Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit RastogiYour feedback matters!
I am Habitual handpractised by 30 yrs daily once, so far last one yr my penis is not erected, going to lose, so what can I do for penis harder/stronger.
I want to get rid from the phlegm in my chest & lungs. Some times I feel that I am unable to breath due to this. The problem is most at early morning hrs at 3-5 am. I also snore heavily. Even I feel that the diameter of my wind pipe is decreased. I can hear the sound of my breathing even in very noisy environment. Yes I smoke daily, but that is limited to 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. I usually avoid oily & fast food. Recently I have started pranayaam & I also take a long tablet everyday. What should I do to be cured at the earliest?
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
I m suffering from cold. Whenever I get cold I take medicine n get well for 2 3 days after that again start. I can't understand why it's happened between a few days. Can you suggest me about this solution?
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.