need to stop doing:
1. Wearing the same pad for the whole day can cause vaginal infections and produce bad odor. The pads need to be changed in every 3-5 hours no matter if you bleed heavily, or not.
2. You are already feeling pain, thus do not push yourselves in giving more pain. Do not do things like waxing or planning a root canal.
3. Having an unexpected sex during the period brings high chances of getting infections. For this reason you better avoid sexual intercourse during your periods.
4. You can harm your body and give strain to it if you do rigorous exercises during period.
5. Do not skip meals during your periods as you already lose a lot of energy and blood. Take 3 proper meals and some snacks in between.
6. Avoid cravings for food in the middle of the night as it will do harm to your body. It is not able to digest all that greasy food which gets in.
7. Menstrual cramps may make it hard to fall asleep during the night, but it is highly recommend to have a good night’s sleep and relax your body due to the strain you’ve been experiencing for the whole day.
8. Milk products can worsen the cramps during your period as they contain arachidonic acid, thus avoid consuming them.
9. Do not involve yourself in watching depressing movies, or listening to sad songs because all this may affect your psychological health.